Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning ALL Abortions - No Rape Exceptions - 10 years in Prison for Performing one

There is no next time, we plug in our Tesla and Bolt in our garage. No checking the oil, no oil changes, tune ups, and other sundry items that come with an ICE.

That's good. You can reclaim some of the losses you incurred by not buying a similar gasoline engine car.

There is no next time, we plug in our Tesla and Bolt in our garage. No checking the oil, no oil changes, tune ups, and other sundry items that come with an ICE.
Who’s we? The evil Tesla owning elitists…OR the other 35 million human cock roaches, weirdos and wetbacks?

Better to pass a bill to require the issue of a rape to provide for the mother the amount of the state to pay for the entire 21 years for the child, including all food, all clothes, all shelter, all education, all recreation, all medical as well as counseling for the child's lifetime.
An adoption might be in order.

This law is as absurd as allowing abortions throughout an entire pregnancy….

The legislation bans all abortions except in the case of medical emergencies, and makes performing an abortion a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.

Women in Oklahoma must now keep their rape baby as an eternal reminder of what happened to them - the only exception is a medical emergency.

Thoughts?!

This is what you get when you make an issue a lightning rod, this is just as extreme as the ones being passed in Blue States allowing abortion right up until birth, and in some cases worded to imply a few weeks after birth.

The Abortion rights people are absolutists, and then they wonder why the oppositions becomes absolutists as well?

The legislation bans all abortions except in the case of medical emergencies, and makes performing an abortion a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.

Women in Oklahoma must now keep their rape baby as an eternal reminder of what happened to them - the only exception is a medical emergency.

Thoughts?!

Another group of people not willing to actually back up their words.

The doctor gets punished but the mother who seeks it out and pays for gets off scott free.

These people claim there is not one difference between the baby in the womb and the baby out of the womb yet their laws never reflect this.

Cowards is what they are

These people claim there is not one difference between the baby in the womb and the baby out of the womb yet their laws never reflect this.

Depends on the state I guess. In my state if you kill a pregnant woman, you are charged for two murders: The mother and the unborn.

Depends on the state I guess. In my state if you kill a pregnant woman, you are charged for two murders: The mother and the unborn.

Yep. I bet that is the same thing in Ok. But a woman can pay someone to kill her unborn baby and there is no charge or crime at all.

Does that seem consistent to you?

Another group of people not willing to actually back up their words.

The doctor gets punished but the mother who seeks it out and pays for gets off scott free.

Cowards is what they are

Sounds like the doctor had better not perform more of these killings huh. The state essentially says we're not approving of this anymore.

Sounds like the doctor had better not perform more of these killings huh. The state essentially says we're not approving of this anymore.

Why is the woman never punished?

Would the woman get off free of charges if she paid a doctor to kill her 1 year old?

Thoughts?!
Oklahoma is pretty small, it's only a couple hundred miles to the next state

Yep. I bet that is the same thing in Ok. But a woman can pay someone to kill her unborn baby and there is no charge or crime at all.

Does that seem consistent to you?

I was merely responding to your statement that our laws never reflect the value of a baby inside the womb as outside the womb. Ours does. Plus our state also passed stringent abortion laws like a lot of righty states.

If a mother chooses to kill her baby that's on her, it's her baby. If somebody else kills her baby, it's murder.

Forum List

Back