Omar violates her oath of citizenship

And bam!…..the Democrat goes straight to Israel, the Jewish country, which is an ally.

Funny how you didn’t mention all the money we give to the Arab countries, or to Ukraine, or to Africa. Nope…..just concerned that the Jews shouldn’t get help.

It relates to alegience
Omar can claim she will be supportive of Somalia related issues just like other Congress members support Israel

Doesn’t affect her citizenship

And you might wanna be aware that we turned about ships full old Jews trying to escape the Nazis

Which was the origin of the asylum law (Title 8) that is causing so much problem at the border now

That was a publicity stunt.
There were hundreds of countries taking Jewish immigrants in the 1930s.
All of South America and Cuba, Spain, Africa, etc.
Argentina, Spain, and Madagascar had large thriving Jewish immigrant populations.

It was wrong to take Palestine from the native majority.

It relates to alegience
Omar can claim she will be supportive of Somalia related issues just like other Congress members support Israel

Doesn’t affect her citizenship
The point stands. You singled out the Jewish country as an example.

If we apply your “logic,” then nearly all in Congress and the president should be deported since they support Israel.
Provide a link to any member of our government that ever stated that Israel came before the US or that the head of the Israeli Government was their leader.

Israel was founded thousands of years ago, sweetie. :rolleyes-41:

Apparently you aren't acquainted with the history of God's First Family that is now known as Israel, so here it goes:

Abraham and the Covenant of Circumcision​

17 When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am God Almighty;[a] walk before me, and be blameless, 2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly.” 3 Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him, 4 “Behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations. 5 No longer shall your name be called Abram,[b] but your name shall be Abraham,[c] for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you. 7 And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your offspring after you. 8 And I will give to you and to your offspring after you the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God.”

9 And God said to Abraham, “As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you.

Wrong.
No God would ever give occupied land to someone else.
The Hebrew tribes were totally wrong to invade the Land of Canaan after leaving Egypt, and they were defeated and kicked out by the Assyrians within 150 years or so.
They never earned any rights to the land because of the brutal way they massacred the men, woman, and children of the natives like the Canaanites.

If the claim of being the Chosen People with a right to the Promised Land were not false, then the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Seleucids, and Romans would not have so easily defeated them and kicked them out.

And bam!…..the Democrat goes straight to Israel, the Jewish country, which is an ally.

Funny how you didn’t mention all the money we give to the Arab countries, or to Ukraine, or to Africa. Nope…..just concerned that the Jews shouldn’t get help.

We give about $10 billion a year to Israel in outright gifts, loan guarantees, weapons purchases, etc.
We give countries like Palestine about $1 million in comparison.

Israel has never been a real ally, and instead has just been a source of political bribes.
All of us had Jewish people living around us way way before any Muslims. The former makes for a better outcome

She’s a nasty vile bitch who is on the way out and will be screaming anti American ideology while being hauled and tossed out.
It’s a start.

Wrong.
She is right and you can not support the republic of the US without supporting human rights everywhere.

Wrong.
She is right and you can not support the republic of the US without supporting human rights everywhere.
USA is not an international Red Cross nor PR agency
You are simply another “wish it were so…therefore it is ” feeler.

All of us had Jewish people living around us way way before any Muslims. The former makes for a better outcome

Muslims are just Jews who decided to give women the right to own property, inherit, divorce, testify, etc.
Islam is just a reformation of Judaism.
Vastly superior.

If you knew your history, you would know the Jewish tribes went to Medina after the Romans kicked them out, and Mohammed was their leader to defeat the polytheistic Meccans.

Israel has never been a real ally, and instead has just been a source of political bribes.
Your opinion is null and void, because they are an official US ally, just about the only one in the region, and thus strategically important.

USA is not an international Red Cross nor PR agency
You are simply another “wish it were so…therefore it is ” feeler.

Most poverty and abuse of human rights comes from US weapons.
We do not have to be a charity, just stop with the colonial imperialism and US backed puppet dictators.
Why do you think the border is so besieged?
It is because all of south and central America is ruled by brutal US puppet dictators with US arms and training.

Provide a link to any member of our government that ever stated that Israel came before the US or that the head of the Israeli Government was their leader.
True, but their actions clearly indicate their allegiance to Israel.

We give about $10 billion a year to Israel in outright gifts, loan guarantees, weapons purchases, etc.
We give countries like Palestine about $1 million in comparison.
1) There’s no country called Palestine.

2) You see what happens with the money with give the Gazans. Their HAMAS leaders use it to help fund massacres against the Jews.

1) There’s no country called Palestine.

2) You see what happens with the money with give the Gazans. Their HAMAS leaders use it to help fund massacres against the Jews.
There used to be, before you Zionists showed and stole the land and murdered thousands.

Your opinion is null and void, because they are an official US ally, just about the only one in the region, and thus strategically important.

Wrong.
The official status was bribed and extorted into existence, and not based on anything real./
There is no strategic importance to Israel at all since all they do is make the US less popular for supporting such obvious genocide.
Israel steals our secrets and money, and gives us nothing in return.
We have never even used a base there.

Forum List

Back