Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

Good opportunity for local Republicans to hand out voter registrations

Tell us Dip Shit....

What party started the KKK?
None

Which party has the same agenda TODAY as the KKK?

Republican

No, it's still the Democrats who are claiming tha

t the races are inherently different..that blacks are incapable of succeeding.

The American Revolution started because a black local man got shot by redcoats. :rolleyes:

Tell us Dip Shit....

None.

It was the Democrat party.

What political party founded the KKK

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Klan was founded December 24 1865 at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee by (in alpha order) (Maj) James R. Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed, six twentysomething ex-soldiers, as a social club. None of them had any known political party, and no political parties existed in that time and place anyway. That lasted about seven years (officially three) and was gone. The much bigger one that ran Indiana as in post 11 was founded Thanksgiving night 1915 at Stone Mountain Georgia by William J. "Colonel Joe" SImmons, a club-starter, salesman and defrocked minister out to make a buck selling memberships by making the Klan of the "Birth of a Nation" film into a real thing. Simmons too had no known political party and also pointedly described it as "the most powerful, secret, non-political organization in existence".

Even your own link says, and again I quote,
>> The Klan was founded around 1865 by Confederate Army Veterans in/of Tennessee. <<

Besides which there's no such thing as a "Democrat party".

Tell us Dip Shit....

None.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Klan was founded December 24 1865 at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee by (in alpha order) (Maj) James R. Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed, six twentysomething ex-soldiers, as a social club. None of them had any known political party, and no political parties existed in that time and place anyway. That lasted about seven years (officially three) and was gone. The much bigger one that ran Indiana as in post 11 was founded Thanksgiving night 1915 at Stone Mountain Georgia by William J. "Colonel Joe" SImmons, a club-starter, salesman and defrocked minister out to make a buck selling memberships by making the Klan of the "Birth of a Nation" film into a real thing. Simmons too had no known political party and also pointedly described it as "the most powerful, secret, non-political organization in existence".

That why they attacked mainly Negro Republican Congressmen and their families, amirite? :rolleyes:

The Klan did a very bad disservice to the US.

Tell us Dip Shit....

None.

You are either a fool or a liar....

I suspect both...…..

You suspect whatever you like. I know my history. Prove one iota of it wrong or STFU.

Yeah, I don't have to STFU. I know the real deal. I have even been told it by blacks and whites, you fucking shill ass fuck! :fu:

https://www.history.com/topics/reconstruction/ku-klux-klan

KKK's 1st targets were Republicans - WND - WND

Tell us Dip Shit....

None.

That why they attacked mainly Negro Republican Congressmen and their families, amirite? :rolleyes:

Like your "great-grandpa and missionaries"?

That's why they elected Republicans into Senate seats and governorships in Maine, Inidana, Kansas and Colorado (both), endorsed Coolidge and Hoover, and ran a smear campaign against Al Smith, amirite?

Tell us Dip Shit....

None.

I suspect both...…..

You suspect whatever you like. I know my history. Prove one iota of it wrong or STFU.

First the user-generated "Answers.com" now it's on to Whirled Nuts Daily, home of that infamous idiot group Jerome Corsi and the Birthers. Just gets better and better.

You ain't gonna mix it up with me on this shit. I WILL bury you.

Tell us Dip Shit....

None.

I suspect both...…..

First the user-generated "Answers.com" now it's on to Whirled Nuts Daily, home of that infamous idiot group Jerome Corsi and the Birthers. Just gets better and better.

No you will not, you smug leftist shill fuck.

I know exactly what they were about. They killed as many whites as blacks, too.

Here's a little Wiki for ya, cocksucker! Keep running that cockholster, bitch!

"The first Klan flourished in the Southern United States in the late 1860s, then died out by the early 1870s. It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South, especially by using violence against African-American leaders. Each chapter was largely autonomous and highly secret as to membership and plans. Its numerous chapters across the South were suppressed around 1871, through federal law enforcement. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: robes, masks and conical hats, designed to be terrifying and to hide their identities.[16][17]"

The Klan in Ohio? I thought Ohio was Satanists that wear weird red/rose tinted glasses.
And sons of mailmen! :laughing0301:

I think if they changed their Outfits to Some "Hip hop Gear! they would be seen as more inclusive. John Kasich could be their key note speaker, That would make it all better. So much for the inclusive left ! Hypocrites

I suspect both...…..

"The first Klan flourished in the Southern United States in the late 1860s, then died out by the early 1870s. It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South, especially by using violence against African-American leaders. Each chapter was largely autonomous and highly secret as to membership and plans. Its numerous chapters across the South were suppressed around 1871, through federal law enforcement. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: robes, masks and conical hats, designed to be terrifying and to hide their identities.[16][17]"

And?

I challenged you to prove one iota wrong. You can't.

I suspect both...…..

And?

I challenged you to prove one iota wrong. You can't.

I proved my assertions correct, and yours wrong!

Next!

Forum List

Back