Oil prices hit $90 a barrel, the highest since the Obama

Bullshit. At $90 barrel, the consumer loses. Oil is not being replaced anytime soon. That is what Democrats pitch US so they can appease foreign oil interests
Oil companies raise production levels when the ppb is strong.

What are you babbling about? How’s that a response to Brandon begging Putin and Muslim terrorists to send us more oil?

Hilarious watching Mr I’m a Libertarian spin in support of Brandon’s government regulations against energy.

He would not need to be doing that had his predecessor not threatened them into cutting production to help our oil companies.

And despite Biden's best effort to slow it, US oil production is up 20% since Feb of 2021.

$90bbl

Soon to be $190bbl

All because of Brandon.

Your ignorance is astounding.

You truly think that the POTUS is a god and controls all of the world.

But hey, I am a gambling man, you willing to wager on the $190bbl? You willing to show some balls and stand by your words?

Good to know oil companies can start drilling new wells off of Santa Barbara and the Alaskan tundra!

They are already drilling there
1644327742015.png

He's a stubborn moron who still doesn't understand the basics. To drive the ppb to $190 the oil producers would have to cut production by10 million bpd.

Actually he is just a mindless partisan sheep that parrots what he is told to say on these forums.

Your ignorance is astounding.

You truly think that the POTUS is a god and controls all of the world.

But hey, I am a gambling man, you willing to wager on the $190bbl? You willing to show some balls and stand by your words?
All I want is you phuks dying with us. Those who survive will not forget.

Forum List

Back