Ohio May Kick Biden Off The Ballot

Ah, the republicans. Party of petty revenge attempts.

Yes.

After all, it was the GOP that formulated two sets of bogus articles of impeachment.

And it was GOP judges on the CO suprememe court who made no argument and overstepped their bounds to rule Biden could not be on the ballot.

Oh....wait.......

Yes.

After all, it was the GOP that formulated two sets of bogus articles of impeachment.

Calling on a known Russian Agent to testify to the FBI was dumber than the GOP could get. I was wrong, they got stupider when they tried to use his known lies and he was convicted and sent to prison. Seems to me like the MAGAt House needs to be treated the same way and they should be sent to prison.

And it was GOP judges on the CO suprememe court who made no argument and overstepped their bounds to rule Biden could not be on the ballot.

They weren't wrong. Just premature. Is that the best the MAGAts can come up with.

Oh....wait.......

Calling on a known Russian Agent to testify to the FBI was dumber than the GOP could get. I was wrong, they got stupider when they tried to use his known lies and he was convicted and sent to prison. Seems to me like the MAGAt House needs to be treated the same way and they should be sent to prison.

They weren't wrong. Just premature. Is that the best the MAGAts can come up with.

Two bogus sets of impeachment and a total overreach (even the left says so) by the CO supreme court.

Seems to me that you guys are the ones who are the jerk-offs in the room.

Two bogus sets of impeachment and a total overreach (even the left says so) by the CO supreme court.

Seems to me that you guys are the ones who are the jerk-offs in the room.

Two impeachments for high crimes that rump continously commits.
The rubber stamp when the Senate was controlled by the GOP is why rump tried to overthrow the legally elected government and appoint himself as king. Sorry, the King position was offered and turned down to the #1 rated President of them all. We don't want no stinkin' kings. If you want one, I suggest you find an uncharted island, move there and elect rump. He can tell you what you need to do from that day on and no one will be the wiser.

Ooops. You failed. He wasn't convicted on either count.
The rubber stamp when the Senate was controlled by the GOP is why rump tried to overthrow the legally elected government and appoint himself as king.

I'll send you a catalogue to order some good cheese to go with that great whine.

Sorry, the King position was offered and turned down to the #1 rate President of them all.

Are you drinking and posting ? Not very becoming.

If you want one, I suggest you find an uncharted island, move there and elect rump.

Uh, can't recall ever saying I wanted one. You like making stuff up to argue about ?

The rubber stamp when the Senate was controlled by the GOP is why rump tried to overthrow the legally elected government and appoint himself as king. Sorry, the King position was offered and turned down to the #1 rated President of them all. We don't want no stinkin' kings. If you want one, I suggest you find an uncharted island, move there and elect rump. He can tell you what you need to do from that day on and no one will be the wiser.
Oh what a good little minion speech! You will get extra rations from the Regime. :clap2:

Ooops. You failed. He wasn't convicted on either count.

I'll send you a catalogue to order some good cheese to go with that great whine.

Are you drinking and posting ? Not very becoming.

Uh, can't recall ever saying I wanted one. You like making stuff up to argue about ?

The jokes on you. Rumps speeches lately are the makings of a weird comedy starring Adolf and Benito. Guess you could call it, the Odd Couple of Whats.

Yes, you don't seem to be very wise and are not improving the situation any.

I am one of the losers that Rump talks about. There are about 3.2 million of us. And more are being created every day. So much for your King and your battle to take over. I hear that Gitmo is nice this time of year. Hope you enjoy it.

Forum List

Back