Oil Price Plunging. Thanks Biden!

Do yourself a favor and do some reading on the different classifications of crude oil and their uses. Not all oil is the same and not all of it is good for the same thing
You made the comment, you should know off the top of your head. Without links, without a google search, back-up your mouth with a fact. Tell us which product from which oil you think you are talking about.

Tommorow? Of course, but not 4-5 years out in oil futures trading. It is dominated by short term contracts.
Short term? Don't you mean, "spot trading".

Dominated by? Nah, the market for oil is not dominated by spot trading. But then again, it could be one day, and not the other.

I don't see how you are explaing that volatility introduced to the market by politicians short sighted policies is not a factor in spot trading.

US production doubled under Obama.

It went up 68% during the Obama Admin.

It went up 44%/11% under Trump pre/post COVID. I will let people pick which they want to use

It has gone up 15% under Biden.

So, 9% year during the Obama Admin, 11%/3% per year under the Trump admin and so far 15% per year under the Biden Admin.

As has been pointed out many times, Obama did nothing to increase oil production. He tried to cripple it, and so has Biden.

And they sucked at the whole crippling thing because the oil companies are too strong to be crippled

It went up 68% during the Obama Admin.

It went up 44%/11% under Trump pre/post COVID. I will let people pick which they want to use

It has gone up 15% under Biden.

So, 9% year during the Obama Admin, 11%/3% per year under the Trump admin and so far 15% per year under the Biden Admin.
My price for gas and fuel oil has doubled under Biden. 100% increase.

My price for gas and fuel oil has doubled under Biden. 100% increase.

Do you think this has anything to do with why prices were so low in 2020?

1644518495500.png

Yes, Biden and the democrats are bad for the country

And mitch McConnell

Psssstttt....hate to be the one to break it to you, that happened under Trump not Biden.

Maybe you could find a 5th grader to explain the graph to you

Prices under total Democrat control have doubled. A 100% increase of the price of gasoline, and fuel oil.

This has happened after Trump left offices.

Yes, and the prices were so low that they could double due to the massive decrease in use in 2020, such a uge decrease than Trump himself threatened Saudi Ariba and Russia into cutting oil production because the prices were too low

Yes, and the prices were so low that they could double due to the massive decrease in use in 2020, such a uge decrease than Trump himself threatened Saudi Ariba and Russia into cutting oil production because the prices were too low
Trump didn't threaten Arabia.

Forum List

Back