OMG, Trump says what i say, there's no drought

"OMG, Trump says what i say, there's no drought"

Then you're just as much a loon as Trump.
The drought is phony. It was created by environmentalists flushing the water into the ocean so some one inch long fish would survive.
Have you seen the lakes in CA?

I drive the entire length of CA once a year and can tell you that the lakes are ding very poorly. The drought is very real and its effects visible for anyone that looks.

The drought is phony. It was created by environmentalists flushing the water into the ocean so some one inch long fish would survive.
Have you seen the lakes in CA?

I drive the entire length of CA once a year and can tell you that the lakes are ding very poorly. The drought is very real and its effects visible for anyone that looks.
Lots of people have been moving there too. People use water. I don't know the condition the state is in now but I lived in Fresno back in the 70s and they had a drought then. The water is mostly used in agriculture there and stored by way of dams, fed by mountain snow melt. The valley doesn't get much rain itself. A lot of water gets diverted to the LA region too so all those things need to be considered. If it's too populated for the water supply the problem isn't nature.

What Trump was pointing out is that the dead farmland in Central California is not caused by a drought but by environmental regulations that cut the water off. The water is diverted to channels that treat the water as waste sending it to the ocean. This was done to protect the snail darter fish.

If anyone was watching Trump's speech, the reaction of the crowd, when he said he would work to get those regulations repealed, wasn't to go wild. It was to go insanely hysterical and might well put California in play.

Current conditions:

20160524_ca_none.png

Do you need help figuring out what the colors mean?

lol

Current conditions:

20160524_ca_none.png

Do you need help figuring out what the colors mean?

lol
Apparently you do since there is no legend and it doesn't explain any particulars. For you it's like an ink blot, you see what you want.

Do you want the details so you can deny their validity?
Forming others opinions for them and making whatever you see fit your narrative is all you have. Did the population increase and use more water? Are they managing the water the best way possible now? You don't seem to care.

Sean Hannity covered a story of a group of farmers in California a few years back.
The farmers needed to go to a food bank for food to survive because their farms were destroyed
because the government turned off the water they needed for irrigation.
Some of the most fertile land in California turned to dust.Family's destroyed....
And for what.
To save a tiny fish that was threatened..
So screw the people who needed the water and don't try to come up with a plan
to save the fish...
We don't have smart people to figure this shit out?

The Aral Sea in Kazakhstan is almost dry now, due to diversion of the water of Amu Darya, the river that used to feed it.

I think instead of the Keystone Pipeline a pipeline needs to be built from the Mississippi River to the western states so alot of that flood water can be sent to western states where it is needed. It would be a good way for poorer midwest and southern states to make some money selling the water and the five or six western states that face drought now and then would have a backup plan. And it may help alleviate some of the flooding.

Of course the USA today editorial headline ignores the other 10,000 words of Trump's speech including allegations of the State's insane water regulations allegedly deny water to central valley farmers to protect a 3 inch fish. The left would love to blame politics or American decadence but the East Coast was in a drought for years but now it's out of it and the West Coast is suffering. If the alleged scientists who promote the MMGW theory had enough sense they would research weather patterns and learn that droughts have been going on forever.

Last edited:

lol, that's stupid even for you, and that is one high bar to clear.
It's truly sad that you believe facts are stupid. The EPA has ordered a number of reservoirs to release their water and piss it into the ocean to keep alive a 2 inch fish.

not sure about the rest of the country but I know that in Maryland it has been raining almost every day for over a month now.
There is no drought here.
Maybe God just hates liberals and is trying to kill them off for their crimes against humanity?

^Next stage of the climate change debate is to ignore the actual affects of climate change like a massive drought in a large western state or blame god.

The first stage was just to make up a whole bunch of facts. That kind of leads to the second stage which is ignoring all 'facts' pointing to climate change.

Well.....it's now certified fact for our USMB nutbags. The government has caused the drought in California in order to save an inconsequential 3" fish.

Repeated often enough, silly things can be believed by retarded people. Trump knows this as well as anyone.

lol, that's stupid even for you, and that is one high bar to clear.
It's truly sad that you believe facts are stupid. The EPA has ordered a number of reservoirs to release their water and piss it into the ocean to keep alive a 2 inch fish.

Trump claimed that fish caused the drought. That is a lie.

Forum List

Back