Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

My grandmother stopped 3 klan from hanging her daddy in a barn with a butcher knife.
I dont know the story behind it, but my Grand father on my moms side detested the KKK. I asked him about them once, and he spit and said 'Dont ever ask me about that gutter trash again, son.' When he was mad he would call me son sometimes.

Never found out why he hated them so much.

Probably because they were pieces of shit.

If Antifa shows up without a permit to counter protest, they need to be arrested and fined. If one group requires a permit then every group requires a permit.

Maybe they will take care of those klan pussies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My grandmother stopped 3 klan from hanging her daddy in a barn with a butcher knife.
I dont know the story behind it, but my Grand father on my moms side detested the KKK. I asked him about them once, and he spit and said 'Dont ever ask me about that gutter trash again, son.' When he was mad he would call me son sometimes.

Never found out why he hated them so much.

Probably because they were pieces of shit.
Well the world is full of PoSes and most people just ignore them.

It was deeper than that. My grand daddy was a Union man, so I suspect it had something to do with that.

Only found this out recently but the Klan sort of had a radio station too, which is still on the air today. WAWZ in Zarepheth New Jersey, founded by Alma Bridwell White, Bishop of the Pillar of Fire Methodist Church.

1024px-Klanatcampmeeting.jpg

Klan gathering on August 31, 1929 in front of Assembly Hall, Zarephath, New Jersey for "Patriotic Day"
during the Pillar of Fire Church's annual Camp Meeting.[17]

Klan was very big with Methodists. Founder Simmons was an ex-Methodist minister.

Alma White also founded WAKW in Cincinnati. Both of them are still bible-thumper stations.

Total fucking bullshit. The Klan was hanging elected black Congressmen in the 1870s.
Pogo is just yanking your chain with all this horse shit, Marion.

That is what jack asses do when they dont have the facts.

Oh I've got ALL the facts and you've been here long enough to know that.
Maid Marion hasn't. Let him take his lumps.

Let's do this, faggot.

https://www.history.com/topics/reconstruction/ku-klux-klan

Only found this out recently but the Klan sort of had a radio station too, which is still on the air today. WAWZ in Zarepheth New Jersey, founded by Alma Bridwell White, Bishop of the Pillar of Fire Methodist Church.

1024px-Klanatcampmeeting.jpg

Klan gathering on August 31, 1929 in front of Assembly Hall, Zarephath, New Jersey for "Patriotic Day"
during the Pillar of Fire Church's annual Camp Meeting.[17]

Klan was very big with Methodists. Founder Simmons was an ex-Methodist minister.

Yeah, Yankee Klan don't befront me. That's 1929, I'm talking about 1870 when many black Congressmen were elected. The Klan's main purpose was to eliminate black Republican Congressmen and any supporters.

Or as Trump says, "there are fine people on both sides"
That was the stupidest thing he ever said, and I’m sure he realized it as soon as he said it.
There were fine people on both sides of the DEMONSTRATION, which is what Trump was talking about.

He was not talking about Antifa or the KKK or the neoNazis. He was talking about the Sons of Confederate Veterans and the Oath Keepers who initiated the protest against removing Lees statue.

If people would look up the facts before running their pie holes they could find that out, but dont expect Bulldog to as he is just a troll.

If Antifa shows up without a permit to counter protest, they need to be arrested and fined. If one group requires a permit then every group requires a permit.

Maybe they will take care of those klan pussies.

The Antifa are pussies as well.

However, it would be best for the people of Dayton just to keep the two groups of knuckleheads apart, and if they are going to kill each other, they can do it outside of Montgomery County.

Total fucking bullshit. The Klan was hanging elected black Congressmen in the 1870s.

Let's do this, faggot.

He is aware of the facts, Marion, h e just ignores the inconvenient ones and exagerates the ones he thinks support his side; i.e. 'stack deck' fallacy. Plus he is a troll, a tar babyu that gets you wasting time on him.

he is much better on ignore.

Or as Trump says, "there are fine people on both sides"
That was the stupidest thing he ever said, and I’m sure he realized it as soon as he said it.
Thgere were fine people on botrh sides of the DEMONSTRATION, which is what Trump was talking about.

He was not talking about Antifa or the KKK or the neoNazis. He was talking about the Sons of Confederate Veterans and the Oath Keepers who initiated the protest against removing Lees statue.

If people would look up the facts before running their pie holes they could find that out, but dont expect Bulldog to as he is just a troll.

Wasn’t that the protest that resulted in that girl being run over by a car and killed? These demonstrations are just bad from the word go, IMO.

Let's do this, faggot.

He is aware of the facts, Marion, h e just ignores the inconvenient ones and exagerates the ones he thinks support his side; i.e. 'stack deck' fallacy. Plus he is a troll, a tar babyu that gets you wasting time on him.

he is much better on ignore.

Fuck that! I'll poke holes in his bullshit day in and day out. Bullshit deserves holes poked in it.

Forum List

Back