Oil Price Plunging. Thanks Biden!

That wasn't Trump, moron.
View attachment 599719

1644525307934.png

Actually the prices fell, do you not recall the claims of the oil price going negative? That is why production was cut both in the US and by OPEC and Russia thanks to Trump getting them to do so. In the US alone oil production was slashed 26% between Feb and Aug of 2020.

And now demand has come back far faster than production, and the results are the very high prices we are seeing. It is not just in the US, it is worldwide.
It is amazing how killing pipelines, ending oil leases, has such a dramatic effect.

It is a fact that the democrats are at war with oil, pushing green energy, driving up the cost of oil.

It is amazing how killing pipelines, ending oil leases, has such a dramatic effect.

Except for the fact that since Biden took office US oil production is up 15% in a year. He really sucks at killing the oil industry! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Actually the prices fell, do you not recall the claims of the oil price going negative? That is why production was cut both in the US and by OPEC and Russia thanks to Trump getting them to do so. In the US alone oil production was slashed 26% between Feb and Aug of 2020.

And now demand has come back far faster than production, and the results are the very high prices we are seeing. It is not just in the US, it is worldwide.
Linkie, liar.

Linkie, liar.

1644527107892.png

Trump's own tweet....“Just spoke to my friend MBS (Crown Prince) of Saudi Arabia, who spoke with President Putin of Russia, & I expect & hope that they will be cutting back approximately 10 Million Barrels, and maybe substantially more which, if it happens, will be GREAT for the oil & gas industry!

View attachment 599731

Trump's own tweet....“Just spoke to my friend MBS (Crown Prince) of Saudi Arabia, who spoke with President Putin of Russia, & I expect & hope that they will be cutting back approximately 10 Million Barrels, and maybe substantially more which, if it happens, will be GREAT for the oil & gas industry!
Go back to the birds moron. Politico? LOL, worse yet is get something current Market Watch from Last Updated: April 19, 2021 at 5:19 p.m. ET

Go back to the birds moron. Politico? LOL, worse yet is get something current Market Watch from Last Updated: April 19, 2021 at 5:19 p.m. ET

I copied Trump's own tweets, his own words.

Yes, the Market Watch article was talking about the prices going negative.

Since you did not clarify what part you thought was a lie I backed it all up.

So of course you have to be dishonest and ignore what I posted.

Last Updated: April 19, 2021 at 5:19 p.m. ET A year ago. and after prices increased by 50%

Yes I know you dumb fuck. You called me a liar when I said prices went negative, so I showed you it was true. Why is this so complicated for you?

Yes I know you dumb fuck. You called me a liar when I said prices went negative, so I showed you it was true. Why is this so complicated for you?
You stupid fuck--you quoted a story from April of 2021 about negative prices a year prior to that and you figure that is relevant to price increases that were a result of EOs that were signed four months before the story. There is absolutely no logic or relevance. The vegetable's policies are responsible for the record increases and your a fucking idiot for not being able to grasp it. Whoever you work for is getting fucked.

You stupid fuck--you quoted a story from April of 2021 about negative prices a year prior to that and you figure that is relevant to price increases that were a result of EOs that were signed four months before the story.

I said the prices went into the negatives in 2020, you called me a liar. So then I proved that they did and you are still ranting and raving like a mad man.

Is this really all you have?

Except for the fact that since Biden took office US oil production is up 15% in a year. He really sucks at killing the oil industry! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You seem lost. I never mentioned the democrats killing the oil industry?

We were speaking price and you brought up consumption.

Now you want to discuss if the Democrats want to kill the oil industry?

Prices of what consumers pay for gasiline have doubled, food prices have soared and will go much higher when food yields are down because of the Democrats oil policy.

California is in high gear to destroy the oil industry. We must pray that profits destroy the democrats battle against oil.

Should we continue with cap and trade, 15% tax on oil.

How about the pressure on banks to not finance oil.

Or we can bring up california banning cars.

How about the movement to end California's oil production?

All this and more.

There is no place in modern America for democrats. There is no place in the world for Democrat policies.

Yes, price and consumption go hand in hand.

You said this.,..."It is a fact that the democrats are at war with oil,"....seems that war and killing go together, but you are correct, you did not use that word.

Yes, price and consumption go hand in hand.

You said this.,..."It is a fact that the democrats are at war with oil,"....seems that war and killing go together, but you are correct, you did not use that word.
Yet, in fact democrats are trying to shut down the oil industry.

That is another fact

Now you want to discuss if the Democrats want to kill the oil industry?

Prices of what consumers pay for gasiline have doubled, food prices have soared and will go much higher when food yields are down because of the Democrats oil policy.

California is in high gear to destroy the oil industry. We must pray that profits destroy the democrats battle against oil.

Should we continue with cap and trade, 15% tax on oil.

How about the pressure on banks to not finance oil.

Or we can bring up california banning cars.

How about the movement to end California's oil production?

All this and more.

There is no place in modern America for democrats. There is no place in the world for Democrat policies.
Increases in fertilizer costs are also on the increase. Food prices are just beginning to rise. Produce is going to be out of reach except for those who grow their own.

Forum List

Back