So I guess rolling your eyes in a courtroom is against the law?

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Yeh, the judge hearing the Trump "records" case got all ticked off because a witness rolled his eyes [good for him, by the way (the eye roller; I believe it was Costello] LOL

and then OMG OMG!!

you'll never believe it!

The same witness uttered some utterances!! :eek:

Those pesky utterances! Utterances cause judges to lose control of the courtroom every time! :eek:

We just can't have those nasty utterances in courtrooms!! :oops:

Sounds like the judge is a little testy about people not treating him like royalty.. or maybe God?

Poor Trump... having to sit in the same room with this oddball...

Yeh, the judge hearing the Trump "records" case got all ticked off because a witness rolled his eyes [good for him, by the way (the eye roller; I believe it was Costello] LOL

and then OMG OMG!!

you'll never believe it!

Those pesky utterances! Utterances cause judges to lose control of the courtroom every time! :eek:

Sounds like the judge is a little testy about people not treating him like royalty.. or maybe God?

Oh but that judge sure did let some pretty risqué dialogue which would make many in that jury blush with shame. But hey, this is the Marxist/Demofascist party where everything illegal can happen in a courtroom. More like Romper Room.

Oh but that judge sure did let some pretty risqué dialogue which would make many in that jury blush with shame. But hey, this is the Marxist/Demofascist party where everything illegal can happen in a courtroom. More like Romper Room.
I don't know what Romper Room is.. I thought is was some kid's game..

But yeh... Who knew rolling your eyes could harm someone!

and those dangerous utterances!

Yikes.. What has society come to ??!

and then OMG OMG!!

you'll never believe it!

I've seen it happen before,,

my brother got kicked out when the judge thought he was the family of my other brothers ex wife during a custody hearing when he looked at me smirked and rolled his eyes about something she said on the stand,,

I was sitting two rows in front of him,,

it was a hot trial and I am sure the judge thought a fight was brewing,,

so remember, if you're ever in a courtroom

no rolling your eyes!

and no utterances!

might get a Contempt charge!

Trump may get his case reversed over this, though

over the infamous, undoubtedly ominous-sounding, nefarious utterances!

The appeals court will find that utterances, no matter how ominous or nefarious-sounding are Constitutional. Case Reversed

I've seen it happen before,,

my brother got kicked out when the judge thought he was the family of my other brothers ex wife during a custody hearing when he looked at me smirked and rolled his eyes about something she said on the stand,,

I was sitting two rows in front of him,,

it was a hot trial and I am sure the judge thought a fight was brewing,,
well, I think most judges, esp the D ones have a certain level of narcissism

and then OMG OMG!!

you'll never believe it!

You cannot openly show disrespect for a judge in his or her courtroom.

These rules were around long before the orange pile of slime poured down the escalator.

If I were a judge in a courtroom, I would take every case and every person involved very seriously and treat all parties w/ respect.

If someone rolled his eyes, I would try hard to hang on to my adult-ness.. and I tend to think I would succeed

(unless one of the parties was an extreme leftist... I'd still rule fairly but I don't know if I'd maintain my adult-ness at all t imes)

yep

If I were a judge in a courtroom, I would take every case and every person involved very seriously and treat all parties w/ respect.

If someone rolled his eyes, I would try hard to hang on to my adult-ness..

yep
Then you would have chaotic courtrooms that would open up appeals on your decisions. So you would be a failure as a judge.

Forum List

Back