Oil Price Plunging. Thanks Biden!

There are good doctors and not so good doctors, good hospitals and not so good hospitals. If we were all on the same healthcare plan, everybody would want the best doctors and hospitals, right? So how would we accommodate that?

Government would have to step in and determine who gets what doctors or hospitals, unlike today where the choice is yours and your insurance company.

Private delivery..Same way it works today. Government doesn't employ any physicians.

No, it would not have. Price drops take time to go through the space.

Unless you think crude oil instantaneously becomes gas at the pump, which you shouldn't because that's a fantasy.

As I explained repeatedly, the prices are set in the commodities market. Fuel contracts are very expensive. Traders are not about to wait until oil turns to gas. If they know it's going to happen, they buy short contracts the day they learn about it. That's why the commodities market is also called the futures market. It's about what's going to happen down the road.

President Trump saved our country billions of dollars by buying fuel when it was very low priced. Dementia decided to waste it to look good. The market reflected a very tiny drop in price because the amount he released only lasted the US a few days. It had no impact on the price of oil or gasoline.

As I explained repeatedly, the prices are set in the commodities market. Fuel contracts are very expensive. Traders are not about to wait until oil turns to gas. If they know it's going to happen, they buy short contracts the day they learn about it. That's why the commodities market is also called the futures market. It's about what's going to happen down the road.

President Trump saved our country billions of dollars by buying fuel when it was very low priced. Dementia decided to waste it to look good. The market reflected a very tiny drop in price because the amount he released only lasted the US a few days. It had no impact on the price of oil or gasoline.
People buy gas at the pump. Not at the commodities market.

Oil is down about 20% on the commodities market. It’ll work it’s way down to the pump eventually.

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts and never addressed things like the minimum wage or taxes.
Please don’t be disingenuous. Obama let the tax cuts for the rich expire with the Tax Relief Act of 2012. Trump reinstated them.

Private delivery..Same way it works today. Government doesn't employ any physicians.

You didn't answer my question. Government can't employ doctors. Trial lawyers are huge contributors to the Democrat party come election time. If doctors worked for the government, there go all the lawsuits and their donors would be completely pissed.

Yeah, that Trump was some President, huh? Should have looked at your chart closer.

The worst inflation rate in over 30 years.
The worst border problem in over 20 years.
Supply chain problems that never happened in our lifetime.
Fuel the highest it's been in six years.
More covid deaths with three vaccines than we had with 0 vaccines.

Total failure.
Don’t be stupid. The supply chain didn’t crumble in 90 days genius. Deaths are 90% unvaccinated. Border is the same as it ever was. Inflation is real but it’s relatively minor outside of supply constraints. When you want an adult conversation on actual administrative impacts hit me back up.

You fools should really learn to quite when you're behind. Instead you just dig yourselves in deeper and deeper.

Gas prices when Obama was Inaugurated were $1.82 a gallon because of the Great Recession. With the economy shedding jobs at the rate of 500,000 per month, and 10% unemployment, nobody had a job to go, or money to go anywhere. Very similar to covid lockdowns, but for different reasons.

If you look at gas prices through most of Bush's Presidency - gas prices trended upward, and were over $4 a gallon in 2008, right before the crash. And then there's the crash and the price dropped like a stone. As the economy recovered the price rose. Gee, that sounds familiar.
10 percent UE didn’t happen until two years into Obama admin, and four years of a Dem Congress

That’s what the dems do

Don’t be stupid. The supply chain didn’t crumble in 90 days genius. Deaths are 90% unvaccinated. Border is the same as it ever was. Inflation is real but it’s relatively minor outside of supply constraints. When you want an adult conversation on actual administrative impacts hit me back up.

It's hard to have conversations with liars. We didn't have much of a supply chain problem outside of the commie cities that shutdown their businesses. When Dementia decided to pay people more to stay home than work, of course it created a supply chain problem. You can't produce anything when people are staying home.

I provided 3 sources so you have no right to complain about where the information came from.

And if you want more sources than this, let me know. Happy to provide.

So don't tell me inflation is relatively minor when it's at a 30 year high.

Border is the same as it ever was.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

. Inflation is real but it’s relatively minor

Highest in 30+ years is "minor".

You too. Don’t know how to read? He let the tax cut for the wealthy expire. That is what Trump reinstated. A gift to his family and friends.

It's right there in the headline. DumBama extended the Bush tax cuts for everybody. WTF do you see that he didn't?

From the article under the picture of Dementia and DumBama together:

The tax cut package angered liberals in the president's party due to the extension of the Bush-era tax cuts for the roughly two percent of highest-earning Americans, which comes at a cost of $120 billion over two years. They were also incensed at the level at which the estate tax was set in the measure, which exempts estates under $10 million for couples and taxes subsequent income at 35 percent.

Everyone who pays Federal income tax got a tax break. Why do you jackals lie?
It's right there in the headline. DumBama extended the Bush tax cuts for everybody. WTF do you see that he didn't?

From the article under the picture of Dementia and DumBama together:

The tax cut package angered liberals in the president's party due to the extension of the Bush-era tax cuts for the roughly two percent of highest-earning Americans, which comes at a cost of $120 billion over two years. They were also incensed at the level at which the estate tax was set in the measure, which exempts estates under $10 million for couples and taxes subsequent income at 35 percent.
That was 2010 genius. In 2012 Obama let them expire and he made permanent the lower income tax roll backs but not the wealthy rollbacks. 2010 he compromised for the economy optics having inherited the latest Republican disaster. Here we are again.

That was 2010 genius. In 2012 Obama let them expire and he made permanent the lower income tax roll backs but not the wealthy rollbacks. 2010 he compromised for the economy optics.

Yes, that was later, but his extension proves he was part of it--not that he had no control over it like you earlier claimed. That was my point for posting the article.

Yes, that was later, but his extension proves he was part of it--not that he had no control over it like you earlier claimed. That was my point for posting the article.
Come on. We were 9 months from the bottom of the bush disaster and Obama didn’t rock the boat. There are things Obama didn’t get done but claiming he extended the Bush tax cuts for the rich is disingenuous. Apply some nuance and perspective.

Forum List

Back