OMG!!! Every Week We Discover That Trump Wasn't Lying About Something Else

Trump loves a headline, but he's dumb as a stump. He doesn't know anything about Afghanistan. He was never interested.
Trump is dumb, he is not as smart as surada who posts on usmessageboard. Trump is so dumb he is building multi-million dollar resorts, eating dinner with the rich and famous. Flying here and there in his private jet. On top of all that he became president even though he had to fight the most vile hateful people in the world, Democrats.

yes, surada, with all your time in the world because you are not successful, you really show us you hate people for no reason at all other than they have success and you do not.

Trump is dumb, he is not as smart as surada who posts on usmessageboard. Trump is so dumb he is building multi-million dollar resorts, eating dinner with the rich and famous. Flying here and there in his private jet. On top of all that he became president even though he had to fight the most vile hateful people in the world, Democrats.

yes, surada, with all your time in the world because you are not successful, you really show us you hate people for no reason at all other than they have success and you do not.

Trump is despised among decent, educated, successful people all over the world because he is a venal glutton. His father bailed him out repeatedly until 2000 because he was a failure.

Of course there will be a new grift.. and now he's suing his niece for $100 mllion. He thinks the proceeds from her book sales should go to him.

I doubt if this suit has legs. But discovery sure as hell will be interesting. As Plaintiff the Traitor will have to prove harm and the only way to prove harm is show more tax records.....

Well. Guess what? I fixed them for you. You had 80% correct.

Undeniable facts:
  • There is no evidence where COVID started
  • There is no evidence of meaningful election fraud in any modern presidential election... ever.
  • Trump was a Russian asset or stooge
  • Trump's comments on Charlottesville were racist
  • Trump insulted the troops
  • Trump used tear gas on protesters in DC
  • The border is fucked up and Trump didn’t fix it, Biden will.
  • Trump mishandled the COVID crisis
  • Obama didn't wiretap the Trump campaign
  • Trump's comments about illegals is racist
  • Trump is a Xenophobe and never banned flights from China
  • Masks will help prevent the spread of COVID along with social distancing
  • Trump lied 30,000 times or more
  • Biden has to fix the 'Damage' Trump caused in this country
  • America has some systemic racism evidence in the numbers for sure
You are a complete Stooge of the left.

How many lies was Trump accused of by the media that have turned out to be not lies....but 100% correct?

So far we have discovered (because the media is issuing quiet behind the scenes retractions) that several stories that the media pushed down our throats were simply made up to take back the WH or to make Trump look like a liar/racist/homophobe. The list of media/Democrat lies is long:

• COVID started in a wet-market
  • There is no evidence of election fraud
  • Trump was a Russian asset
  • Trump's comments on Charlottesville were racist
  • Trump insulted the troops
  • Trump used tear gas on protesters in DC
  • The border is secure
  • Trump mishandled the COVID crisis
  • Obama didn't wiretap the Trump campaign
  • Trump's comments about illegals is racist
  • Trump is a Xenophobe for banning flights from China
  • Masks will prevent the spread of COVID
  • Trump lied 30,000 times
  • Biden has to fix the 'Damage' Trump caused in this country
  • America today is guilty of systemic racism
It's getting more and more difficult to research the truth online because the left is taking control of every search engine and every platform, shutting down platforms that cover all of the news. Hunter Biden wasn't allowed to be discussed before the election. It also seems to becoming evident that every accusation that Democrats made against Trump turned out to be something one of them was guilty of. This is a common theme with Democrats.

Karl Marx: “Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”​

Accuse your enemies first of that which you yourself are guilty of and it will provide confusion as well as a form of inoculation from the act. It puts your enemy on defense and doesn't allow them to accuse you of what you are actually doing.

I remember Obama would constantly send out presidential memorandums to us when I was working for the Dept of the Army. One of them addressed Human-Trafficking. Now why would Obama send out a memo on Human-Trafficking to us pee-ons in the lower levels of government? Well....it's because that's what he was doing....and he wanted to head off any accusations. This is Marxism 101.

Links

LMAO

Trump is an aging lion who reminisces about his glorious past escapades, but who knows his glory days are behind him

Like an aging football star who dreams of being back in high school, Trump longs to be in the spotlight.

Last edited:
So explain why a grand jury brought the indictment?

I really don't want to slam you.. You're pathetic.

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative site based in Washington, D.C., confirmed that it hired the firm Fusion GPS to unearth damaging information about President Donald Trump in the run-up to the election. GOP donor and billionaire Paul Singer is one of the site’s key backers. Associated Press reporter Tom LoBianco joins Hari Sreenivasan from Washington, D.C., for more.

Read the Full Transcript

I really don't want to slam you.. You're pathetic.

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative site based in Washington, D.C., confirmed that it hired the firm Fusion GPS to unearth damaging information about President Donald Trump in the run-up to the election. GOP donor and billionaire Paul Singer is one of the site’s key backers. Associated Press reporter Tom LoBianco joins Hari Sreenivasan from Washington, D.C., for more.

Read the Full Transcript
Singer, no fan of Trump, turned it over to the DNC and they introduced the BS to the FBI. Pay attention and read the indictment!!!!!

The reality is that tump had 7 bankruptcies because those large companies went belly up after he drained them of cash to operate. Of course, his bottom line went up, although His Atlantic City fiasco cost him a 12 million dollar fine. He won the election in spite of being a con because he was able to con people like you into believing all the things he wasn't going to do. Sometimes you can make a lot of green in dishonest ways, as many mob bosses have done. Of course, thousands of employees lose their jobs when this happens. tump's tax returns will show much of the truth about the man and the myth.

The reality is that tump had 7 bankruptcies because those large companies went belly up after he drained them of cash to operate. Of course, his bottom line went up, although His Atlantic City fiasco cost him a 12 million dollar fine. He won the election in spite of being a con because he was able to con people like you into believing all the things he wasn't going to do. Sometimes you can make a lot of green in dishonest ways, as many mob bosses have done. Of course, thousands of employees lose their jobs when this happens. tump's tax returns will show much of the truth about the man and the myth.
Right, a tax return you have not seen?

Bankruptcies? A bunch of rules and regulations and laws made by the Democrats? How about those Atlantic city bankruptcies? How about telling us about them, you should know them like the back of your hand, I doubt a person like you will have to use google to search out the replies to your ideas so you go ahead and fill us in on the Atlantic city bankruptcies.

No links, just what you know. Go ahead, should take you five minutes, I will wait.

Check your facts before you go off the deep end.
That was not a rebuttle, there were no facts or evidence sources to your reply=just a rant lash back.
Did you say that in a mirror to yourself?
If not then how soon after Yom Kippur does it take to do as you say instead of rules for thee but not for me?

That was not a rebuttle, there were no facts or evidence sources to your reply=just a rant lash back.
Did you say that in a mirror to yourself?
If not then how soon after Yom Kippur does it take to do as you say instead of rules for thee but not for me?

After Yom Kippur? I'm not Jewish.

After Yom Kippur? I'm not Jewish.
So you are saying only Jews self reflect and atone? I don't think so, it's healthy for all people to keep an even standard least they become pretentious fools.

Forum List

Back