Older Guys....

I hit my sexual peak during the Reagan Administration -- first term.

I'm past the point when young women flirt with me in any meaningful way, at least as far as I'm able to discern it, maybe its because "ceaseless exposure has calloused us to the lewd and the vulgar" but I can't imagine a younger women being attracted to me, certainly not sexually LOL (did I say that out loud?)

Maybe I need to get out more?

i hit my sexual peak during the roosevelt administration-first term

teddy's first term i mean.

You were a Rough Rider?

I'm past the point when young women flirt with me in any meaningful way, at least as far as I'm able to discern it, maybe its because "ceaseless exposure has calloused us to the lewd and the vulgar" but I can't imagine a younger women being attracted to me, certainly not sexually LOL (did I say that out loud?)

You were a Rough Rider?

:rofl:

<You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.>

dammit.

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

What is it about older guys that makes them so much more......

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

I have never dated anyone that much older than me, I think my ex Jon who was four or five years old than me, was the biggest age difference. I did date an 18 year old when I was twenty one, though. :lol:
I have thought about dating an older guy, but I don't think I could go more then ten years older than me.

I've always preferred older. My first "love" was 8 years older than me and my husband is six years older. I don't believe I ever dated anyone my own age.

My advice: Be careful though CG. Men in their 40's looking to date a 28 year old might be suffering arrested development or some kind of mid-life crisis. Also - I don't see you as the step mom type to a bunch of rug rats. lol

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

I have never dated anyone that much older than me, I think my ex Jon who was four or five years old than me, was the biggest age difference. I did date an 18 year old when I was twenty one, though. :lol:
I have thought about dating an older guy, but I don't think I could go more then ten years older than me.

shit. :D

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

shit. :D

You are the exception to the rule.................... but you are married, so it could never be. :lol:

I did work with a bunch of older men one winter, and I learned that even men's white v necks can show cleavage while trying to put in a bumper car floor. It took me a minute to realize why they were all standing on one side of me. :lol:
All men are the same, they just get older. ;)

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

The Electra Complex?

Oddly enough, I've always dated younger, but I am far more attracted to older women...

Netti Cole misses you:

catsk-1.jpg

Nothing wrong with younger guys either:

1154707572_l.jpg

I'd need to know whether they could construct a coherent sentence and, being kinda picky, can actually hold a conversation. I'm demanding like that. :lol:

Having said that.... they are kinda cute.

Forum List

Back