Omar violates her oath of citizenship

I just went to the shopping mall in Northern Virginia. Surrounded by Arabs, and having to hear more Arabic than English. There’s a mosque nearby, and about 15% of the county is Muslim, and reproducing quickly.

It’s awful for Jews. The high school is so antisemitic that my friends are transferring their son to a Jewish School, where he won’t be bullied and threatened by the Jew-hating students. The teachers won’t stick up for him, either - because they’re on the Muslim side.

It’s really disgusting what is happening to our country.
Feelings have turned to failings

It is when the most savage, inhuman behavior conducted by the Muslim animals on October 7th isn’t even mentioned, and total focus is on the Jews.

That type of lopsided analysis is driven by antisemitism.
Hmmm...not sure what you mean..but I've heard that anyone who tries to present a nuanced view of exactly how we got from there..hopes for a two-state solution and a balanced treatment of all parties--to Oct. 7th and the atrocities committed by Hamas...is called an antisemite. Someone simply saying the Israel bears at least some of the responsibility for creating and allowing the conditions that fostered Hamas is instantly deluged by strident screams of antisemitism and an ardent refusal to even rationally discuss the matter.
I don't know if you follow Israeli politics..but you should know that there has always been a large contingent of the government that is adamant about not allowing the Palestinians self-rule under any circumstances. The illegal West Bank settlements and the virtual confining of the bulk of the Palestinian population into Ghettos must also be considered.

Yes, there have been many terrorist atrocities committed by Muslims in general and Palestinians in particular. By your logic, should the Irish, who birthed the IRA, have been killed off by the English? The English certainly thought so.

Always remember that Rabin was assassinated for his desire and support of peace. By an Israeli supremacist.

Now, my delineation of the above, even if you disagree, does not make me an antisemite as none of it has jack to do with any feelings..I have none...about Jews. Yet, I have no doubt that you would call the simple airing of such views antisemitism, now wouldn't you?

For the record, I support the right of Israel to exist, even though I have a distaste for theocratic govt.'s. I also think that the de facto attempted genocide of a people based on the atrocities committed by a relatively small majority--is a crime against humanity. The irony that it is the Jewish state of Israel..born of the Holocaust, that is engaging is such behavior, will be noted by historians.

In conclusion, my core philosophy about the Middle East is that there are NO good guys...just desperate monsters--and a plethora of victims.
On all sides.

Last edited:
Wrong.
The official status was bribed and extorted into existence, and not based on anything real./
There is no strategic importance to Israel at all since all they do is make the US less popular for supporting such obvious genocide.
Israel steals our secrets and money, and gives us nothing in return.
We have never even used a base there.
I get it, you hate Israel. That doesn't change the fact that they are a strategic ally in the region.

I know what you call history is wishful feeling

If you read enough history, you learn the Mohammed was grateful to the wealthy widow he married, and he created Islam out of Judaism, mostly out of thanks to her.

The problems all come later, after the Mongol invasion wiped out the Islamic leadership in Baghdad, and people reverted back to the old tribal customs of Judaism and the Old Testament.
All the Moslem countries where women are badly treated are because of the Old Testament and Judaism, not Mohammed.

The current Oath of Allegiance of the United States is as follows:

Lifted in a hot moment fro Wiki

It says, " that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; ".

That means when Congress illegally violates the principles of a republic and tries to abuse those in other countries, like Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Palestine, etc., we are supposed to fight against the lawbreakers in Congress.

I get it, you hate Israel. That doesn't change the fact that they are a strategic ally in the region.

Israel is not an ally in any way.
They cause us political damage by the crimes the commit.
They cost us huge amounts of money.
They also corrupt our political system with bribes and extortion.

It says, " that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; ".
That’s part of what it says.

That means when Congress illegally violates the principles of a republic and tries to abuse those in other countries, like Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Palestine, etc., we are supposed to fight against the lawbreakers in Congress.
Your claims are not what it means.

It’s being used in a different way now. A way to smear Jews without calling them Jews. You think we don’t know the game you Jew-hating Democrats are playing?

Wrong.
For example, Netanyahu openly admits he is an atheist, so then cannot be Jewish.
He instead is a Zionists, an atheist movement created by Theodor Hertzl around 1890.

Jews believe in being in atonement for the sins of arrogance and pride, until the Messiah comes.
Zionists believe in genocide of the natives in order to steal Palestine.

Yes it does.

No. It doesn’t.
You can not have a republic anywhere unless you support the rights of individuals everywhere.
First off, that’s a claim. It’s not factual.

Secondly, your view of what we are doing with regard to say Palestine is utterly divorced from reality.

Try again. Maybe ask an adult to assist you.

Israel is not an ally in any way.
They cause us political damage by the crimes the commit.
They cost us huge amounts of money.
They also corrupt our political system with bribes and extortion.
Have you let the State Department know that?

Hmmm...not sure what you mean..but I've heard that anyone who tries to present a nuanced view of exactly how we got from there..hopes for a two-state solution and a balanced treatment of all parties--to Oct. 7th and the atrocities committed by Hamas...is called an antisemite. Someone simply saying the Israel bears at least some of the responsibility for creating and allowing the conditions that fostered Hamas is instantly deluged by strident screams of antisemitism and an ardent refusal to even rationally discuss the matter.
I don't know if you follow Israeli politics..but you should know that there has always been a large contingent of the government that is adamant about not allowing the Palestinians self-rule under any circumstances. The illegal West Bank settlements and the virtual confining of the bulk of the Palestinian population into Ghettos must also be considered.

Yes, there have been many terrorist atrocities committed by Muslims in general and Palestinians in particular. By your logic, should the Irish, who birthed the IRA, have been killed off by the English? The English certainly thought so.

Always remember that Rabin was assassinated for his desire and support of peace. By an Israeli supremacist.

Now, my delineation of the above, even if you disagree, does not make me an antisemite as none of it has jack to do with any feelings..I have none...about Jews. Yet, I have no doubt that you would call the simple airing of such views antisemitism, now wouldn't you?

For the record, I support the right of Israel to exist, even though I have a distaste for theocratic govt.'s. I also think that the de facto attempted genocide of a people based on the atrocities committed by a relatively small majority--is a crime against humanity. The irony that it is the Jewish state of Israel..born of the holocaust, that is engaging is such behavior, will be noted by historians.

In conclusion, my core philosophy about the Middle East is that there are NO good guys...just desperate monsters--and a plethora of victims.
On all sides.
You’re ignoring that Israel DID offer the “Palestinians” land for peace, more than once, and they refused. Why? It was contingent on their accepting Israel’s right to exist, and they said NO. Why? Because their goal is NOT their own state…..their goal is the destruction of Israel and her 7 million Jews.

And there is no moral equivalence here. There was a cease-fire in effect when the Muslim monsters went house to house in Israel, searching for every Jew they could find, and then cutting off their heads, burning them to death, cutting off breasts and tossing the bloody tissue around like a sport, raping girls until they were dead and then continuing to rape their dead bodies, the list goes on.

And there is no de facto attempted genocide of a people - that’s just the antisemitic liberal talking point. Israel has cleared paths, dropped flyers of warnings, held off on fire to give the Palestinians time to escape. It was their own HAMAS leaders who weren’t allowing it - and killing any who tried. They want as many dead Palestinians as possible to give the propaganda that the Jews are trying to genocide the Gazans.

OTOH, the only reason the Palestinians haven’t genocided ALL the Jews is because they are too backward and primitive to pull it off. But one of their leaders said they would keep repeating October 7th until every last Jew is dead.

Biden and the Dems are trying to paint the Gazans as innocent people, but the vast majority of them supported the October 7th massacre. Even here, in northern Virginia, a friend of mine had to walk by a bunch of Muslim antisemites yelling “Death to Jews!”

HAMAS has declared its intentions: to kill every Jew in Israel. The majority of Palestinians have been brainwashed since birth to support the murder of Jews. There is no peace with these people, and October 7th was the final straw.

Israel was founded thousands of years ago, sweetie. :rolleyes-41:

Apparently you aren't acquainted with the history of God's First Family that is now known as Israel, so here it goes:

Abraham and the Covenant of Circumcision​

17 When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am God Almighty;[a] walk before me, and be blameless, 2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly.” 3 Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him, 4 “Behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations. 5 No longer shall your name be called Abram,[b] but your name shall be Abraham,[c] for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you. 7 And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your offspring after you. 8 And I will give to you and to your offspring after you the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God.”

9 And God said to Abraham, “As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you.
Israel was founded in 1948.

You’re as dumb as a box of hammers; the only difference is that the hammers are useful.

He? No SHE did, stupid. The only thing that saved her was they ran out the clock on the statute of limitations, and the brother/husband fled the country.

You're giving 3rd generation trailer trash a bad name... if that's even possible. Lowlife scum, everywhere, is begging you to shut the fuck up.

You’re a real gullible sucker. How much did you give Trump last year?

And don't forget that it also was also Israel who created the WMD in Iraq lie that got us to invade our actual best ally in the Mideast.
Well now you have to go all silly. We knew he had WMD because we gave it to him, or rather we, the western allied, sold it to him back in the 80's. He was considered the second worst possible ally between Iraq and Iran.....When pappa Bush launch his war we discovered that Saddam had secretly been refining Uranium. He was able to acquire that technology because of the support we gave him including export licensing of duel use technology by US firms and our European allies. He was an attack dog who got rabies and tried to bite his master. He got put down like rabid dogs do.

Forum List

Back