OMG, Trump says what i say, there's no drought

The environmentalists wanted to turn the farmland back into its natural state. That meant cutting off the water to the farms, which they did.

If Trump can do anything to remove the oppression of the EPA and turn that water on he might just rip California away from democrats and their evil henchmen at the EPA.

Turn what water on?

Well then enjoy your measly food & water rations. These are the folks you voted for. You get what you pay for.

Why am I on rations?

In other news, California's politicians didn't create the drought. Thanks for the disjointed inconsistent response though.

Flush your toilet and stock up on slurpee straws, you've got a crisis to solve.

Your beloved comrades are taking your State down the nightmarish Venezuelan path. They really ain't got nothin on Venezuela's Communists. Those long lines waiting for measly food & water rations may not be as farfetched as you'd like to think.

I see, conservation is a communist thing now.

Did I mention that you should flush your toilet first before sipping? Eh, you'll figure it out. Hint: Just because it looks like lemonade.....

Spin it any way you like, but your beloved conrades sure have flucked things up out there. But hey, keep on voting for em. Enjoy your rations. :thup:

I'm not spinning anything. Maybe you should read your posts and how you compared conservation in an extreme drought to communism and then ask yourself who is spinning like a little dradle.

Y'all Communists/Progressives are fluckin it up. But hey, stay the course and become Venezuela. Your call i guess. I don't plan on ever returning to California. So it's a Y.P., not a M.P.

Man has nothing to do with weather/climate conditions... Only the arrogantly self-righteous control freaks think so.

It does. But that's not what Trump was even talking about. He was saying that California politicians created the drought, ignoring the fact that there actually is a drought...you know...because of less water.
wenn2670528.jpg

Man has nothing to do with weather/climate conditions... Only the arrogantly self-righteous control freaks think so.

It does. But that's not what Trump was even talking about. He was saying that California politicians created the drought, ignoring the fact that there actually is a drought...you know...because of less water.
wenn2670528.jpg

Gore does a great Trump impression. But that has nothing to do with you, Trump and the other morons who don't even know what a drought is.

Why am I on rations?

In other news, California's politicians didn't create the drought. Thanks for the disjointed inconsistent response though.

Your beloved comrades are taking your State down the nightmarish Venezuelan path. They really ain't got nothin on Venezuela's Communists. Those long lines waiting for measly food & water rations may not be as farfetched as you'd like to think.

I see, conservation is a communist thing now.

Did I mention that you should flush your toilet first before sipping? Eh, you'll figure it out. Hint: Just because it looks like lemonade.....

Spin it any way you like, but your beloved conrades sure have flucked things up out there. But hey, keep on voting for em. Enjoy your rations. :thup:

I'm not spinning anything. Maybe you should read your posts and how you compared conservation in an extreme drought to communism and then ask yourself who is spinning like a little dradle.

Y'all Communists/Progressives are fluckin it up. But hey, stay the course and become Venezuela. Your call i guess. I don't plan on ever returning to California. So it's a Y.P., not a M.P.

I think California will do fine without you, honestly nobody cares and I'm not really sure why you're so concerned with the states 'communism' or it's conservation efforts? What do you care, you can't even tell the difference between the two words?

All those millions of people living right next to a big ole pond, yet not enough water. Talk about gross incompetence? California's Communists/Progressives are rapidly turning it into Venezuela. They ain't got nothing on Venezuela's incompetent Communists. How long before Citizens start waiting in line for hours for their food & water rations?

Oh, my god, you're a fucking genius. How is it that nobody thought about desalinization? What could possibly go wrong?

Expensive
Water is polluted
Throwing back concentrated levels of salt water has its own environmental impacts.

While, it's probably necessary to go this route and I believe California is moving in that direction, it costs a bunch and in no way, shape or form is it an ideal solution.

What's your next big idea? Slurpee straw in your toilet?

Well then enjoy your measly food & water rations. These are the folks you voted for. You get what you pay for.

Why am I on rations?

This fails as both a false comparison fallacy and slippery slope fallacy, in addition to being ignorant, ridiculous demagoguery.

Lawmakers in California are not ‘communists’ and California is not ‘Venezuela.’

What’s funny is you have no idea how stupid you really are.

Projection. But hey, enjoy your rations. Your comrades are doin great out there. :thup:

Oh, my god, you're a fucking genius. How is it that nobody thought about desalinization? What could possibly go wrong?

Expensive
Water is polluted
Throwing back concentrated levels of salt water has its own environmental impacts.

While, it's probably necessary to go this route and I believe California is moving in that direction, it costs a bunch and in no way, shape or form is it an ideal solution.

What's your next big idea? Slurpee straw in your toilet?

Why am I on rations?

This fails as both a false comparison fallacy and slippery slope fallacy, in addition to being ignorant, ridiculous demagoguery.

Projection. But hey enjoy your rations. Your comrades are doin great out there. :thup:

Looks like you are just doing your best to pull out of this thread, who could blame you?

Why am I on rations?

Projection. But hey enjoy your rations. Your comrades are doin great out there. :thup:

Looks like you are just doing your best to pull out of this thread, who could blame you?

Like i said, it's a Y.P, not a M.P. I won't be returning to California. I'll be chillin enjoying my peace while watching you Communist/Progressive dipshits turn it into Venezuela. Good luck. ;)

So you don't think getting 1/3rds or 1/4th of a areas normal rainfall or entire lakes drying out to the point where you can see the bottom for the first time in hundreds of years is a drought. This is not sane. You're excluding observations based on data and recorded history to defend something that is not defensible.

Otherwise known as right-wing 'logic.'

Why am I on rations?

Like i said, it's a Y.P, not a M.P. I won't be returning to California. I'll be chillin enjoying my peace while watching you Communist/Progressive dipshits turn it into Venezuela. Good luck. ;)

If it's not your problem then why do you keep coming back? And again, conflating conservation with communism. I bet you must hate having to put that 2nd garbage can out.

California: Water, water everywhere, nor a drop to drink

Venezuela: Oil, oil everywhere, yet flat-broke

Yeah, Communists/Progressives are doin such a great job. Keep on supporting em. Good luck with that. Have a great Memorial Day. See ya. :)

Yeah, Communists/Progressives are doin such a great job. Keep on supporting em. Good luck with that. Have a great Memorial Day. See ya. :)

So, you don't know the difference between communism and conservation. You also don't know the difference between fresh water and sea water.

"OMG, Trump says what i say, there's no drought"

Then you're just as much a loon as Trump.
The drought is phony. It was created by environmentalists flushing the water into the ocean so some one inch long fish would survive.

Go take a class in meteorology and learn to compare avg rainfalls for months, years and realize that the data shows that califorina seen a drought. You people are insane if you don't stop.

The purpose of building reservoirs is to provide farmers with irrigation water during droughts. If you flush the water down to the ocean to keep some 1-inch fish alive, then you have defeated the whole point of a reservoir.

Last edited:

So, you don't know the difference between communism and conservation. You also don't know the difference between fresh water and sea water.

These days, there is no difference. Virtually all the environmentalists are communists. Environmentalism is just a cover for their communist agenda.

These days, there is no difference. Virtually all the environmentalists are communists. Environmentalism is just a cover for their communist agenda.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

Liberal Dictionary:
===================================
Idiot - anyone who speaks the truth.
Truth - hate.

You're an idiot.

Liberal Dictionary:
Truth - hate.

Demonstrate how environmentalists are communists, liar.

You're an idiot.

Liberal Dictionary:
Truth - hate.

Demonstrate how environmentalists are communists, liar.

Their agenda to wipe out fossil fuels is a perfect example.

not sure about the rest of the country but I know that in Maryland it has been raining almost every day for over a month now.
There is no drought here.
Maybe God just hates liberals and is trying to kill them off for their crimes against humanity?

^Next stage of the climate change debate is to ignore the actual affects of climate change like a massive drought in a large western state or blame god.

Or we could look to history to discover that CA was drought prone long before humanity spewed CO2 in mass quantities. A drought region is in drought! My question would be, "Is it unusual?" It seems not. Maybe people who love fresh water should move out of the edge of the desert, like those afraid of erosion (or sea level rise) should move inland.

Living on the Gulf of Mexico is much the same as 40 years ago. There is less flooding due to better drainage in some areas and more flooding in other areas as a result. Marshland, wetlands and swamps have always flooded and deserts are often in drought. Duh.

The Bay Area likewise much the same as when I was stranded there in the 80's due to fruit fly epedemic and air traffic controller strike. Drought and water rationing then, too, and all the residents considered it normal.

Forum List

Back