Oh yea any one need any 12 gauge or 20 gauge shot gun slugs?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
In box me I will just send them to you for just the shipping cost. Plus a beer donation I got a shit load of them

Dang, it! I can use them but Florida laws won't let it happen. I miss out on things like this all the time.

I get 12 gauge shells AND beer?

Hot damn! Those ducks won't know what hit them.

....or missed them completely after about the third beer...

You do realize if they are US made Remington, Winchester, Federal they are around $1.20 a round right?

The foreign fodder is about half that.

You should see what .410 gauge shells are going for. I unloaded several boxes for $50 apiece at the last gun show.

I thought it was against the law to send explosives through the mail. . .

Would that not include ammo?

My first firearm... I carried it on my trapline everyday...
1965 11 yrs. old

I'm embarrassed to say what happened to it... :banghead:

1647407844551.png

As squirrely as Fed-Ex lately is it's really a UPS proposition. USPS does not do Hazmat. Heck some UPS stores won't do Hazmat. A UPS hub is the best bet. No issues at those.

The way I look at it, it's fines and jail time if you get caught shipping ammo through USPS. But not Fedex and UPS. I'd just box it up well and not declare it as being "hazardous" to save on the fees.

I could be wrong, though. :auiqs.jpg:

The way I look at it, it's fines and jail time if you get caught shipping ammo through USPS. But not Fedex and UPS. I'd just box it up well and not declare it as being "hazardous" to save on the fees.

I could be wrong, though. :auiqs.jpg:
Meh, I always have plenty of willing local buyers of "wayward" ammo.....No five years in Club Fed needed. ;)

:laughing0301: We have ourselves a freakin OG here...

Well what's the worse UPS or Fedex would do if they dropped the box and ammunition spilled all over the floor? Ban you for life? :auiqs.jpg:

It's not like they're connected to the government like the postal system is. :04:

Forum List

Back