Ohio voters made a mistake

The majority of Americans don't want ANY abortions banned.
Actually, two-thirds of Americans want abortion banned after the first trimester. I've been pointing this out for years.

This means a lot of people who identify as "pro-choice" are actually in disagreement with Roe v. Wade. They just don't know it.

This is why I have also been saying for a very long time that the pro-life movement is really missing the boat on this opportunity.

Rather than be reasonable after Roe was repealed, the New Right doubled down on their cruelty.

HUGE mistake.

Actually, two-thirds of Americans want abortion banned after the first trimester. I've been pointing this out for years.

This means a lot of people who identify as "pro-choice" are actually in disagreement with Roe v. Wade. They just don't know it.

This is why I have also been saying for a very long time that the pro-life movement is really missing the boat on this opportunity.

Rather than be reasonable after Roe was repealed, the New Right doubled down on their cruelty.

HUGE mistake.
Ban it by putting it to a vote and it passes.

But again, that is not what the DNC wants because they despise democracy.

But don't look to the GOP for help either. They just sit around playing with themselves all day trying to figure out how they will pass DNC spending without looking like the patsy fools they are.

Ban it by putting it to a vote and it passes.
Yet that is not what the GOP did. They shot for a ban after six weeks, and some even attempted no exceptions for rape or incest, and pissed EVERYONE off.

Oh, and let's not forget the bounties!
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Like I said, they doubled down on their cruelty and lost it all.

They blew it.

HUGE mistake.

I know you've been saying it for years, but it's simply NOT true. 51% are open to some restrictions, but that number is steadily declining as women realize that the NO restrictions should apply because the 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions are the ones which are medically necessary.

200,000 women per year have an abortion in the second trimester. And this is where the death rate from the complications of pregnancy has doubled in states which banned abortion after 6 weeks. These women cannot get care until their own life is in endangered by the infection from partial miscarriage she has suffered, or they are in danger of bleeding to death.

I know your anti-abortion stance and it is WRONG. DEAD WRONG. If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. Problem solved.

Looks like the legislature will have to correct the mistake made by the voters. It appears common sense will prevail. Of course we should say no to drugs.

---“It would be a mistake,” Gov. Mike DeWine said.---

Wow, at least you are not even trying to hide it any longer.

There are "state liquor stores"?

You're right about alcohol being the most lethal drug. But the state isn't selling it by and large.
All booze stores in Ohio are similar to contract agents or something like that. It's really dumb Ohio owns the booze, then they contract with a retailer either mom and pop or a Kroger, and it's property of the state until it's sold. For 50 years all booze, over 42 proof, was sold in Ohio owned stores. Cross the river from Cincy to Kentucky there's like 20 booze stores. There's booze stores in every strip in Indy. It's not that profitable in Ohio thus the lack of stores.

I know you've been saying it for years, but it's simply NOT true.
It's been consistently true for decades, D-lady.

However, 65% said abortion should usually be illegal in the second trimester, and 80% said that about the third trimester.

When asked about the legality of abortion at different stages of pregnancy, about two-thirds of Americans say it should be legal in the first trimester (69%), while support drops to 37% for the second trimester and 22% for the third. Majorities oppose abortion being legal in the second (55%) and third (70%) trimesters.

So like I keep saying, this means even many pro-choicers oppose Roe v. Wade and probably don't even know it.

If you believe gassing Jews is wrong, don't gas one. Problem solved.

Not the same problem at all. An abortion terminates a pregnancy. Life has not begun. You have to be breathing on your own to be alive.

A pregnant woman can't claim the unborn child as a "dependent", nor can she claim any government program or benefit in the child's name until he or she is born.

If the only argument you have is that a zygote or a fetus has rights, you're not on thin ice, you're drowning in lies and misinformation.

Americans do want regulated, sensible abortion law.

Most want a sensible length ban. A great majority want exceptions for rape, incest, fetus viability, and life/health of the mother.

No one will perform abortion at birth on a viable fetus. If anyone dead, someone in the community would shoot the person dead.
Oh bullshit, your party wants abortion till birth. Your party even lit the trade center pink after passing late birth abortion.

About 65% are open to regulated abortion with time limits and many exceptions, and jknowg ood is a filthy liar who believes women should bear pregnancy until her death,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back