Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its just around the corner.
2. Better get ready.
3. Coast to Coast.
4. Stop the baby murderers.
READ:

SAMPLE:
Oklahoma lawmakers on Thursday passed a bill banning abortions after conception except in extreme cases, anticipating the overturning of Roe v. Wade next month.

5. Time we protect life, save the babies from death in the womb.
6. Libtards will run around like they're hairs on fire!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

One side has been pushing the other for far too long.............They brought this on themselves going out bragging about late term abortion and attacking SCOTUS.

Now.................KARMA IS COMING...........It will be brutal for them................oh well.

I consider that very extreme, I prefer a more narrow ruling reflecting the Mississippi Compromise but leaving RvW intact.....Abortion has it's utility.
The left don't compromise.............they want their pound of baby flesh.

I'd be happy with the Mississippi law nationwide............Because LATE TERM ABORTION IS BARBARISM.

The left don't compromise.............they want their pound of baby flesh.

I'd be happy with the Mississippi law nationwide............Because LATE TERM ABORTION IS BARBARISM.

For that to happen they would have to leave RvW intact but I don't see how they would be able to, RvW would have to die with a positive MS ruling.

Then you would have both extremes, neither of which are palatable.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not for man to decide who lives or dies, and certainly not a women's place.
2. Does anybody have a right to life if babies do not?
3. Murdering babies is always wrong.
4. All beings have a right to be at the point they are.
5. Do not pretend you know better, you're stupid as a block of wood.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
For that to happen they would have to leave RvW intact but I don't see how they would be able to, RvW would have to die with a positive MS ruling.

Then you would have both extremes, neither of which are palatable.
Then is must go back to the states as prescribed by the Constitution that has been mangled.

Oklahoma is the reddest state in the union. Not one county has gone for a Dem pres candidate since pre-Barry.
Of course we are going to ban baby murder except in life threatening situations.
Punishing a child for the sins of a parent is just another sin piled on top.
Go SOONERS!

"sorry neighbor, dont sue me. I accidently fell down the stairs"
Fuckin creeps

Sorry bout that,

1. But when good men do nothing, then this is what we see, New Sodom and Perverts.
2. I been harping on baby butchers for over 20 years now, its pure evil.
3. I have not run for office, but I have been hammering away, kinda like this, for over 20 years now.
4. I have spoken against this great sin for many years, and I have not lessoned up on my disregard of it, not one day.
NEW LAWS:
5. No more casual sex.
6. Only allow sex between man and wife.
7. Have strict laws on men if they try to procreate and run.
8. Stay with your children or go into prisons work camps, to support those children till they *all* turn 18.
9. No more jumping the vagina and running away like a real scoundrel.
10. Have strict penalties for anyone engaged in the vagina dreams that are not married.
BACK TO COMMENTARY:
11. Moral code has to be made law, to have an orderly society.
12. Right now we have a society of feral cats, we breed like animals, and eat our own.
13. Both not right in any form, no humanity at all.
14. As we see now, I am going after the rest of the perverts, till they are beaten into submission.
15. Stopping *BABY BUTCHERS* will go along way in ending the, *Perverts Way OF Life*.

Regards
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
As a nation we must push contraception harder. This alot less pregnancies occuring which helps the nation and gets rid of abortion. Can you idiots figure this out? Less pregnancies is a huge positive.

Forum List

Back