On This Anniversary - 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition (Epic Essay)

for the sane people.
R (3).gif

only crazy people
1gbVTn.gif

But it is accurate.

There is no evidence that anyone planted explosives in any buildings on 911 and no evidence that anyone but Oswald shot Kennedy
Nothing you state is convincing. It’s lies. All of it. Stop it NOW Allen!

Nothing you state is convincing. It’s lies. All of it. Stop it NOW Allen!
One cannot convince the willfully ignorant5 and stupid like you.

What I say is accurate correct and proven by evidence your claims are childish lies

Stop being a bitch and post some evidence NOW Lee

I see you know as much about my age as you do about 9/11 boy
Show off your knowledge little boy tell us what you know.

But show some evidence unlike these other lying sack of shits who talk about controlled deemo without a fucking shred of evidence.

Go ahead you zit faced incel punk tell us what you know

So did the rest of the world, even the tv announcer that said for the third time today it looks like they were brought down deliberately.
No one knew it.

None of you foolds like angelo even thought of it till conspirsacy theorists started to dream up their claims.

There is no evidence that they were deliberately brought down the controlled demo/inside job bullshit has been disproven.

Show off your knowledge little boy tell us what you know.

But show some evidence unlike these other lying sack of shits who talk about controlled deemo without a fucking shred of evidence.

Go ahead you zit faced incel punk tell us what you know
Not playing your little game boy I know why you are here and your tactics so fuck off

Not playing your little game boy I know why you are here and your tactics so fuck off
Im not playing a game boy.

You nmake false assertions and post lies without evidence.

Post some evidence or it is an admission you are an ignorant liar

Now post some evidence little boy.

Soupy (really Allen Dulles III) only knows the "evidence" put forth by the government. In his very small mind, there is no other evidence.

Soupy (really Allen Dulles III) only knows the "evidence" put forth by the government. In his very small mind, there is no other evidence.
You ( lee oswalds bastard grandson) dont know any evidence at all.

Your theories are unsupproted by any evidence of any kind you dream crap and lie like a coward to support them. At least the government can produce evidence whereas you cannot and never have.

A small mind is better than no mind and you do not have one. You are brainwashed and can only repeat knee jerk platitudes because you lack any intelligence to think critically.

Wrong as always.
We know Silverstein made several billion in insurance money instead of being stuck with asbestos removal bill.

They killed a lot of birds with one stone on 9/11.
That is not evidence for your claims

Forum List

Back