OMG!!! Every Week We Discover That Trump Wasn't Lying About Something Else

I remember when George W. Bush was labeled the king of lies...before he was even elected.
Bush lied the US into a war. And that's an undeniable fact. Iraq didn't have the WMD's that Bush claimed they had, and everything Colin Powell told to the UN, turned out to be false.
Bush is part of the same cabal as OBama...who lied us into wars....and Bill Clinton....who started a war in Somalia.
It was a youtube video.
A disgusting video.......and
ANTIFA is just an idea......it doesn't really exist.....in Portland and Seattle.

Last edited:
A mere 4 months after the announcement of OWS, Americans were getting vaccinated.
LIAR!
OWS started May 15 2020, and Pfizer public vaccinations started Dec 14,2020
If you want to be technical then you're both wrong.

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 06:45am

First participants dosed at NYU Grossman School of Medicine and University of Maryland School of Medicine

Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) announced today that the first participants have been dosed in the U.S. in the Phase 1/2 clinical trial for the BNT162 vaccine program to prevent COVID-19. The trial is part of a global development program, and the dosing of the first cohort in Germany was completed last week.

Actually the first Americans were vaccinated a week BEFORE operation Warp Speed. was announced.
It was only available to a tiny number of people approved to participate in clinical trials. And half of them got a placebo.

Trump made the vaccines available at warp speed. That's unprecedented. It usually takes several years for a vaccine to become available to the public.

The previous record is 4 years for the mumps vaccine.

Last edited:
Trump made the vaccines available at warp speed. That's unprecedented. It usually takes several years for a vaccine to become available to the public.

The previous record is 4 years for the mumps vaccine.
Why don't you take your lumps. Germany paid for Pfizer, and OWS paid for Moderna.

And Pfizer was the first vaccine approved to use in America, and the first vaccine that Americans got vaccinated with.
If you were vaccinated with Pfizer, thank Angela Merkel
If you were vaccinated with Moderns, thank Donald Trump.

I never thought he was an asset. He’s too stupid to be purposely useful which I added the stooge option.
Oh, okay... :rolleyes:

Well, that's something else Robert Mueller didn't do. Call Trump a Russian asset.
I guess you don't have to worry about proof or anything, though.
Who needs evidence or proof when you've got all the hate for Trump.

Once again, you're as credible as a Justice League of America comic book.

That is why your party walked out on Election Reform that would guarantee the poor, and unfortunate's votes would count, and that no one could switch or steal their vote.
And how exactly does banning Sunday voting before 1:00 o'clock PM do that?????
Late Voting is Fake Voting

Why do DemNazis want to force you to show a Vaccination ID when boarding a plane, but recoil in horror at the thought of requiring people to show an ID when voting?

Last edited:
I never thought he was an asset. He’s too stupid to be purposely useful which I added the stooge option.
Oh, okay... :rolleyes:

Well, that's something else Robert Mueller didn't do. Call Trump a Russian asset.
I guess you don't have to worry about proof or anything, though.
Who needs evidence or proof when you've got all the hate for Trump.

Once again, you're as credible as a Justice League of America comic book.
Mueller by reason of his working the fake investigation the criminal FBI (Obama SS) asked him to when he knew it was fake participated in the criminal fraud called The Mueller Investigation. Moscow Mueller may as well have been Joseph Goebbels.

He knew he was participating in a hoax.

The entire DemNazi Party knew it was a hoax. The crooked FISA Court knew it was a hoax, and they criminally continued to promote the Criminal Hoax.

Well, let's call it what it really was, A TREASONOUS COUP. These people should be hung in public.

Trump never lied.....he may have gotten things wrong we all do but he never lied to us....
You are delusional.
Really?...tell me the lies Trump told as the US president....I'll check in later to read your snot nose drivel....you are the MSM dream sucker....
He lied almost every day and you let yourself down acting like it is not true.
If he lied every day it should be easy for you to provide an example so what is taking you so long?....

Trump never lied.....he may have gotten things wrong we all do but he never lied to us....
You are delusional.
Really?...tell me the lies Trump told as the US president....I'll check in later to read your snot nose drivel....you are the MSM dream sucker....
If he lied every day it should be easy for you to provide an example so what is taking you so long?....
It is so unnecessary.

You are delusional.
It is so unnecessary.
You can't come up with one lie?...what does that tell you about your accusation?....maybe you have been lied to about Trump....

You are delusional.
It is so unnecessary.
You can't come up with one lie?...what does that tell you about your accusation?....maybe you have been lied to about Trump....
It is just not worth it. If you are to stupid to see the truth nothing I say will matter.

Every news room in America needs to be cleared out and re staffed...top to bottom...the USA news media has zero credibility....they talk and we roll our eyes....

Only the billionaire-owned media needs to be cleared of liars. They’re the ones lying to you for the tax breaks going to their billionaire owners.

Your assessment of the credibility of American media is based on your own personal biases and the lies you’ve been told by the billionaire media. It has no basis in fact, just like everything else you believe.

Sources which subscribe to journalistic standards in fact checking are very credible and trusted worldwide. None of these sources are owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Only the billionaire-owned media needs to be cleared of liars. They’re the ones lying to you foe the tax breaks foe their owners.

Your assessment of the credibility of American media is based on your own personal biases and the lies you’ve been told. It has no basis in fact, just like everything else you believe.

Sources which subscribe to journalistic standards in fact checking are very credible and trusted worldwide. None of these sources are owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Only the billionaire-owned media needs to be cleared of liars.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc are owned by paupers?

How many lies was Trump accused of by the media that have turned out to be not lies....but 100% correct?

So far we have discovered (because the media is issuing quiet behind the scenes retractions) that several stories that the media pushed down our throats were simply made up to take back the WH or to make Trump look like a liar/racist/homophobe. The list of media/Democrat lies is long:

• COVID started in a wet-market
  • There is no evidence of election fraud
  • Trump was a Russian asset
  • Trump's comments on Charlottesville were racist
  • Trump insulted the troops
  • Trump used tear gas on protesters in DC
  • The border is secure
  • Trump mishandled the COVID crisis
  • Obama didn't wiretap the Trump campaign
  • Trump's comments about illegals is racist
  • Trump is a Xenophobe for banning flights from China
  • Masks will prevent the spread of COVID
  • Trump lied 30,000 times
  • Biden has to fix the 'Damage' Trump caused in this country
  • America today is guilty of systemic racism
It's getting more and more difficult to research the truth online because the left is taking control of every search engine and every platform, shutting down platforms that cover all of the news. Hunter Biden wasn't allowed to be discussed before the election. It also seems to becoming evident that every accusation that Democrats made against Trump turned out to be something one of them was guilty of. This is a common theme with Democrats.

Karl Marx: “Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”​

Accuse your enemies first of that which you yourself are guilty of and it will provide confusion as well as a form of inoculation from the act. It puts your enemy on defense and doesn't allow them to accuse you of what you are actually doing.

I remember Obama would constantly send out presidential memorandums to us when I was working for the Dept of the Army. One of them addressed Human-Trafficking. Now why would Obama send out a memo on Human-Trafficking to us pee-ons in the lower levels of government? Well....it's because that's what he was doing....and he wanted to head off any accusations. This is Marxism 101.

Links

Trump is done. It’s just a matter of time for the indictments come down.

And now we find out He knew he Afghan army wouldn’t last two days after his direct dealing with the Taliban, and release of 5000 Taliban fighters.

The slow drip of information only gets worse for Trump every day.

Trump is generally correct on all counts. The left pinned "liar" on him because they had nothing objective to criticize him on. And then what did they do? The appointed the biggest liar of all.

Trump is done. It’s just a matter of time for the indictments come down.

And now we find out He knew he Afghan army wouldn’t last two days after his direct dealing with the Taliban, and release of 5000 Taliban fighters.

The slow drip of information only gets worse for Trump every day.
It's too bad Trump was illegally removed from office and it doesn't matter what you think he knew
about the Taliban, does it?

He had no authority. No one asked him to opine on the matter. All that matters is what Joe Biden, Captain
Screw Up, thought about the Afghan army and the Taliban.

Are all your posts this fucked up?

Forum List

Back