Omar violates her oath of citizenship

Its not complicated.
As soon as you support those who would abuse the rights of anyone, then you have ensured you will eventually also become a victim of that abusive force you helped to create.
Yes, Israel became a victim again on October 7th. Perhaps we should have given more money to Iran, huh.

I don't believe that.

What part?
Look at the history of lies.
In 1920 when the Palestinian invited Jewish immigration, the Internation Jewish Congress at Carlsbad, promised to have no interests in government, and to abide by the 30k/year quotas.
How do you think Israel illegally got nukes if not by stealing and bribing in the US?

What part?
Look at the history of lies.
In 1920 when the Palestinian invited Jewish immigration, the Internation Jewish Congress at Carlsbad, promised to have no interests in government, and to abide by the 30k/year quotas.
How do you think Israel illegally got nukes if not by stealing and bribing in the US?
Jews are pretty smart. I think Oppenheimer was a Jew, wasn't he?

Strange how Israel wasn’t around during WWII.

Christ you’re stupid.
You are grossly in error of what went on in WWII when Israel's enemies were planning their ultimate ouster from the Promised Land that God himself gave to them. They're there now, they've done nothing but help the USA in ways you choose to be ignorant of, and we will support Israel if their enemies to not bug off. We didn't start this assault on Israel, and we're not going to tolerate it either. Apparently you missed my explanation of the enemies of Israel two or three years ago, and my sources were validated by both sides' websites. Israel's enemies had better throw in the towel, or the same thing is going to take them out as the plan to rid themselves of Israel for once and for all. I hope they think it over and choose both life, acceptance of Israel their brother and their neighbor. They'll be better off to restore brotherhood than the war they will not win, not because of me, but because Israel has a far better friend than me, the pencil pusher, and their friend is the Lord God Almighty. Your boxing gloves did not put a bruise on my nose, by the way, but keep it up and there will be one on your nose which will not come from my direction, motormouth.

Does Israel have the right to defend itself?

No, because they are the criminal conducting criminal act.
Does a bank robber have the right to defend themselves by murdering all the police?
Of course not.

Why did Menachim Begin blow up the King David hotel?

Yes, Israel became a victim again on October 7th. Perhaps we should have given more money to Iran, huh.

Oct 7 was desperate retribution.
The 13 million natives are illegally barricaded into only 15% of their land, and that is not viable.

And you might wanna be aware that we turned away ships full of Jews trying to escape the Nazis

Which was the origin of the asylum law (Title 8) that is causing so much problem at the border now

Last edited:
You mean like Congress members who support Israel?
And bam!…..the Democrat goes straight to Israel, the Jewish country, which is an ally.

Funny how you didn’t mention all the money we give to the Arab countries, or to Ukraine, or to Africa. Nope…..just concerned that the Jews shouldn’t get help.

You are grossly in error of what went on in WWII when Israel's enemies were planning their ultimate ouster from the Promised Land that God himself gave to them. They're there now, they've done nothing but help the USA in ways you choose to be ignorant of, and we will support Israel if their enemies to not bug off. We didn't start this assault on Israel, and we're not going to tolerate it either. Apparently you missed my explanation of the enemies of Israel two or three years ago, and my sources were validated by both sides' websites. Israel's enemies had better throw in the towel, or the same thing is going to take them out as the plan to rid themselves of Israel for once and for all. I hope they think it over and choose both life, acceptance of Israel their brother and their neighbor. They'll be better off to restore brotherhood than the war they will not win, not because of me, but because Israel has a far better friend than me, the pencil pusher, and their friend is the Lord God Almighty. Your boxing gloves did not put a bruise on my nose, by the way, but keep it up and there will be one on your nose which will not come from my direction, motormouth.
Israel was founded in 1948.

Israel was founded in 1948.
Israel was founded thousands of years ago, sweetie. :rolleyes-41:

Apparently you aren't acquainted with the history of God's First Family that is now known as Israel, so here it goes:

Abraham and the Covenant of Circumcision​

17 When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am God Almighty;[a] walk before me, and be blameless, 2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly.” 3 Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him, 4 “Behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations. 5 No longer shall your name be called Abram,[b] but your name shall be Abraham,[c] for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you. 7 And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your offspring after you. 8 And I will give to you and to your offspring after you the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God.”

9 And God said to Abraham, “As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you.

Last edited:

Wrong.
Our allies were the Arabs who helped Lawrence of Arabia in WWI.
The current Israelis are almost all illegal immigrants after 1930, who murdered natives in order to steal their properties.

She’s a nasty vile bitch who is on the way out and will be screaming anti American ideology while being hauled and tossed out.
It’s a start.

Forum List

Back