Ohio voters made a mistake

So you don't think the legislature can pass a bill to reverse what just happened?

No, they can't pass a bill to reverse a State Constitutional amendment voted on by the people.

They would have to pass a bill for a new Constitution amendment to reverse the previous amendment and then submit for voter approval.

WW

The two (2) biggest mistakes the Republican Party has ever made were, and are, on the issues of abortion and marijuana.

Were it not for those glaring, idiotic political stances, we could have a nice Country by keeping scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH out of Office far more often than we do now.

1) Abortion is the most deeply personal decision a woman has to make. Ever. Keep the FUCK out of it. It's already painful enough.

2) Marijuana is less harmful than a cup of hot chocolate..... Unless you abuse it to a point that is almost beyond comprehension. But, let's face it; Some people will abuse anything. dimocraps specialize in self-abuse, so.....

Republicans need to join the 21st Century. They need to kick those old Anabaptist, Bible-thumping Ninnies out of the party. It's time to move on.

We have important work to be done -- Keeping dimocrap scum in the gutters they were born to. Every time you turn around, one escapes and pretends to be human and -- That's just the beginning of the problems it will cause.

I think some think we need to go to authoritarianism on this issue. That would be a massive awful mistake. Authoriantism at any level for any issue cannot work. The will of the voters is much better and is as God intended.

All drug laws are inherently illegal.
The only source of any legal authority in a republic comes from the defense of inherent individual rights,
And since drugs do not harm anyone else, just the user, there is no legal basis for criminalizing or preventing their use.
You can protect others, but you cannot protect someone from their own choices.

Well, they were stoned at the time...
No I wasn't.

I don't smoke weed. But I've got small indoor hydroponic systems I've been experimenting with for a few years.

Now I'm growing me some tegrity. Already got the seeds germinated and the lights are on.

No, it won't. Stay in FL where you are safe.
Looks like there is some sort of delay.

---Timing of Ohio’s new abortion protections unclear due to pending lawsuits---

Forum List

Back