OMG!!! Trump’s SC lead widening, new CBS/YouGov poll says (Jeb falls to 6%)

Trump will go into the White House with a landslide. The American public as a whole are very very pissed off with Obama and the Democrats and the Establishment Republicans.
I'm tellin' ya, people have made up their minds. Trump is gonna win big.
Trump is gonna win big.

Trump stands out because the republicans just haven't any decent candidates and the pugs have no one else to vote for - keep dreaming till T runs against the democrats and dreams are all you'll have after November ...

Just make sure you're here on election night so I can laugh my ass off at you.

Trump will go into the White House with a landslide. The American public as a whole are very very pissed off with Obama and the Democrats and the Establishment Republicans.
Trump is gonna win big.

Trump stands out because the republicans just haven't any decent candidates and the pugs have no one else to vote for - keep dreaming till T runs against the democrats and dreams are all you'll have after November ...

How do you feel about the Trumpster going off on Uh uh 43?

The State ^ | 2/14/16 | Andrew Shain`
Donald Trump's lead in South Carolina appears to be growing. The New York billionaire received 42 percent support in a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday, his high-water mark among likely Republican primary voters in the Palmetto State. U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, was second at 20 percent in the new survey. -snip- Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and retired Maryland neurosurgeon Ben Carson were tied at fifth at 6 percent. Bush, once the front-runner in South Carolina, has fallen to fifth in an average of S.C. polls.

YOU CAN'T STOP THIS...HE JUST KEEPS GETTING STRONGER AND STRONGER!!

J04iGH9.jpg
If it weren't for a handful of donors jeb would have no money and no support.

So the topic involves the results of a recent poll......and in response to all the rapture, a poster puts up the results of polls showing the Trumpster getting creamed by both contenders for the democratic nomination....

and defcon, in response, posts a video about "dreaming"?

Defcon, do you have any idea how this works?
Yep, you morons are dreaming that any of those two commies are going to win the general elections. If you couldn't understand it comrade then I really have nothing to say to you. It is too complex for imbeciles like you to understand it, huh?

Last edited:
Trump is gonna win big.

Uh, right, because Blacks like being replaced by Illegals and unemployed Business Visas.
You gotta love Liberals who love Illegals more than Blacks born in the US.
not that your post made any sense, the blacks generally could care less about immigrants and poor whites will wakeup soon to why the republicans are always behind the "free trade deals" and forget about immigrants as well.

the Oman has already been cast for 2016 - Scalia.

Trump is gonna win big.

Uh, right, because Blacks like being replaced by Illegals and unemployed Business Visas.
not that your post made any sense, the blacks generally could care less about immigrants and poor whites will wakeup soon to why the republicans are always behind the "free trade deals" and forget about immigrants as well.

Clinton signed NAFTA, dumbass, and Dims are the ones trying to open the floodgates for illegal immigration. Blacks do not like illegal immigration because they take their jobs.

Trump is gonna win big.

He's fair game.

Trump is gonna win big.

My post makes perfect sense; I'm tired of Liberals sympathizing with the entire world to the detriment of their fellow citizens.

What the fuck Oman has to do with our elections? Is it contributing to any of the candidates? I think Mrs. Clinton already shook them down for the Clinton Foundation when she was Secretary of Sate.

So the topic involves the results of a recent poll......and in response to all the rapture, a poster puts up the results of polls showing the Trumpster getting creamed by both contenders for the democratic nomination....

and defcon, in response, posts a video about "dreaming"?

Defcon, do you have any idea how this works?
Yep, you morons are dreaming that any of those two commies are going to win the general elections. If you couldn't understand it comrade then I really have nothing to say to you. It is too complex for imbeciles like you to understand it, huh?

This isn't very complicated, def.....

Trump has the highest negatives of any candidate polled.......by far......

Trump is gonna win big.

My post makes perfect sense; I'm tired of Liberals sympathizing with the entire world to the detriment of their fellow citizens.
you mean the Tea Party - the one's who could really care less about everything except getting drunk.

Trump is gonna win big.

He's fair game.

Didn't you cast two votes for him?

Have you repented?

Trump is gonna win big.

He's fair game.

Didn't you cast two votes for him?

Have you repented?
Nope. Sorry to disappoint you. But even if I had, so what, it doesn't mean I'm dedicated to him.

Trump is gonna win big.

you mean the Tea Party - the one's who could really care less about everything except getting drunk.

No, I mean Liberals who hate Trump even though his policies would lead to higher Black employment.

Trump is gonna win big.

No, I mean Liberals who hate Trump even though his policies would lead to higher Black employment.

What has happened to black unemployment under Obama?

Please make certain your response includes some numbers...

What has happened to black unemployment under Obama?

Please make certain your response includes some numbers...

Black employment has plummeted under Clinton/GW/Obama.

Forum List

Back