Older people would rather die than let Covid-19 harm US economy - GOP Lt Gov

plain and simple--US health habits/culture/etc and genetics is part of the reason for the death rate

One thing this proves that Republicans really are the party of “let them die” , that really is their healthcare plan.

Maybe we should call those governors and their advisors who determine when and how to open up business in the state "Death Panels".

Patrick went on Fox News on Monday evening to defend comments he made last month where he said he would rather die from the widely spreading coronavirus than see the economy destroyed for his children and grandchildren.
Deanie boy, Mr Patrick said that "He" would rather die. The man was talking about himself and not anyone else.
You really need to get a grip on reality. ... :cuckoo:

DerpsterDean get a grip on reality?:auiqs.jpg:
You should write the lieutenant governor of Texas. Not me. Unless you’re saying you agree with him. Is that what you’re saying?

Yep.
I mean it's an easy enough problem to solve. The elderly and infirm stay home. The healthy get back to work.
Thats pretty much how it worked before all this virus bullshit.

If I was 80 and my grandchildren's lives were in danger because they had no money and lost their home I'd take a bullet for em.

You liberals are such shallow thinkers.
So what if a couple of those grandchildren have underlying medical issues that no one’s discovered yet? Just let them die? Weed out the weak ones?

I understand your position. But me personally, I think it’s sick. But that’s just me personally.

One thing this proves that Republicans really are the party of “let them die” , that really is their healthcare plan.
America is a limited government country, no one is stopping you from leaving

Do you mean like the way the elderly stayed locked up in their nursing homes?

How did that work out?

You'd have to ask Cuomo about that because he was the only one dumb enough to go that route.

Maybe you should look at the statistics before saying it was a bad policy.

In New York, nursing home deaths are only 15% of coronavirus deaths.

In other states 50% of their coronavirus deaths are in nursing homes.

Which is bigger? 15% or 50%

What this pandemic has exposed is the cruelty and the meanness of the republican party. They claim they are religious and they talk about Jesus. But they’re so willing to see people suffer and die. I just don’t get it.

perhaps sometime we can get Republicans on here to write a lengthy article about where this terrible behavior comes from? And how they justify it.

Then you should really have it in for Cuomo.

Patrick went on Fox News on Monday evening to defend comments he made last month where he said he would rather die from the widely spreading coronavirus than see the economy destroyed for his children and grandchildren.
Deanie boy, Mr Patrick said that "He" would rather die. The man was talking about himself and not anyone else.

You should write the lieutenant governor of Texas. Not me. Unless you’re saying you agree with him. Is that what you’re saying?

Yep.
I mean it's an easy enough problem to solve. The elderly and infirm stay home. The healthy get back to work.

If I was 80 and my grandchildren's lives were in danger because they had no money and lost their home I'd take a bullet for em.

So what if a couple of those grandchildren have underlying medical issues that no one’s discovered yet? Just let them die? Weed out the weak ones?

I understand your position. But me personally, I think it’s sick. But that’s just me personally.

Why should I leave? I want to see Americans live and prosper. I don’t want to see some of them die Because Republicans believe others can live. That’s ridiculous. There’s enough for all.
How can you be both a Republican and a Christian? That just mystifies me.

How did that work out?

You'd have to ask Cuomo about that because he was the only one dumb enough to go that route.

The coronavirus is winding down in New York. But it’s just starting to take off in the Midwest, the deep South, and Appalachia. We’re going to see a prairie fire you couldn’t imagine over the next couple of months.

What this pandemic has exposed is the cruelty and the meanness of the republican party. They claim they are religious and they talk about Jesus. But they’re so willing to see people suffer and die. I just don’t get it.

perhaps sometime we can get Republicans on here to write a lengthy article about where this terrible behavior comes from? And how they justify it.
What this pandemic has exposed is the cruelty and the meanness of the Democratic party. They claim they are not religious and they don't talk about Jesus. But they’re so willing to see people suffer and die. I just don’t get it.

perhaps sometime we can get Democratic on here to write a lengthy article about where this terrible behavior comes from? And how they justify it.

Yep.

Why should I leave? I want to see Americans live and prosper. I don’t want to see some of them die Because Republicans believe others can live. That’s ridiculous. There’s enough for all.
How can you be both a Republican and a Christian? That just mystifies me.
You know what you can do? START A NATION WIDE CHARITY! Call it the health care pool! You pay the bills.. it’s so easy! Do it!
Btw don’t tell me this bullshit you care about peoples health care and you want to see people live you are for abortion you were for the snipping of the necks of millions of children every year..

How did that work out?

At this point 5800 have died in NY nursing homes.
How about you show the research and prove the 50% number with,I dont know,a link or something?
He's the one getting a rash of shit for it andI find it hard to believe the leftwing media wouldnt be all over these 50% numbers if they were true.

I can't understand Trumps position on opening up churches ASAP. We already saw the effect of large gatherings of parishioners, which is why they cracked down on gatherings of over 50 people. Then they cut that down to 10, or less.

If schools can teach "online" people can do church "online" too.

How to Watch Pope Francis's Easter Sunday Mass Livestream
www.oprahmag.com › entertainment › tv-movies › ho...

Apr 10, 2020 - Pope Francis's Easter Sunday Mass will be broadcast from an empty St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City.

After reading the Bible several times during Bible studies I have come to the conclusion that as a Christian my #1 goal of every Christian is to help the less fortunate. If you can twist this into helping the wealthy I'd love to hear it.

Patrick, a Texas Republican, praised the president’s focus on the economy on Monday and said that it had “lifted” his heart.

——

It seems a rather bloodthirsty message to me.
What about you guys? Are you willing to sacrifice grandparents or older people if you think it will save the US economy?

You know it won’t stop with the elderly. What about a six-year-old undergoing cancer treatment?

or the obese?

Or the pre-diabetic?

Or hypertension?

do Republicans feel we should just go ahead and make it a clean sweep and start over with a healthier country?

What if it mutates and suddenly begins to affect everyone? Then what? End it showing this kind of disregard for peoples lives help or hurt politically?

He didn't say that. I read the entire article.

Everything he said was dead on right. You are guys are just evil liars.

What have you been smoking? America is one of the most overgoverned countries on the planet. The only difference between republican and democratic view is whether the bulk of that government will be local or federal.

Republicans believes the states should run your lives, while the democrats want the federal government to do that.

What have you been smoking? America is one of the most overgoverned countries on the planet. The only difference between republican and democratic view is whether the bulk of that government will be local or federal.

Republicans believes the states should run your lives, while the democrats want the federal government to do that.
I see towns in Kentucky that have almost no regulations, I see small towns all
Across red states like this, gun owning, hard working Americans.
I’m not saying republicans are doing everything good, but they are a vessel to use to deregulation.

After reading the Bible several times during Bible studies I have come to the conclusion that as a Christian my #1 goal of every Christian is to help the less fortunate. If you can twist this into helping the wealthy I'd love to hear it.
non-christians believe that also

Forum List

Back