Biden Lead Over Trump Cut To 3 Points After Presidential Debate: IBD/TIPP Poll

Trump continues to exceed his 2016 pace in the critical states:

1602520763162.png

And

1602520803666.png

And even:

1602520911669.png

And all you have to do is hope that the FBI announces they are reopening an investigation into Biden between now and Election Day.

And all you have to do is hope that the FBI announces they are reopening an investigation into Biden between now and Election Day.

And I'm not sure that tactic will work again. Biden just doesn't engender the same animosity factor as Hilary did.

And I'm not sure that tactic will work again. Biden just doesn't engender the same animosity factor as Hilary did.
Even more important, Clinton was polling mid 40s in these swing states, even until just before the election. There were a lot of undecided voters. Biden is polling right around 49-50. Far fewer undecided voters.

Even more important, Clinton was polling mid 40s in these swing states, even until just before the election. There were a lot of undecided voters. Biden is polling right around 49-50. Far fewer undecided voters.
Well, I guess you have it in the bag, then!

Well, I guess you have it in the bag, then!
If Biden wins it’ll be a miracle. I fully expect him to lose.

But I find the comparison of polls in 2016 to be especially useless.

Bu, bu, bu, but we were told that Biden won the debate.....

Biden supporters, who would be supporting ANYONE in his place-- those people forever telling us how brainwashed we are for supporting Trump, find that Biden and the democrats win at EVERYTHING, despite the fact that they have actually LOST at almost everything over the past DECADE since forcing into office a president whose only "qualification" for being there then was that he had the right skin color to suit their agenda.

Forum List

Back