Older Guys....

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

What is it about older guys that makes them so much more......

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

At least ten years, huh? Sounds like daddy issues to me :tongue:

I've been with a guy 12 my senior and it was totally the lack of a strong male figure in my life that I could rely on (father figure) that kept me in that relationship. Once that 'issue' disappeared and I might say I also sort of 'grew up,' the fascination with older men magically disappeared.

One of my girlfriends is also 'into' older men and only dates older men. What is curious about her case is the fact that she finds young men much more attractive, but her lack of self-confidence and generally low self-esteem always make her go to the old and tried ... older man. That way she doesn't have to worry about rejection or infidelity - a soon to be fifty-year-old is never going to say no to a hot young chick in her late twenties adn he sure as hell won't cheat on her either because he's too busy counting his lucky stars that he even scored her.

I'm sure that there are other and much more healthier reasons for preferring older men, but the two above are, in my view and experience, the most common ones.

I've been with a guy 12 my senior and it was totally the lack of a strong male figure in my life that I could rely on (father figure) that kept me in that relationship. Once that 'issue' disappeared and I might say I also sort of 'grew up,' the fascination with older men magically disappeared.

and the older man had to move on to another hot woman who was facinated with him----poor guy. :tongue:

and the older man had to move on to another hot woman who was facinated with him----poor guy. :tongue:

No, actually he moved on to a woman his age and I moved on to a man my age. ;) True story.

No, actually he moved on to a woman his age and I moved on to a man my age. ;) True story.

and a woman his age couldn't be hot ? :eusa_whistle:

and a woman his age couldn't be hot ? :eusa_whistle:

Well, definitely, but not as hot as me ... but then, it was hard to be as hot or hotter than someone like me when I was 22. ;) But she did alright :)

30-ish is too old to be hot? :eek:

Hearing that I'm not sure if I need a walker or a newspaper to swat some pups on the nose. :tongue:

$rodney_dangerfield.jpg

No respect, no respect!

Well, definitely, but not as hot as me ... but then, it was hard to be as hot or hotter than someone like me when I was 22. ;) But she did alright :)

Hearing that I'm not sure if I need a walker or a newspaper to swat some pups on the nose. :tongue:

Did I say that? :eek:

Sure sounded that way, young lady. :eusa_naughty:

Of course past 30 is really old so the sight starts to go...and the short term memory loss starts setting in....maybe even dementia....so just pat me on the head and hand over my gruel, would you please?

Of course past 30 is really old so the sight starts to go...and the short term memory loss starts setting in....maybe even dementia....so just pat me on the head and hand over my gruel, would you please?

I see you're having fun with putting words in my mouth ... knock yourself out.

I see you're having fun with putting words in my mouth ... knock yourself out.

Oh, I'm just teasing. ;)

But I do find it interesting that some people who have posted on here seem to think only the very young can be physically attractive. Or that if somebody finds an older person (however you define that) attractive there must be something wrong with them. It's all just a matter of what you're looking for I guess. And perspective.

At the proverbial end of the day, the eye candy will win out :cool:

Ah, spoken like a true young man. :D

Men have to work particularly harder to keep themselves looking good after 30, which I'll be in about 2 months.

If you girls still want older than that, I don't know what to tell you. I know first hand though, that you girls will get tired of that wrinkly body with loose skin and old balls, and will eventually prefer the younger men.

How long are you really willing to deal with the flab, the hair loss, and the E.D.? :lol:

How old do you have to be to have all those problems?, cause I haven't experienced any of that.
Ok, ok, my hair has some gray.

Haven't lost any hair yet but i keep it military short so probably wouldn't notice anyway. The beard started turning gray at about 50 and the gut did increase a tad since then too. But just a touch. Over all it's not that difficult to keep in shape.

(remember round IS a shape)

Forum List

Back