Omar violates her oath of citizenship

You're just ignorant. I'm Episcopalian and my heritage is Dutch and Irish. My family was in New Amsterdam by 1619. You don't have to be ignorant to be a Christian.

Bullshit, your history changes with every post

I don't believe you. In fact I called you out on your bogus Episcopalian claim once and you denied stating it

Here we are again

She took an oath to not support foreign Governments and their leaders when she was made a citizen. She clearly violated that and should be stripped of her citizenship and deported to the Country she supports. Now let the supporters of this traitor complain some more.
If we apply your “logic,” then nearly all in Congress and the president should be deported since they support Israel.

Congress supported Israel when they discovered Hitler had ordered the genocidal murder of 6,000,000 German Jewish citizens with the help of the Mufti of Jerusalem, using WWII as their cover. Most US Congress members do not support those who harm American Allies.

Supporting your allies doesn't mean blind alliegance or support of all of their policies. It means telling them when their behaviours cross the lines too.

I don't believe you. In fact I called you out on your bogus Episcopalian claim once and you denied stating it

Here we are again

You can''t say her "history changes with every post" and then say she's claimed to be Episcopalian before. It can't be both, unless of course, you're lying.

Israel never became a country until May 14, 1948
V-E Day May 8, 1945
Congress supported Israel when they discovered Hitler had ordered the genocidal murder of 6,000,000 German Jewish citizens with the help of the Mufti of Jerusalem, using WWII as their cover. Most US Congress members do not support those who harm American Allies.

Seems like you need to go back to get an education.
May 8, 1945, so you know that is V-E Day , or for those uneducated like yourself, Victory in Europe. That was a day after Germany surrendered, for you information and I will do the math for you, was one day after which would be May 7, 1945.
At midnight on May 14, 1948, the Provisional Government of Israel proclaimed a new State of Israel. On that same date, the United States recognized the provisional Jewish government as de facto authority of the Jewish state.
You are welcome!:yes_text12::ahole-1:

Israel has been around for centuries. Christ you're stupid

She took an oath to not support foreign Governments and their leaders when she was made a citizen. She clearly violated that and should be stripped of her citizenship and deported to the Country she supports. Now let the supporters of this traitor complain some more.
So0 did everyone that voted for her........ they are all traitors

He? No SHE did, stupid. The only thing that saved her was they ran out the clock on the statute of limitations, and the brother/husband fled the country.

You're giving 3rd generation trailer trash a bad name... if that's even possible. Lowlife scum, everywhere, is begging you to shut the fuck up.
Prove it douche bag~

WRONG!
When people apply for US citizenship, they pledge to put the US above all other countries, but not to ignore them.

Israel has been around for centuries. Christ you're stupid

No it has NOT "been around for centuries"!
Israel did not exist until 1948, when the UN illegally created it for illegal immigrants, by stealing land from the natives.

The census data shows Israelis are almost all illegal immigrants who came there after 1930.

The ancient Israel was only from about 1000 BC to 850 BC, and were nasty and violent.

He? No SHE did, stupid. The only thing that saved her was they ran out the clock on the statute of limitations, and the brother/husband fled the country.

You're giving 3rd generation trailer trash a bad name... if that's even possible. Lowlife scum, everywhere, is begging you to shut the fuck up.
Prove it douche bag~
Sorry, remind me again.... who the fuck are you?

You've mistaken me for someone that gives a shit whether you choke to death on your own vomit in the next 5 minutes... or not.

I don't, sloppy fuck.
IOW..ya ain't got shit..as usual. Why do you so predictably double-down on stupid?

Prove it douche bag~

IOW..ya ain't got shit..as usual. Why do you so predictably double-down on stupid?
Because you're a lazy shit missile that doesn't deserve a human response. Stupid is your native language and I'm happy to speak it at you. Hope you enjoyed it.

biden speacial kind of stupid.png

Here we are again

Wrong.
I have read her posts for years and they are consistent and from the US cultural perspective.
It is just obvious she has actually lived in many Mideast places, so has more accurate understanding of their actual cultures.

You are the one with the ignorant beliefs, like that Israel existed before 1948.
In fact, a good Jew would know that the Diaspora Decree means all honorable Jews are supposed to be in atonement for the sins ff arrogance and pride until the coming of the Messiah.
Zionists are in conflict with Judaism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back