Oil Price Plunging. Thanks Biden!

Do you think this has anything to do with why prices were so low in 2020?

View attachment 599675
You know what is funny about you super magnified colored drawing. It distorts what a tiny drop of consumption looks like. You think you are clever because you find a exaggerated purple drawing.

It was a tiny drop in consumption, tiny. I can magnify anything and make it look big.

You know what is funny about you super magnified colored drawing. It distorts what a tiny drop of consumption looks like. You think you are clever because you find a exaggerated purple drawing.

It was a tiny drop in consumption, tiny. I can magnify anything and make it look big.
GiGi is good at spouting shit without sources and when he does provide a source it is either ambiguous or it comes from "Friends of the Birds"

A 12% drop in consumption over the course of a few months is not a tiny drop.

Says the moron that doesn't go anywhere and loves staying in his attic.

Good bet day in, day out I go far more places than you. Just because I get to work from home does not mean I never leave it.

When I get back from our anniversary trip next month I will post some pictures of the beach for you.

So....has consumption gone back up?

Total U.S. petroleum consumption over the last four-week period averaged 21.3 million b/d, up 13% from the same period last year. Gasoline demand averaged 9.1 million b/d, ahead 15%, while distillate fuel consumption averaged 4.3 million b/d, up 11%. Jet fuel demand climbed 27% to 1.5 million b/d.

Sorry, I just looked at your magnified purple drawing and it is 5%. That is what I see. A tiny drop.

Like I said, you suck at this math thing.

Let me help you out....

Peak was 19,475.375, which dropped to 17,177.648.

19,475.375-17,177.648=2,2297.727

2,2297.727/19,475.375=11.8% change.

A drop of just about 12% in a just a few months is a huge drop.

Like I said, you suck at this math thing.

Let me help you out....

Peak was 19,475.375, which dropped to 17,177.648.

19,475.375-17,177.648=2,2297.727

2,2297.727/19,475.375=11.8% change.

A drop of just about 12% in a just a few months is a huge drop.
Okay, it was a huge drop, which means supply increased while demand dropped yet the price dramatically rose as soon as Biden and the Democrats took full control of the economy. In less than 6 months the price of gas and fuel oil doubled.

The price doubled while we were swimming in oil according to you.

Yep, Democrats are that bad to the American people.

Trump sucked up to the sag ceaselessly.
That wasn't Trump, moron.
presidents_bowing_feature.jpg

Okay, it was a huge drop, which means supply increased while demand dropped yet the price dramatically

Actually the prices fell, do you not recall the claims of the oil price going negative? That is why production was cut both in the US and by OPEC and Russia thanks to Trump getting them to do so. In the US alone oil production was slashed 26% between Feb and Aug of 2020.

And now demand has come back far faster than production, and the results are the very high prices we are seeing. It is not just in the US, it is worldwide.

Forum List

Back