Oklahoma Passes Bill Banning ALL Abortions - No Rape Exceptions - 10 years in Prison for Performing one

I know you do because you hate anyone who doesn’t spew your hatred for anything that isn’t far left lunacy!

Did you learn Cortez is DSA or will you arrest me for writing the truth like a good little Commie?
You're not very well educated, and clearly not intelligent. Writing an argument is critical, and all you have are ad hominems and clichés. You and other Faux conservatives are incapable of posting a rebuttal, expository essays and probative facts, in every post and on every thread.

Examples of the past two decisions by the six members of the Supreme Court is being cheered, and yet as days pass the consequences will prove to be horrendous. People like you cannot think clearly and consider the impacts of millions of American Citizens.

The legislation bans all abortions except in the case of medical emergencies, and makes performing an abortion a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.

Women in Oklahoma must now keep their rape baby as an eternal reminder of what happened to them - the only exception is a medical emergency.

Thoughts?!

No big government like Oklahoma big government.

The legislation bans all abortions except in the case of medical emergencies, and makes performing an abortion a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.

Women in Oklahoma must now keep their rape baby as an eternal reminder of what happened to them - the only exception is a medical emergency.

Thoughts?!
move to California

JO

You're not very well educated, and clearly not intelligent. Writing an argument is critical, and all you have are ad hominems and clichés. You and other Faux conservatives are incapable of posting a rebuttal, expository essays and probative facts, in every post and on every thread.

Examples of the past two decisions by the six members of the Supreme Court is being cheered, and yet as days pass the consequences will prove to be horrendous. People like you cannot think clearly and consider the impacts of millions of American Citizens.
Says the punk that write about how he would abuse his badge to hurt anyone that disagree with his opinion.

I have linked actual facts many times about Cortez being DSA and you never apologized for threatening me nor will you because you are a loser and nothing more.

As for the court ruling on Roe it is a damn State to State issue and you need to learn that abortion and sex is a option unless raped!

Women who are in their first fifteen week of pregnancy should have the right to terminate it but afterwards only those raped, incest or health reasons should have it as a option.

Now tell me why are you such a bitch about this and tell me what I should fucking think seeing you have no clue what I watch or get my information from!

Now go be a proud Nazi and tell me again how you even debate when all you do is bitch and threaten anyone you disagree with!

Forum List

Back