OMG!!! Every Week We Discover That Trump Wasn't Lying About Something Else

So you are saying only Jews self reflect and atone? I don't think so, it's healthy for all people to keep an even standard least they become pretentious fools.

Of course, but Christians do it constantly not just at Yom Kippur.

Right, a tax return you have not seen?

Bankruptcies? A bunch of rules and regulations and laws made by the Democrats? How about those Atlantic city bankruptcies? How about telling us about them, you should know them like the back of your hand, I doubt a person like you will have to use google to search out the replies to your ideas so you go ahead and fill us in on the Atlantic city bankruptcies.

No links, just what you know. Go ahead, should take you five minutes, I will wait.
Don't hang by your thumbs waiting. Laws made by legislators, be they Dems or Repubs, do not affect the lack of ability to pay creditors. You don't need me to explain the Atlantic City or "tump university"fiascos, which are well documented, and you can look them up all by yourself like I did.
The fraud in the tax returns will become plain to see as time goes on. The "ideas" are not mine since they are all documented. You have been conned by the best.

Don't hang by your thumbs waiting. Laws made by legislators, be they Dems or Repubs, do not affect the lack of ability to pay creditors. You don't need me to explain the Atlantic City or "tump university"fiascos, which are well documented, and you can look them up all by yourself like I did.
The fraud in the tax returns will become plain to see as time goes on. The "ideas" are not mine since they are all documented. You have been conned by the best.
I challenged you because you dont know what the hell you are talking about. You say I was conned? All you have done is regurgitated what you heard on TV, and you believe!!

Yes, you have stated Trump is guilty, but you do not know how, nor can you find something satisfactory in a google search.

Every week, Wingnuts repeat their crazy conspiracy theories to each other and actually start to believe them.
I'd like to suggest a novel alternative to your not so novel argument. (that's grossly overused btw)

You could challenge every "crazy conspiracy theory" with cold-hard-facts to forever discredit them.

People might actually start taking you seriously instead of dismissing you as a simple minded fool.

I challenged you because you dont know what the hell you are talking about. You say I was conned? All you have done is regurgitated what you heard on TV, and you believe!!

Yes, you have stated Trump is guilty, but you do not know how, nor can you find something satisfactory in a google search.
I answered you the way I did because you are the typical tumpecile. Do some reading, get off Fox News
listen to tump's rhetoric, and maybe you will have a better idea of what this grifter is all about. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about because those bankruptcies are documented, and he says whatever comes to mind at the time. Believe it, sonny. Your high school mentality is getting in the way of your brains.

I answered you the way I did because you are the typical tumpecile. Do some reading, get off Fox News
listen to tump's rhetoric, and maybe you will have a better idea of what this grifter is all about. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about because those bankruptcies are documented, and he says whatever comes to mind at the time. Believe it, sonny. Your high school mentality is getting in the way of your brains.
Documented? Well go ahead and educate us. Start by naming which companies name is on the four Bankruptcies in Atlantic City. I am not even asking you to link. Just tell me the names to start. Were they public companies? Tell us all you know, off the top of your head, or have I reached the limit of your knowledge.

Fox news? I never watch Fox. I spent more time on CNN, listening to the insults and accusations, which is all the Democrats ever had. And as you prove, high school mentality? People like you are low life scum. You think associating me with people in high school should be an insult. Why? Because you stereotype high school kids? You state I watch Fox news? Why? Because you base your opinion on not knowing anything? You do know what I am pointing out are the traits of a Bigot.

So go ahead, insult high school kids by being a bigot and using them as an insult. Continue on as you have. I called you out, I even said I could care less if you link. But you can not articulate anything you believe in. All you can do is respond with the stereotypes of a bigoted person.

Documented? Well go ahead and educate us. Start by naming which companies name is on the four Bankruptcies in Atlantic City. I am not even asking you to link. Just tell me the names to start. Were they public companies? Tell us all you know, off the top of your head, or have I reached the limit of your knowledge.

Fox news? I never watch Fox. I spent more time on CNN, listening to the insults and accusations, which is all the Democrats ever had. And as you prove, high school mentality? People like you are low life scum. You think associating me with people in high school should be an insult. Why? Because you stereotype high school kids? You state I watch Fox news? Why? Because you base your opinion on not knowing anything? You do know what I am pointing out are the traits of a Bigot.

So go ahead, insult high school kids by being a bigot and using them as an insult. Continue on as you have. I called you out, I even said I could care less if you link. But you can not articulate anything you believe in. All you can do is respond with the stereotypes of a bigoted person.
I have already articulated, pal. If you think that I am going to repeat what I have posted in the past just
to satisfy you, think again. I am not insulting high school kids. I am referring to your high school mentality and nothing mentioned about high school kids. Meaning that you think like a high school kid.

I have already articulated, pal. If you think that I am going to repeat what I have posted in the past just
to satisfy you, think again. I am not insulting high school kids. I am referring to your high school mentality and nothing mentioned about high school kids. Meaning that you think like a high school kid.
I guess your school was full of idiots, that is why you think using high school as an insult is witty and makes a point.

Yep, you are my pal alright, my "personal ..."

Repeat? I just asked to post what you claim to know. You have typed more words now then you ever would of answering my simple question. You dont answer because you dont know. Or if you do know you know the answer will prove you wrong.

Nice try at making this about me, not about you not knowing anything.

I guess your school was full of idiots, that is why you think using high school as an insult is witty and makes a point.

Yep, you are my pal alright, my "personal ..."

Repeat? I just asked to post what you claim to know. You have typed more words now then you ever would of answering my simple question. You dont answer because you dont know. Or if you do know you know the answer will prove you wrong.

Nice try at making this about me, not about you not knowing anything.
Yo hotshot,
A high school education alone leaves you with a high school mentality. Your type of thinking leaves me to believe that you have not increased your maturity beyond high school. Not a knock on high school education, but an observation.
I already showed you what my research has revealed. If you do some research, maybe you will have something worth discussing instead of asking me what big company has gone bankrupt, yes?
That simply indicates that you have done 0 research on the subject.

Just look to his major campaign promises and his record. While increasing the nation's unemployment rate by a full 2% and bloating the national debt by $8 billion,

The Cry Baby Loser built a "big beautiful wall!" and made "Mexico!" pay for it.​
The Cry Baby Loser repealed 'ObamaCare' and replaced it with "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!"
The Cry Baby Loser rebuilt the nation's crumbling infrastructure, resurrected coal mining, restored the steel industry, revived manufacturing, et., etc. etc.​
He whined that he won the 2020 election in a "Landslide!" Well, an interminable Trumpie-bankrolled "audit" perpetrated by Trumpwanks just established that the results of Maricopa County's vote was fake!​
The President received 99 more votes, and the Cry Baby Loser 261 fewer.
Every week we discover something.
What will we discover when communications between Trump's handlers and the Trump goons of January 6 are revealed?​
Could Americans' abhorrence of the lying Cry Baby Loser get even worse?

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 9.53.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 7.49.28 AM.png

Yo hotshot,
A high school education alone leaves you with a high school mentality. Your type of thinking leaves me to believe that you have not increased your maturity beyond high school. Not a knock on high school education, but an observation.
I already showed you what my research has revealed. If you do some research, maybe you will have something worth discussing instead of asking me what big company has gone bankrupt, yes?
That simply indicates that you have done 0 research on the subject.
Now you have to knock the maturity of high school kids? Why not post some facts instead of trolling with your bigoted comments about high school.

Just look to his major campaign promises and his record. While increasing the nation's unemployment rate by a full 2% and bloating the national debt by $8 billion,

The Cry Baby Loser built a "big beautiful wall!" and made "Mexico!" pay for it.​
The Cry Baby Loser repealed 'ObamaCare' and replaced it with "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!"
The Cry Baby Loser rebuilt the nation's crumbling infrastructure, resurrected coal mining, restored the steel industry, revived manufacturing, et., etc. etc.​
He whined that he won the 2020 election in a "Landslide!" Well, an interminable Trumpie-bankrolled "audit" perpetrated by Trumpwanks just established that the results of Maricopa County's vote was fake!​
The President received 99 more votes, and the Cry Baby Loser 261 fewer.
Every week we discover something.
What will we discover when communications between Trump's handlers and the Trump goons of January 6 are revealed?​
Could Americans' abhorrence of the lying Cry Baby Loser get even worse?

He was building the wall....and the Democrats fought him tooth and nail to prevent it.
Mexico was paying for it with his "Remain in Mexico" policy.
Trump did rebuild our energy programs and had us almost completely independent from foreign oil, until Biden put a stop to it.
They're discovering how much election fraud took place. In AZ alone there was 260,000 votes that were missing or fake.
Boxes of blank ballots were discovered that were supposedly added to the vote totals. Many ballots were mail-in ballots that had no signatures and the election officials didn't even bother to fold them to make it look like they were mailed. In several states witnesses said they saw white vans arriving behind the counting stations off loading box after box of Biden votes in the early morning hours. Many were printed on different types of paper thickness, so many weren't even official ballots. In Pennsylvania they waved the signature match requirement for some ballots.

When several states that halted the count to reboot the counting machines thousands of Trump votes disappeared. Witnesses said they saw people wearing BLM Tshirts running the same ballots thru the counting machines over and over. You see they waited till late in the evening for the Republicans to report their results so they could find out how many votes they needed to manufacture....then they simply made up the difference. Trump was leading by over 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania at 12am....and all of the sudden thousands of Biden only votes started pouring in from Democrat precincts.

Biden only won 509 counties while Trump won 2547. L.A. county had reported 200% participation in the election. Trump won 18 of 19 bellweather counties. Bell Weather counties are used to predict election trends....and are always highly accurate. Republicans won 27 of 27 tossup house races which goes against the trend that a Biden win suggests. Biden and Democrats in general were unpopular on Nov 4th 2020....and they are even less popular today.

He was building the wall....
Fake excuses for the Cry Baby Loser's not keeping his promises abound.
(The Republican-controlled Senate (2016-2018) refused to finance his imaginary erection as well.)

December 4, 2018

The American electorate dumped the Cry Baby Loser at its first opportunity to do so.

Politics is not the weird worship of one dude.

The consensus was and remains that the Cry Baby Loser stinks, and there is no empirical data that suggests otherwise, his goon attacks on Congress notwithstanding.

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 7.49.28 AM.png

Fake excuses for the Cry Baby Loser's not keeping his promises abound.
(The Republican-controlled Senate (2016-2018) refused to finance his imaginary erection as well.)

December 4, 2018

The American electorate dumped the Cry Baby Loser at its first opportunity to do so.

Politics is not the weird worship of one dude.

The consensus was and remains that the Cry Baby Loser stinks, and there is no empirical data that suggests otherwise, his goon attacks on Congress notwithstanding.

Speaking of cry babies....you resemble that remark.
*ignored*

Now you have to knock the maturity of high school kids? Why not post some facts instead of trolling with your bigoted comments about high school.
Are you a high school dropout? And yes, I am knocking your maturity. You are overdoing it with the high school thing. Do some research for a change.

Last edited:
Are you a high school dropout? And yes, I am knocking your maturity. You are overdoing it with the high school thing. Do some research for a change.
I should of been a high school drop out, I got shitty grades, barely passed. So I went to tech schools and stuff until able to clear 150k a year, seeing how you so very interested.

You are really stuck on using high school or any variant as an insult. You must of been the nerd that got bullied, now high school insults have become the club you try to bully others with.

I am happy that is all you got, I am happy that you have shown that you have zero knowledge of Trump and his empire.

Yes, go ahead and show us what you know, start with the names of the companies you said Trump bankrupted.@schmidlap

I should of been a high school drop out, I got shitty grades, barely passed. So I went to tech schools and stuff until able to clear 150k a year, seeing how you so very interested.

You are really stuck on using high school or any variant as an insult. You must of been the nerd that got bullied, now high school insults have become the club you try to bully others with.

I am happy that is all you got, I am happy that you have shown that you have zero knowledge of Trump and his empire.

Yes, go ahead and show us what you know, start with the names of the companies you said Trump bankrupted.@schmidlap
I do not need knowledge of tump and his "empire." Neither do you, and this is why I research. So should you. I am not knocking a high school education. I am saying that it limits your ability to see beyond it, as you have shown. You get your info from da boys at the local pub rather than reading and studying your con-man president.

Forum List

Back