Oh Snap Obama - Boots on the Ground??

If we hadn't meddled with the Syrian situation in the first place, we probable wouldn't have to put any boots on the ground. The same could be said about the previous Administration and Iraq. I think it's time to convince the UN to "man up", the same goes for some of our NATO allies (Turkey). Those sorties are hurting ISIS, we need to stop the flow of new people from foreign countries who are joining them. We need to find out how they recruit people and run a sting operation of sorts. Strategy and tactics are fluid. We should have let Assad handle them in the first place.
Thank you, General Clueless.
I personally blame WInston Churchill.
The whole "if this then that" line of excuses is plain stupid. We have the situation we have. Now what do we do to achieve our aims?
The UN isnt going to do anything. The last time they sent peacekeepers the terrorists kicked their asses and took their guns. No help there.
NATO? Forget it. Maybe Greece will send troops. It isnt a NATO issue anyway.
No, leading from behind is a losing strategy.
I not a general and I am not clueless. You just lack objectivity, your anger blinds you as well as your biases. That really sucks dude! :lol:
I didn't make any excuses, I stated facts. I put some of the suggestions I made in bold, so you could possibly read it again with a more sober mindset. We should not have to be in the forefront of all of these "coalitions" , other countries should pull more of their weight. The last time I checked, Turkey was a NATO nation and some of these conflicts are right on their doorstep, so in that sense it is a NATO issue.
You are clueless.
Turkey is helping arm the ISIS against the Kurds, their enemies. We wont get any cooperation from them at all.
Besides infowars, worldnutdaily, and the like, do you have a citation from say Foxnews that states that Turkey is arming ISIS? Don't you think that their NATO allies would take some measures against Turkey for allegedly doing so?

Yes this is further proof that the far left likes to hide behind terms like "Liberal", but they are clearly far left.

Activists ISIS Is Now Launching Attacks From Inside Turkey - The Atlantic

Here is a far left source that you may believe..
I am a Liberal and Liberal is Left. I asked for a citation from Foxnews. Thanks for posting the article though.

Thank you, General Clueless.
I personally blame WInston Churchill.
The whole "if this then that" line of excuses is plain stupid. We have the situation we have. Now what do we do to achieve our aims?
The UN isnt going to do anything. The last time they sent peacekeepers the terrorists kicked their asses and took their guns. No help there.
NATO? Forget it. Maybe Greece will send troops. It isnt a NATO issue anyway.
No, leading from behind is a losing strategy.
I not a general and I am not clueless. You just lack objectivity, your anger blinds you as well as your biases. That really sucks dude! :lol:
I didn't make any excuses, I stated facts. I put some of the suggestions I made in bold, so you could possibly read it again with a more sober mindset. We should not have to be in the forefront of all of these "coalitions" , other countries should pull more of their weight. The last time I checked, Turkey was a NATO nation and some of these conflicts are right on their doorstep, so in that sense it is a NATO issue.
You are clueless.
Turkey is helping arm the ISIS against the Kurds, their enemies. We wont get any cooperation from them at all.
Besides infowars, worldnutdaily, and the like, do you have a citation from say Foxnews that states that Turkey is arming ISIS? Don't you think that their NATO allies would take some measures against Turkey for allegedly doing so?

Yes this is further proof that the far left likes to hide behind terms like "Liberal", but they are clearly far left.

I am a Liberal and Liberal is Left. I asked for a citation from Foxnews. Thanks for posting the article though.

No you are far left drone hiding behind that label.

And you are not a true Liberal, but you have shown that you can run the far left programmed narrative without question or hesitation.

So it just goes to show that you do not even bother to search for such things and just the far left narrative even when your own far left sources contradict that narrative..

Many of the far left drones on this board are like that.

"Obama just ass fucked the far right and the far left."

That cool by me

Who is the "far left?" How are they different than the left? What politicians do you consider "far left" as opposed to "left?" No liberal's been able to answer that so far.

In order to cure the ISIS problem the president is going to have to commit troops. Now that he wants to do something, republicans put their arms up and say, well lets talk it over.

The Phantom Diaries President Obama Boots on the Ground
Obama spends 30 minutes saying what he does not intend to do...Then spends another 30 minutes stating how he's going to do it...
The guy is overmatched by his job.

That's

- Racism
- Partisanship
- Repeating what Rush Limbaugh says

Take your pick, any any or all the above...

You are clueless.

No you are far left drone hiding behind that label.

And you are not a true Liberal, but you have shown that you can run the far left programmed narrative without question or hesitation.

So it just goes to show that you do not even bother to search for such things and just the far left narrative even when your own far left sources contradict that narrative..

Many of the far left drones on this board are like that.
LOL, you really are a clown that repeats the same silly statements and accusations over and over again. It's actually pretty pathetic.

I'm more of a Liberal than any conservative right winger like you could ever be.

LOL, I searched for it and saw no coverage about it on your 700 club Foxnews. Are they now far left drones? :lol:

That cool by me

Who is the "far left?" How are they different than the left? What politicians do you consider "far left" as opposed to "left?" No liberal's been able to answer that so far.
Don't you think it's mainly conservatives that hurl that "far left" crap out there as a pejorative. I can show you one jerk off on this very thread that uses that term regularly. :lol:
I never heard a left learning person say that they were from the "far left". Maybe you would have more success asking a conservative what they think the "far left" is.

That cool by me

Don't you think it's mainly conservatives that hurl that "far left" crap out there as a pejorative.

Frequently, yes, though you hear the term "far right" coming from the left far, far, more frequently. I do hear it regularly from the left though as well generally with the implication they are not in the far left. But they can never address the point of who is the far left and what differentiates them from the far left. Like here, I asked a liberal who used the term far left. And note again a liberal, you, who responds without answering the question. Are you saying there is no far left, there is just left? What are you saying?

I can show you one jerk off on this very thread that uses that term regularly. :lol:
I never heard a left learning person say that they were from the "far left". Maybe you would have more success asking a conservative what they think the "far left" is.
What difference does any of that make? Why can't I ask a liberal who considers themselves not far left, just left, and states there is a far left what that means? They are in fact the only ones I ask, liberals who state there is a far left. I've literally asked scores of liberals that question and gotten literally zero answers that answered the question.

Unless you're saying there is no far left, you're next on the list. Give me some examples of left and far left Democrats and what issues separate them.

That cool by me

Don't you think it's mainly conservatives that hurl that "far left" crap out there as a pejorative.

Frequently, yes, though you hear the term "far right" coming from the left far, far, more frequently. I do hear it regularly from the left though as well generally with the implication they are not in the far left. But they can never address the point of who is the far left and what differentiates them from the far left. Like here, I asked a liberal who used the term far left. And note again a liberal, you, who responds without answering the question. Are you saying there is no far left, there is just left? What are you saying?

I can show you one jerk off on this very thread that uses that term regularly. :lol:
What difference does any of that make? Why can't I ask a liberal who considers themselves not far left, just left, and states there is a far left what that means? They are in fact the only ones I ask, liberals who state there is a far left. I've literally asked scores of liberals that question and gotten literally zero answers that answered the question.

Unless you're saying there is no far left, you're next on the list. Give me some examples of left and far left Democrats and what issues separate them.
I guess that we listen to different media outlets. I tend to watch Foxnews, and listen to hannity, limbaugh, and savage/weiner. Thus I hear "far left" more often. I certainly don't hear the term "far right" in such a diogmatic and hysterical fashion as I hear and read the term "far left" coming from rightwingers.

Show me where I have used those terms ("far left" / "far right") other than responding to people's use of it. In my opinion "far left" or "far right" really is in the eye of the beholder. What one person may consider "far left" or "far right" another person may consider moderate.

Here is an example of what you may be asking for;let's use "war" as an example. You have Michael Moore and you have Me. We both don't like the idea of war but once it gets cracking I am going to back my Brothers in arms. I will still voice my disagreement with the war (if I disagree with it aka Iraq) but I am not going to act like and say the same things Michael Moore says. Am I "far left" or is he "far left"?

That cool by me

I guess that we listen to different media outlets. I tend to watch Foxnews, and listen to hannity, limbaugh, and savage/weiner. Thus I hear "far left" more often. I certainly don't hear the term "far right" in such a diogmatic and hysterical fashion as I hear and read the term "far left" coming from rightwingers.

Show me where I have used those terms ("far left" / "far right") other than responding to people's use of it. In my opinion "far left" or "far right" really is in the eye of the beholder. What one person may consider "far left" or "far right" another person may consider moderate.

Here is an example of what you may be asking for;let's use "war" as an example. You have Michael Moore and you have Me. We both don't like the idea of war but once it gets cracking I am going to back my Brothers in arms. I will still voice my disagreement with the war (if I disagree with it aka Iraq) but I am not going to act like and say the same things Michael Moore says. Am I "far left" or is he "far left"?

So many words, still no answer to the question I asked you. I did not ask you what Fox News, Rush Limbaugh or Michael Savage think. I don't give a shit what you think they think. I literally could not care less, it's impossible. Not being a Republican, I don't care what they think either. So you're not a Republican, I'm not a Republican, why do you want to talk about what they think exactly?

Here is the question I did ask you: "Are you saying there is no far left, there is just left?"

Last edited:

That cool by me

Got nothing? I didn't think so, Dawg. Yet another empty pants liberal who can't back up their crap.

Sorry, that I don't monitor this site 24/7.
Far left politicians?

Sanders
Kucinich
Durbin
Booker
Hirono
Merkley
Boxer
Chu
Ellison
Edwards
Farr
Honda

Far left politicians?

Sanders
Kucinich
Durbin
Booker
Hirono
Merkley
Boxer
Chu
Ellison
Edwards
Farr
Honda

1/3 the answer.

Part 2: Now who are "left"

Part 3: And what issues separate them?

I answered your question. So just make up some shit and argue with that - that's what hacks like you do

Far left politicians?

Sanders
Kucinich
Durbin
Booker
Hirono
Merkley
Boxer
Chu
Ellison
Edwards
Farr
Honda

1/3 the answer.

Part 2: Now who are "left"

Part 3: And what issues separate them?

I answered your question. So just make up some shit and argue with that - that's what hacks like you do

No, I asked you for examples of left, examples of far left, and key issues that separate them. You only listed people you consider far left and didn't answer the other two. What about it, dawg?

Forum List

Back