OMG!!! Trump’s SC lead widening, new CBS/YouGov poll says (Jeb falls to 6%)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The State ^ | 2/14/16 | Andrew Shain`
Donald Trump's lead in South Carolina appears to be growing. The New York billionaire received 42 percent support in a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday, his high-water mark among likely Republican primary voters in the Palmetto State. U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, was second at 20 percent in the new survey. -snip- Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and retired Maryland neurosurgeon Ben Carson were tied at fifth at 6 percent. Bush, once the front-runner in South Carolina, has fallen to fifth in an average of S.C. polls.

YOU CAN'T STOP THIS...HE JUST KEEPS GETTING STRONGER AND STRONGER!!

J04iGH9.jpg

Trump will go into the White House with a landslide. The American public as a whole are very very pissed off with Obama and the Democrats and the Establishment Republicans.

When Jeb said that illegals deserved to be respected, I knew that fart was going to stink up the room. Jeb's entire campaign is screwed because he's screwed.

When Jeb said that illegals deserved to be respected, I knew that fart was going to stink up the room. Jeb's entire campaign is screwed because he's screwed.

Did he say that in the debate?
I think he did.

Jeb just doesn't get it. Americans have had their fill of illegal immigrants.
Every candidate who needs money for TV Commercials, Radio Ads, transportation, room and board is going to tout the philosophy of their major contributors.
Jeb strikes me as having no backbone and certainly no spur of the moment wit.

I think he did.

Every candidate who needs money for TV Commercials, Radio Ads, transportation, room and board is going to tout the philosophy of their major contributors.
His backers are his Achilles heal. They're plutocrats who don't give a damn about middle America. They want to flood this country with cheap labor. It would be amazing if Jep can even get 6% of the vote.

I think he did.

I think he would have no money if it weren't for people loyal to his dad.

So Trump goes nuclear on the legacy Jeb!'s dimwitted sibling, and Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles beg for more?

As if we required further proof, eh?

Trump will go into the White House with a landslide. The American public as a whole are very very pissed off with Obama and the Democrats and the Establishment Republicans.
I'm tellin' ya, people have made up their minds. Trump is gonna win big.
Trump is gonna win big.

Trump stands out because the republicans just haven't any decent candidates and the pugs have no one else to vote for - keep dreaming till T runs against the democrats and dreams are all you'll have after November ...

Trump is gonna win big.

Trump stands out because the republicans just haven't any decent candidates and the pugs have no one else to vote for - keep dreaming till T runs against the democrats and dreams are all you'll have after November ...

Uh, right, because Blacks like being replaced by Illegals and unemployed Business Visas.
You gotta love Liberals who love Illegals more than Blacks born in the US.

Trump is gonna win big.

See my post #18 and weep.

Forum List

Back