Ohio May Kick Biden Off The Ballot

Ah, the republicans. Party of petty revenge attempts.
/---/ "Ah, the republicans. Party of petty revenge attempts."
Sorry, libtard. The days of Republicans rolling over and playing dead are long gone. Smack us, and we smack back twice as hard.

I am one of the losers that Rump talks about. There are about 3.2 million of us. And more are being created every day. So much for your King and your battle to take over. I hear that Gitmo is nice this time of year. Hope you enjoy it.

Drinking and posting don't flatter you.

Yes, I am sure Trump's speeches are very informative.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You miss the information that rump is saying. He's going to go after everyone he perceives as an enemy which is everyone that doesn't kiss his ring. If rump is not convicted and then gets reelected, he won't have the checks and balances he had before. I suggest you actually start listening to him. And remember the same things were said and done by the person that figured out a way to setup a full blown Fascist Government. Sorry, it wasn't Adolf, it was Benito. So stay stupid but please, don't vote.

You bet.

You are not drinking. Riiiiight.

You may want to listen to this. Maybe if we put it into a song just for you. (and me and others) Funny how things haven't changed with rump except they could get much, much worse. Please don't vote. Let an African American vote instead.

You miss the information that rump is saying. He's going to go after everyone he perceives as an enemy which is everyone that doesn't kiss his ring.

And you take this seriously. That's your right.
If rump is not convicted and then gets reelected, he won't have the checks and balances he had before.

Love to hear how that's gonna work. Please no projections.

I suggest you actually start listening to him.

No.
And remember the same things were said and done by the person that figured out a way to setup a full blown Fascist Government.

In a government that had a king. Wow.....we are so similar.

Sorry, it wasn't Adolf, it was Benito.

Your point ?
So stay stupid

After putting up this crock of crap, you say what ???? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
but please, don't vote.

Encouragement not to participate in the process just because someone won't take your stupid nonsense seriously. Not only will I be voting, I'll be working at a polling station.

Have a day.

You may want to listen to this. Maybe if we put it into a song just for you. (and me and others) Funny how things haven't changed with rump except they could get much, much worse. Please don't vote. Let an African American vote instead.

ROTFLMAO

I'll be voting. And I'll be getting others out to do the same.

I got about 5 seconds into the your video, and just like I thought......I can see why it was good for you.

Forum List

Back