OMG, Trump says what i say, there's no drought

"OMG, Trump says what i say, there's no drought"

Then you're just as much a loon as Trump.
The drought is phony. It was created by environmentalists flushing the water into the ocean so some one inch long fish would survive.

lol, that's stupid even for you, and that is one high bar to clear.
It's truly sad that you believe facts are stupid. The EPA has ordered a number of reservoirs to release their water and piss it into the ocean to keep alive a 2 inch fish.

Trump claimed that fish caused the drought. That is a lie.

In other words, exactly what I said, which is 100% fact.

Conservative denialists are the funniest people on earth.

The funniest thing is taking four words and basing that as what Trump said. I didn't listen to the entire thing but to take that phrase out of context and use it to make him look bad is just plain dishonest. I don't know what was said but it should be listened to in its entirety so that we are not deceived by his political opponents because actually saying there is no drought when there is a lack of rain does make him look pretty bad. He may be just echoing the sentiments of farmers in that part of the state and frustrations about EPA destroying their livelihood over the issue.

This kind of brings up another issue that was deemed insane by proponents of Obamacare. Once the government gets control of resources they would have the power to cut them off for whatever reason. Obamacare proponents thought that this was crazy and fueled by 'government paranoia' but the case of the farmers and EPA kind of show this. The government cut off resources for XYZ reasons and the people in that area suffered through it.

not sure about the rest of the country but I know that in Maryland it has been raining almost every day for over a month now.
There is no drought here.
Maybe God just hates liberals and is trying to kill them off for their crimes against humanity?

^Next stage of the climate change debate is to ignore the actual affects of climate change like a massive drought in a large western state or blame god.

Good thing they stopped driving cars in the year 1145...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/09/02/california-megadrought/14446195/

All those millions of people living right next to a big ole pond, yet not enough water. Talk about gross incompetence? California's Communists/Progressives are rapidly turning it into Venezuela. They ain't got nothing on Venezuela's incompetent Communists. How long before Citizens start waiting in line for hours for their food & water rations?

Yes there were few years low rainfall, it happens. I believe newer data shows above avg rainfall/snowpack for recent wet season. t

One problem, no new water storage since..,..?.. long time. Yet population growth needed more water. Moonbeam wants all to live big city high rise near light rail, no suburban lawn fo you.

not sure about the rest of the country but I know that in Maryland it has been raining almost every day for over a month now.
There is no drought here.
Maybe God just hates liberals and is trying to kill them off for their crimes against humanity?

^Next stage of the climate change debate is to ignore the actual affects of climate change like a massive drought in a large western state or blame god.

Good thing they stopped driving cars in the year 1145...

California's 100-year drought

Good thing you don't understand your own chart. That is the percentage of the Western United States currently in a drought. Highest was 55.02% in 1159. Currently it's over 49% and were not out of it yet.

fyi - your sources believe humans have impacted the climate.

All those millions of people living right next to a big ole pond, yet not enough water. Talk about gross incompetence? California's Communists/Progressives are rapidly turning it into Venezuela. They ain't got nothing on Venezuela's incompetent Communists. How long before Citizens start waiting in line for hours for their food & water rations?

Oh, my god, you're a fucking genius. How is it that nobody thought about desalinization? What could possibly go wrong?

Expensive
Water is polluted
Throwing back concentrated levels of salt water has its own environmental impacts.

While, it's probably necessary to go this route and I believe California is moving in that direction, it costs a bunch and in no way, shape or form is it an ideal solution.

What's your next big idea? Slurpee straw in your toilet?

The environmentalists wanted to turn the farmland back into its natural state. That meant cutting off the water to the farms, which they did.

If Trump can do anything to remove the oppression of the EPA and turn that water on he might just rip California away from democrats and their evil henchmen at the EPA.

Water is easily renewable resource. It literally rains down on humans. You just have to be willing and smart enough to capture and store it. Then send it around for use.

Oh, my god, you're a fucking genius. How is it that nobody thought about desalinization? What could possibly go wrong?

Expensive
Water is polluted
Throwing back concentrated levels of salt water has its own environmental impacts.

While, it's probably necessary to go this route and I believe California is moving in that direction, it costs a bunch and in no way, shape or form is it an ideal solution.

Well then enjoy your measly food & water rations. These are the folks you voted for. You get what you pay for.

Expensive
Water is polluted

Well then enjoy your measly food & water rations. These are the folks you voted for. You get what you pay for.

Why am I on rations?

In other news, California's politicians didn't create the drought. Thanks for the disjointed inconsistent response though.

Flush your toilet and stock up on slurpee straws, you've got a crisis to solve.

Expensive
Water is polluted

Why am I on rations?

In other news, California's politicians didn't create the drought. Thanks for the disjointed inconsistent response though.

Your beloved comrades are taking your State down the nightmarish Venezuelan path. They really ain't got nothin on Venezuela's Communists. Those long lines waiting for measly food & water rations may not be as farfetched as you'd like to think.

Expensive
Water is polluted

Why am I on rations?

Your beloved comrades are taking your State down the nightmarish Venezuelan path. They really ain't got nothin on Venezuela's Communists. Those long lines waiting for measly food & water rations may not be as farfetched as you'd like to think.

I see, conservation is a communist thing now.

Did I mention that you should flush your toilet first before sipping? Eh, you'll figure it out. Hint: Just because it looks like lemonade.....

Expensive
Water is polluted

Why am I on rations?

Did I mention that you should flush your toilet first before sipping? Eh, you'll figure it out. Hint: Just because it looks like lemonade.....

Spin it any way you like, but your beloved comrades sure have flucked things up out there. But hey, keep on voting for em. Enjoy your rations. :thup:

Last edited:

Expensive
Water is polluted

Why am I on rations?

Spin it any way you like, but your beloved conrades sure have flucked things up out there. But hey, keep on voting for em. Enjoy your rations. :thup:

I'm not spinning anything. Maybe you should read your posts and how you compared conservation in an extreme drought to communism and then ask yourself who is spinning like a little dradle.

Expensive
Water is polluted

Why am I on rations?

Spin it any way you like, but your beloved conrades sure have flucked things up out there. But hey, keep on voting for em. Enjoy your rations. :thup:
lol

The facts and truth are considered ‘spinning’ by the right.

Expensive
Water is polluted

Why am I on rations?

This fails as both a false comparison fallacy and slippery slope fallacy, in addition to being ignorant, ridiculous demagoguery.

Lawmakers in California are not ‘communists’ and California is not ‘Venezuela.’

What’s funny is you have no idea how stupid you really are.

Forum List

Back