Trump Gets Nearly 26 Percent Of The Black Vote In New Poll(SC)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Another sign that Hillary is circling the drain.

Republican nominee Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton in South Carolina with 53 percent of the vote in a poll out Wednesday which also shows Trump getting 26 percent of the black vote.

Trump is leading with 53 percent, Clinton follows with with 37.57 percent, Libertarian Gary Johnson is at 3.4 percent and the Green Party’s Jill Stein got less than one percent in the Trafalgar Group poll. South Carolina is a solidly Republican state so Trump’s lead here isn’t surprising.

However, Trump is doing quite well with blacks in the poll. He has 25.75 percent support among black voters, and Clinton leads with 70 percent of the black vote. Clinton leads with Hispanic voters at 50.99 percent, Trump follows with 29.3 percent.

Go to page 11 of the link and study the methodology.

"Likely presidential general election voters were selected at random from a list of registered voters based on voting participation and registration date. Household locations were extracted as well from this list."

I have no doubt that SC is in Trump's column and should remain there.

I do know the polling was skewed to whom they wanted.

"Likely presidential general election voters were selected at random from a list of registered voters based on voting participation and registration date. Household locations were extracted as well from this list."

So you think it's skewed that they were counting blacks who actually are likely to vote?

:wtf:

Damn, you do go down on the old broad, don't you?

So you think it's skewed that they were counting blacks who actually are likely to vote? :wtf: Damn, you do go down on the old broad, don't you?
You have a comprehension problem. I think it is skewed because of the methodology. One of four blacks in SC voting for Trump is a preposterous notion. If the overwhelming majority of polls say that blacks are 95 to 99% in bed with Clinton, then question the SC conclusion is not only valid but required. Stop going down on Donnie Two Times, kaz, you look stupid when you do.

So you think it's skewed that they were counting blacks who actually are likely to vote? :wtf: Damn, you do go down on the old broad, don't you?
You have a comprehension problem. I think it is skewed because of the methodology. One of four blacks in SC voting for Trump is a preposterous notion. If the overwhelming majority of polls say that blacks are 95 to 99% in bed with Clinton, then question the SC conclusion is not only valid but required. Stop going down on Donnie Two Times, kaz, you look stupid when you do.

I didn't validate the poll, you fucking moron. I said it didn't say what you said it did. And you question my "comprehension?" Classic.

And yes Jake, the world is Republican and Democrat. Since I am not voting for your Queen, I'm a Republican. You're so stupid Jake. You call me a Republican to insult me, then say I'm not one to insult me. You're dumb as a turd

I didn't validate the poll, you fucking moron. I said it didn't say what you said it did. And you question my "comprehension?" Classic. And yes Jake, the world is Republican and Democrat. Since I am not voting for your Queen, I'm a Republican. You're so stupid Jake. You call me a Republican to insult me, then say I'm not one to insult me. You're dumb as a turd
Every Time you are on weak ground, you get stupid, like now. I don't care whether you validated, the poll is skewed, and that reveals your problem with comprehension. You lack common sense as well as integrity. You are what you are. :)

Trump has an official commitment that says 97% of blacks will vote for him....
As to proof of this claim from the Trump campaign they released this photo
from the visit to Flint Michigan......And they go on to say...

Hispanics for Trump will be over 97%
Women for Trump will be over 93%
White men with or without education 99%
Despicable Deplorables 125%

But here is the official photo released by the Trump people showing tremendous support from the black community that Trump has won over.
This is Biggly as Trump likes to boast.....

Trump Flint visit.jpg

I have my people working on this full time to confirm the numbers
but a Trump rep said my numbers were way off and they are actually higher....
They are looking at polling that suggests that Hillary will probably only get
like 63 votes nationwide and Trump will get 700 million.

:2up:

Forum List

Back