Oil prices hit $90 a barrel, the highest since the Obama

I don't get these people they act like we don't fill up our cars and see the price of gas, it's like we don't go to the store and jump at products to buy when they finnaly come in ( stores are bare I had to wait three weeks for lunch box size potato chips in bulk) it's like we don't know what the price was last year for a happy meal and noticed it went up this year.

Joe sucks donkey balls
Yeah, everything costs so much that everyone is spending like crazy.

I don't get these people they act like we don't fill up our cars and see the price of gas, it's like we don't go to the store and jump at products to buy when they finnaly come in ( stores are bare I had to wait three weeks for lunch box size potato chips in bulk) it's like we don't know what the price was last year for a happy meal and noticed it went up this year.

Joe sucks donkey balls

You and I live reality.

They live in some fantasy universe

Although the prices vary depending on where you are located, the average Big Mac is about $3.99 for the burger and $5.69 for the meal, which comes with medium French fries, and a medium soft drink. You might think that $3.99 is high for a fast food burger, but it's actually a pretty good deal.

Although the prices vary depending on where you are located, the average Big Mac is about $3.99 for the burger and $5.69 for the meal, which comes with medium French fries, and a medium soft drink. You might think that $3.99 is high for a fast food burger, but it's actually a pretty good deal.
I would walk over to McDonald's right now but don't feel like it, tomorrow before work I am stopping by and getting a egg mcmuffin and take a picture of number one price (Big mac value meal)

Sassy

How are personnel bankruptcies under President Biden?

How's GDP?

How's jobs?

We currently have the strongest jobs market in 50 years.

Enjoy
We are an oil driven economy. Every item you just mentioned is a snapshot in time and will go down with the outcome of Biden oil policies.

I would walk over to McDonald's right now but don't feel like it, tomorrow before work I am stopping by and getting a egg mcmuffin and take a picture of number one price (Big mac value meal)
Sorry, but that is an national average, so if you're paying more....it's not possible.

Yeah, everything costs so much that everyone is spending like crazy.
Tomorrow there will be another hit piece on Trump. And you will run with it and believe it as this is endless. But what is in front of you now, is denial and done for the benefit of the Party you love. Higher inflation is uneven in its destructive path to people.

Tomorrow there will be another hit piece on Trump. And you will run with it and believe it as this is endless. But what is in front of you now, is denial and done for the benefit of the Party you love. Higher inflation is uneven in its destructive path to people.
Hit pieces?

What was in those 15 boxes of stuff taken from maro-largo?

Burn bags? Tearing up documents?

Hey Russia, if you listening can you find all those "lost" documents?

And highest inflation since forever and more police officer shootings since 1995.

Truth over Facts
Highest inflation since .....when?

Are more police shot on the job or killed by COVID? What about 2001 when 242 police were killed?

Rooting for failure are ya?

Our dependence on oil is less and less each year. And will be replaced in the future.
How are you measuring US as being less dependent on oil less and less when we are at $90? Further, you people have been pitching oil being replaced in the future since the 70s? So, when is it going to be replaced? It’s 2022. Step up and put a date on it. Stop being a liberal and grow a pair.

How are you measuring US as being less dependent on oil less and less when we are at $90? Further, you people have been pitching oil being replaced in the future since the 70s? So, when is it going to be replaced? It’s 2022. Step up and put a date on it. Stop being a liberal and grow a pair.
Sure, sure the 1970's. Can you post who that was?

At $90 a barrel TX and other fracking companies make money. Also, by using foreign oil we preserve what oil we still have.

Highest inflation since .....when?

Are more police shot on the job or killed by COVID? What about 2001 when 242 police were killed?
1982…when I was 2. Turned 2 in Oct.

Forum List

Back