Older people would rather die than let Covid-19 harm US economy - GOP Lt Gov

You missed that New Yorks percentage of nursing home coronavirus deaths vs total deaths, is 1/3rd the rest of the country.

-----------

I'm comparing nursing homes as a percentage of the total, and New York is 1/3rd the rest of the nation.
No buts about it.
It didnt have to end that way.

Why no comment on New Yorks percentage of nursing home deaths vs totals, is much lower than the national average.

Why can't you talk about state regulations in kentucky?
Did you read what I wrote lol can you read?
I was comparing state regulations to federal regulations. State control to Federal control.

Nothing about towns.

Republicans believe the states should run your lives, while the democrats want the federal government to do that.
Lol the TOWNS FALL UNDER THE REGULATIONS OF THE STATE

Patrick, a Texas Republican, praised the president’s focus on the economy on Monday and said that it had “lifted” his heart.

——

It seems a rather bloodthirsty message to me.
What about you guys? Are you willing to sacrifice grandparents or older people if you think it will save the US economy?

You know it won’t stop with the elderly. What about a six-year-old undergoing cancer treatment?

or the obese?

Or the pre-diabetic?

Or hypertension?

do Republicans feel we should just go ahead and make it a clean sweep and start over with a healthier country?

What if it mutates and suddenly begins to affect everyone? Then what? End it showing this kind of disregard for peoples lives help or hurt politically?

Hence the reprehensible right.

Which makes your point ridiculous. A town can have no regulations whatsoever, yet have to the state control every aspect of their lives.

Exampled by neither towns nor the federal government, shut down any businesses during the coronavirus outbreak.

The states did all that.

Gov. Beshear: 'Non-life-sustaining' KY businesses will be ...

Mar 24, 2020 - LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- All "non-life-sustaining" businesses in Kentucky will be closed to in-person traffic by 8 p.m. Thursday as Kentucky ...

Which makes your point ridiculous. A town can have no regulations whatsoever, yet have to the state control every aspect of their lives.

Exampled by neither towns nor the federal government, shut down any businesses during the coronavirus outbreak.

The states did all that.

Mar 24, 2020 - LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- All "non-life-sustaining" businesses in Kentucky will be closed to in-person traffic by 8 p.m. Thursday as Kentucky ...
JC I wasn’t talking about covid lol are you in Kentucky? How do you know they closed? Limited gov means small towns can do what they want lol hahhhahahahahahaahahahah FUCK THE GOVERNMENT

America is a limited government country, no one is stopping you from leaving

What have you been smoking? America is one of the most overgoverned countries on the planet. The only difference between republican and democratic view is whether the bulk of that government will be local or federal.

Republicans believes the states should run your lives, while the democrats want the federal government to do that.
I see towns in Kentucky that have almost no regulations, I see small towns all
Across red states like this, gun owning, hard working Americans.
I’m not saying republicans are doing everything good, but they are a vessel to use to deregulation.

America is a limited government country, no one is stopping you from leaving

What have you been smoking? America is one of the most overgoverned countries on the planet. The only difference between republican and democratic view is whether the bulk of that government will be local or federal.

Republicans believes the states should run your lives, while the democrats want the federal government to do that.
I see towns in Kentucky that have almost no regulations, I see small towns all
Across red states like this, gun owning, hard working Americans.
I’m not saying republicans are doing everything good, but they are a vessel to use to deregulation.
Cool story

The states did all that.

JC I wasn’t talking about covid lol are you in Kentucky? How do you know they closed? Limited gov means small towns can do what they want lol hahhhahahahahahaahahahah FUCK THE GOVERNMENT
The governor closed businesses in Kentucky. Show me where the TOWN overrode the governors control. If you can then you would have a point about towns. Otherwise I just showed how republicans believe in putting control int he hands of the states, and the coronavirus outbreak proved me right.

The states did all that.

The governor closed businesses in Kentucky. Show me where the TOWN overrode the governors control. If you can then you would have a point about towns. Otherwise I just showed how republicans believe in putting control int he hands of the states, and the coronavirus outbreak proved me right.
Most have no police.. lol they still doing as they please, fuck the government

New study names America’s most regulated states

RANKSTATEFRASE INDEX (ROUNDED)
#1Louisiana1.74
#2Alaska1.63
#3Wyoming1.57
#4Indiana1.38
#5Kentucky1.3
#6Texas1.29
#7Nebraska1.26
#8West Virginia1.26
#9North Dakota1.22

Why is kentucky #5 in regulations?

#1Louisiana1.74
#2Alaska1.63
#3Wyoming1.57
#4Indiana1.38
#5Kentucky1.3
#6Texas1.29
#7Nebraska1.26
#8West Virginia1.26
#9North Dakota1.22

Who wrote that Elizabeth warren lol haha

You missed that New Yorks percentage of nursing home coronavirus deaths vs total deaths, is 1/3rd the rest of the country.

-----------

I'm comparing nursing homes as a percentage of the total, and New York is 1/3rd the rest of the nation.
No buts about it.
It didnt have to end that way.

Why no comment on New Yorks percentage of nursing home deaths vs totals, is much lower than the national average.

NY is #1

Patrick, a Texas Republican, praised the president’s focus on the economy on Monday and said that it had “lifted” his heart.

——

What about you guys? Are you willing to sacrifice grandparents or older people if you think it will save the US economy?

You know it won’t stop with the elderly. What about a six-year-old undergoing cancer treatment?

or the obese?

Or the pre-diabetic?

Or hypertension?

do Republicans feel we should just go ahead and make it a clean sweep and start over with a healthier country?

What if it mutates and suddenly begins to affect everyone? Then what? End it showing this kind of disregard for peoples lives help or hurt politically?

Meanwhile libs roll legions of covid patients into nursing homes to slaughter granny

#1Louisiana1.74
#2Alaska1.63
#3Wyoming1.57
#4Indiana1.38
#5Kentucky1.3
#6Texas1.29
#7Nebraska1.26
#8West Virginia1.26
#9North Dakota1.22

You keep spouting shit with no links to back them up,why is that?

——

or the obese?

Or the pre-diabetic?

Or hypertension?

TDS thread 1,621

more silliness from you
That’s from the lieutenant governor of Texas, Daniel Patrick. It’s not from me. I couldn’t even conceive of something like that. I’m not that kind of person.

Why would you think it’s from me?
In fact, the very idea that you can think it is what makes you that kind of person. You see the people you think are thinking this are not the ones thinking this.

It's all you.

Forum List

Back