Omar violates her oath of citizenship

1) There’s no country called Palestine.

2) You see what happens with the money with give the Gazans. Their HAMAS leaders use it to help fund massacres against the Jews.

Wrong.
1) Palestine was officially created by the Treaty of San Remo and Treaty of Sevres in 1920.
What there has not been is official recognition of any Palestinian government.
But that is just corruption.

2) We essentially give Gaza nothing, only about $100 million a year, which barely pays for garbage collection. The Oct 7 retaliation was more than warranted considering the 80 years of abuse by Israel, that stole 85% of the country and blockaded 13 million people into starvation on 15% of their own land.

All of us had Jewish people living around us way way before any Muslims. The former makes for a better outcome
I just went to the shopping mall in Northern Virginia. Surrounded by Arabs, and having to hear more Arabic than English. There’s a mosque nearby, and about 15% of the county is Muslim, and reproducing quickly.

It’s awful for Jews. The high school is so antisemitic that my friends are transferring their son to a Jewish School, where he won’t be bullied and threatened by the Jew-hating students. The teachers won’t stick up for him, either - because they’re on the Muslim side.

It’s really disgusting what is happening to our country.

Israel has never been a real ally, and instead has just been a source of political bribes.
Of course they are a strategic ally. Where do you think Raygun got all the Soviet weapons he gave to Saddam Hussain when the Soviets cut him off for invading Iran? Who brokered the sale of US missiles to Iran and diverted the profits to Rayguns buds down in Costa Rica? That's a real ally for ya!

Of course they are a strategic ally. Where do you think Raygun got all the Soviet weapons he gave to Saddam Hussain when the Soviets cut him off for invading Iran? Who brokered the sale of US missiles to Iran and diverted the profits to Rayguns buds down in Costa Rica? That's a real ally for ya!
^^^ and another Leftist blinded by his antisemitism.

And don't forget that it also was also Israel who created the WMD in Iraq lie that got us to invade our actual best ally in the Mideast.

^^^ and another Leftist blinded by his antisemitism.
Criticism of Israel and its policies is not de facto antisemitism. That's just propaganda. One might be better served by wondering why people are so very committed to acting as though it is..and just who drives that bit of mis-information. Which is to say...who benefits?

“Zionist” : the new word antisemites use to slap Jews around.

Wrong.
Being Jewish, I know what Zionism actually means, and that Theodor Hertzl misused it in order to create a "back to the land" movement that was intended simply to make him more wealthy.

You also are misusing "antisemites".
The word Semitic comes from Shem, a fables son of Noah who was supposed to have started the Arab race, so it means "of Arab origins" and does not mean Jewish.
You also should capitalize it.

Criticism of Israel and its policies is not de facto antisemitism. That's just propaganda. One might be better served by wondering why people are so very committed to acting as though it is..and just who drives that bit of mis-information. Which is to say...who benefits?
It is when the most savage, inhuman behavior conducted by the Muslim animals on October 7th isn’t even mentioned, and total focus is on the Jews.

That type of lopsided analysis is driven by antisemitism.

I just went to the shopping mall in Northern Virginia. Surrounded by Arabs, and having to hear more Arabic than English. There’s a mosque nearby, and about 15% of the county is Muslim, and reproducing quickly.

It’s awful for Jews. The high school is so antisemitic that my friends are transferring their son to a Jewish School, where he won’t be bullied and threatened by the Jew-hating students. The teachers won’t stick up for him, either - because they’re on the Muslim side.

It’s really disgusting what is happening to our country.

Wrong.
All the problems started after the 1930s when Zionists started massacring native Arabs in Palestine.
There was nothing before that.
You are blaming the victims and ignoring the guilty.

It is when the most savage, inhuman behavior conducted by the Muslim animals on October 7th isn’t even mentioned, and total focus is on the Jews.

That type of lopsided analysis is driven by antisemitism.

That is ridiculous.
Learn some history.
Read about Menachim Begin murdering the British peacekeepers by blowing up the King David Hotel.
Read about him gunning down Folke Bernadotte.
He did this so he could start massacring hundreds of native villages like Deir Yassin.
So Oct 7 was more than warranted, and about 80 years delayed.

Get that brother marrying bitch the fuck out of Congress. She is corrupt.

All of Congress is corrupt, or else we would not have attacked Saddam and would not be giving Israel $20 billion reward for murdering native Palestinians.
She is better than most.
At least she understands a republic has to be based on individual rights.

Muslims are just Jews who decided to give women the right to own property, inherit, divorce, testify, etc.
Islam is just a reformation of Judaism.
Vastly superior.

If you knew your history, you would know the Jewish tribes went to Medina after the Romans kicked them out, and Mohammed was their leader to defeat the polytheistic Meccans.
I know what you call history is wishful feeling

Got a copy of the oath?
The current Oath of Allegiance of the United States is as follows:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[5]

Lifted in a hot moment fro Wiki

Forum List

Back