OMG!!! Every Week We Discover That Trump Wasn't Lying About Something Else

Trump is generally correct on all counts. The left pinned "liar" on him because they had nothing objective to criticize him on. And then what did they do? The appointed the biggest liar of all.

Trump loves a headline, but he's dumb as a stump. He doesn't know anything about Afghanistan. He was never interested.

Trump loves a headline, but he's dumb as a stump. He doesn't know anything about Afghanistan. He was never interested.

Gosh that sure sounds neat. Looks like you cooked that one up in your head cuz of your...........your...........your..............
feelings.

and a billionaire, and a president, that infuriates you.

Sounds like he's really a dumb guy. His history has you talking about him. Not sure what that makes you, but TDS comes to mind.

and a billionaire, and a president, that infuriates you.

Sounds like he's really a dumb guy. His history has you talking about him. Not sure what that makes you, but TDS comes to mind.

Money laundering doesn't impress me. Neither does charity fraud nor defrauding university students.

But, our obese genius is now suing his niece for $100 million.. and he's still soliciting donations .. He has some huge foreign loans coming due, plus his ongoing legal fees.

Money laundering doesn't impress me. Neither does charity fraud nor defrauding university students.

But, our obese genius is now suing his niece for $100 million.. and he's still soliciting donations .. He has some huge foreign loans coming due, plus his ongoing legal fees.
Every time you post you lie. You do realize when you go to Hell that they don't allow hairy man butt love there, right ?

where are the charges? you post, now you prove.

where are the charges? you post, now you prove.

Trump has paid huge fines and been barred from having a charity.. He also had to pay all the TRump U students he defrauded.. Were you born yesterday?

Trump is an unstoppable criminal... He'll be on to the next scam before sundown.

Trump has paid huge fines and been barred from having a charity.. He also had to pay all the TRump U students he defrauded.. Were you born yesterday?

Trump is an unstoppable criminal... He'll be on to the next scam before sundown.
no, no, no, you said money laundering and legal fees. post it.

Where were you when Joe Biden got caught in Charity fraud with his Cancer Fund? And then through further investigating of that scam, I caught them in campaign finance fraud.
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/tax-filings-reveal-biden-cancer-charity-spent-millions-on-salaries-zero-on-research.863963/#post-2593492

When investigating on a hunch, I only had to look up 1 person who worked for that Biden Cancer Charity and Obamas Cancer Charity and I already had proof of them using the charity to funnel money to his Campaign funds.
Her name: Danielle Carnival
She now is involved with ALS fund raising.
All her donations have been to Biden Campaign funds. So people donate to cancer in a fund that literally donates nothing to research & while she gets paid by the Charity as administrative duties, she kickback donates to Biden's campaign.
It means Cancer donors portions go to Biden Campaign, how much of a portion depends on how many employess donate and are they paid extra with the intent to funnel it to his campaign? -is the big question the media refuses to ask.
And how do corrupt politicians reward their corrupt puppets?
With a Position in his corrupt administration, she became the Senior Advisor to the Director, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and then some cancer initiative that is not very clearly defined, in other words a fake title to pay her off and keep her happy.

Last edited:
Where were you when Joe Biden got caught in Charity fraud with his Cancer Fund? And then through further investigating of that scam, I caught them in campaign finance fraud.
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/tax-filings-reveal-biden-cancer-charity-spent-millions-on-salaries-zero-on-research.863963/#post-2593492

When investigating on a hunch, I only had to look up 1 person who worked for that Biden Cancer Charity and Obamas Cancer Charity and I already had proof of them using the charity to funnel money to his Campaign funds.
All her donations have been to Biden Campaign funds. So people donate to cancer in a fund that literally donates nothing to research & while she gets paid by the Charity as administrative duties, she kickback donates to Biden's campaign.
It means Cancer donors portions go to Biden Campaign, how much of a portion depends on how many employess donate and are they paid extra with the intent to funnel it to his campaign? -is the big question the media refuses to ask.
With a Position in his corrupt administration, she became the Senior Advisor to the Director, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and then some cancer initiative that is not very clearly defined, in other words a fake title to pay her off and keep her happy.

Check your facts before you go off the deep end.

As Mary Trump said about the Traitor, "He's a Fucking Loser".

The Traitor will seek a new grift. This only his latest.

As Mary Trump said about the Traitor, "He's a Fucking Loser".

The Traitor will seek a new grift. This only his latest.

Of course there will be a new grift.. and now he's suing his niece for $100 million. He thinks the proceeds from her book sales should go to him.

Clinton foundation does the same thing.

Forum List

Back