Oil prices hit $90 a barrel, the highest since the Obama

What are you babbling about? How’s that a response to Brandon begging Putin and Muslim terrorists to send us more oil?

Hilarious watching Mr I’m a Libertarian spin in support of Brandon’s government regulations against energy.
. Papa Bush begged OPEC to raise the ppb in 1985. Texas and Oklahoma were going broke because the ppb was too low. OPEC aren't terrorists, stupid.

For someone who is sober and not on drugs I can see why we are in decline in our nation.

I hope you are not sober, I have been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt about why your responses to people never have anything to do with what they actually posted.

I filled up my Tundra a couple of days ago.

When Trump was President it cost me in the $30+ range for the fill up. With Potatohead as President it is $60.

That is a tax I have to pay for letting these filthy stupid Moon Bats get away with stealing the election.

When Trump was President it cost me in the $30+ range for the fill up. With Potatohead as President it is $60.

That is a tax I have to pay for letting these filthy stupid Moon Bats get away with stealing the election.

Sucks to be you! :banana:

If

If the ppb stays low no oil companies invest in production.. that means no recovery and gas shortages.

Bullshit. At $90 barrel, the consumer loses. Oil is not being replaced anytime soon. That is what Democrats pitch US so they can appease foreign oil interests
What the fuck are you posting about? If we use up foreign oil reserves before ours, tell me how that's bad.

Again, if the price of a barrel of oil allows domestic production, how is that bad?

What the fuck are you posting about? If we use up foreign oil reserves before ours, tell me how that's bad.

Again, if the price of a barrel of oil allows domestic production, how is that bad?
Using foreign oil is not bad. Being more dependent on foreign oil while we are restricted from using our own…. How is that a good thing from a RISK perspective?

Using foreign oil is not bad. Being more dependent on foreign oil while we are restricted from using our own…. How is that a good thing from a RISK perspective?
We're restricted from using our oil?

How?

I stand corrected. Why then would any President pursue such a policy in the first place? How could that benefit US? What is the motivation?
Nobody wants to drill on federal lands for starters, but they do hold options on thousands of concessions. The US producers are producing like crazy .. getting over extended is always a dangerous thing. .. especially since we have the highest lift costs in the world. OPEC price is solid and good for the industry.

Forum List

Back