Older Guys....

Nothing wrong with younger guys either:

1154707572_l.jpg

I'd need to know whether they could construct a coherent sentence and, being kinda picky, can actually hold a conversation. I'm demanding like that. :lol:

Having said that.... they are kinda cute.

Well, they are US Marines, so what do you think?

For the USMC, I made complete exceptions to the rules of coherent sentences - an 'oorah' is fine and there is no need for conversation.... Ooorah! :lol::lol:

I am 60 and my wife is 42. We've been married for over 13 years. I would guess that she would say that intelligence, experience, and maturity, combined with the sort of sexually nuanced technique that only years of practice can develop would be HER answer to your question. ;)

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

What is it about older guys that makes them so much more......

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

They know how to make a woman feel as a woman--feel special. I love them too.

"The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions." :woohoo:

- Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

Suuurrre.....

gay_papa_smurf.jpg

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

Cali Gal.. do you sometimes worry that eventually all the "cream of the crop" older guys will already be spoken for and you're going to be stuck with the leftovers and the young inexperienced man/boys?

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

Cali Gal.. do you sometimes worry that eventually all the "cream of the crop" older guys will already be spoken for and you're going to be stuck with the leftovers and the young inexperienced man/boys?

"Spoken for?"

What are we, theater seats?

When you hit your sexual peak, which for most women is a bit older than 28, you'll be missin' the younger guys when you're stuck with that wrinkly skin...and old...BALLS.

GROSS!

You want an older man, be my guest :lol:

10 years is not that much older. And until she is say 50 she wont notice the age difference that much. And by then if she is in love it won't matter.

Once again she is talking 38 not 50 right now.

As a young man I was like dynamite at a dingo dance, any howl would set my penis off.

But as I get older I just appreciate being with women, not just their bodies but their different sensibilities. It does not even have to involve sex, just flirting, talking. Women have become a glorious mystery and delight.

As an old man I expect applesauce will hold the same fascination.

This is why I drink; I don’t want to go there.

Sexy. YES

Smarter. YES

Nicer. YES

More polite. YES

Now see what you've gone and done Cali Girl ... you've started a thread about one of my favorite subjects.

I remember back to being a young girl, even then having a desire for someone older. For me it's their maturity. Salt and pepper hair .. big strong hands that know how to work their magic over a woman's body. Older men are more in tune to pleasing the woman they are with. Especially if she vocal about what she wants. And I also believe older men are more likely to try something a little kinky. With a horny younger woman seducing and loving .... kissing and moaning.

Sexy. YES

Smarter. YES

Nicer. YES

More polite. YES

Now see what you've gone and done Cali Girl ... you've started a thread about one of my favorite subjects.

I remember back to being a young girl, even then having a desire for someone older. For me it's their maturity. Salt and pepper hair .. big strong hands that know how to work their magic over a woman's body. Older men are more in tune to pleasing the woman they are with. Especially if she vocal about what she wants. And I also believe older men are more likely to try something a little kinky. With a horny younger woman seducing and loving .... kissing and moaning.

I can see it all now... Another sleepless night of tossing and turning, tossing and turning... Maybe a cold shower will help.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back