Oh Snap Obama - Boots on the Ground??

O is the one pushing the war sporty.

Really sport? I just saw where Bohener thinks Obama doesn't go far enough in asking for troops.
Maybe you could do a little research before you run your mouth. Or not and just continue to make yourself look the fool. Your choice.

See how the far left will accept Obama's illegal wars without question or hesitation.

Obama even puts boots on the ground and the far left stays silent!

And all the far left religious dogma comes out to support the fact that they can be bought with illegal slave labor to support Obama's illegal wars..

Koshy, can or will Obama pay my slaves to go to war on your behalf? I hope he doesn't. I was really looking forward to you being on Al Jarezza tv with a hood over your head. You could be the new bag lady.

And all the far left religious dogma comes out to support the fact that they can be bought with illegal slave labor to support Obama's illegal wars..

Koshy, can or will Obama pay my slaves to go to war on your behalf? I hope he doesn't. I was really looking forward to you being on Al Jarezza tv with a hood over your head. You could be the new bag lady.

See how dangerous the far left religion is? It is more dangerous than ISIS...

No, no sporty. Boehner cant dial up a war. He can say whatever. O is the one pushing this latest adventure.

Really? John McCain? Lindsey Graham? Check them out and see if they want to go to war.

But you know what? After Congress has pounded on the table for awhile, the President did what is expected of a CIC. He went to Congress to get their approval for his war plans.

Now if the Repubs in Congress want him to increase troop presence on the ground, what does that mean?

But just admit this; your Obama Derangement Syndrome has made your thinking go nuts and even when this President does the right thing, it is all wrong to people like you.
That is a prime indicator of Obama Derangement Syndrome reaching a dangerous level. Seek help.

No, no sporty. Boehner cant dial up a war. He can say whatever. O is the one pushing this latest adventure.

Really? John McCain? Lindsey Graham? Check them out and see if they want to go to war.

But you know what? After Congress has pounded on the table for awhile, the President did what is expected of a CIC. He went to Congress to get their approval for his war plans.

Now if the Repubs in Congress want him to increase troop presence on the ground, what does that mean?

But just admit this; your Obama Derangement Syndrome has made your thinking go nuts and even when this President does the right thing, it is all wrong to people like you.
That is a prime indicator of Obama Derangement Syndrome reaching a dangerous level. Seek help.

More proof that the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet.

Obama starts illegal wars and the far left is silent.
Obama puts boots on the ground and the far left is silent.

Then they deflect and act like two year olds and point fingers at others.

What's the deal with OP starting threads and then never showing up again?

Kosh: Get a new line.

See how the far left drones will not hold their own accountable.

Yes we know that the far left drones like you support Obama's illegal wars.

Although irony impairment is a real affliction with the far left drones..

Lol. You do need help. You're already justifying another war.

More proof that the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet.

Obama starts illegal wars and the far left is silent.
Obama puts boots on the ground and the far left is silent.

Then they deflect and act like two year olds and point fingers at others.

That's what they do.

That's what they do.

So you don't want to talk about prominent Republican Senators calling for ground war in the ME?
I don't blame you. It doesn't fit in very well with your fantasy.

How about talking about prominent Democrat Senators who have concerns and reservations about entering into a long drawn out war like Bush got us into? You want to talk about those people? You support them right? Lets talk about Dems that you support.

Bush et al got us in this mess, Obama got us out of the mess with help from the GOP and Dems, and now some Dems and GOP are helping Obama to get us back in the mess.

Iraqi and Kurdish and Syrian troops have to secure the land on the ground. American troops cannot, and they will not stay there.

Bush et al got us in this mess, Obama got us out of the mess with help from the GOP and Dems, and now some Dems and GOP are helping Obama to get us back in the mess.

Iraqi and Kurdish and Syrian troops have to secure the land on the ground. American troops cannot, and they will not stay there.

And thus proving once again you are far left drone...

Also proof that the far left is most dangerous religion in the world..

The far left stays silent as Obama conducts his illegal wars and they blame Boooooooooooossssssshhhhhh!

Obviously this far right report troll does not understand what was posted and still supports Obama's illegal wars. :)

Is it still your feeding time far left report troll?

Continue on and on, but you do support Obama's illegal wars. I have heard that coming out of the closet can be a great feeling, so when will you come out of tat far left closet?

Which illegal wars did Obama engage in?

Proof that the far left drones will look the other way as Obama continues his illegal wars.

Also showing why the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet..

You are either 1. extremely stupid or 2. extremely insane.
If we took a vote, what do you think the outcome would be koshy?

And koshy, you got any male relatives you can "volunteer" to take your place in the war you are pushing?

Or are you just all mouth and don't really give a flying fuck that someone else's kids get killed to make you what............feel better about your self? Justify your fears?

I would send my slaves in your place, but they all moved back to Mexico. You want a job yet?

We're waiting for you to name the illegal wars Obama started.

Elements of both parties are not happy with the recommendation of Obama, supported by Biden, Hagel, and Kerry.

Obama just ass fucked the far right and the far left.

This will allow him to do just as he wants while Congress quarrels, since we already have the Spec Ops troops in Iraq and Kuwait.

Watch what the far right reactionary drones like Kosh are going to say,now that they are trapped.
Yup, Kosh trolled and was reported.

I am not happy the Pres is going to use more troops, even if only in limited numbers. The Iraqis and Kurds and Syrians have to destroy ISIS. We are not going to stay in the ME. They are.

See how the far left reports people that call them out as the far left drones that they are..

Although this one is know for their report trolling..

Yet still no outrage from the far left drones on Obama's illegal wars..

Name the illegal wars and I'll tell you if I supported them or opposed them.

Another prime example of the dangerous religion known as the far left.

So yes they support Obama's illegal wars with each and every post..

You're not making any sense. Is that your intent?

Continue on and on, but you do support Obama's illegal wars. I have heard that coming out of the closet can be a great feeling, so when will you come out of tat far left closet?

Proof that the far left drones will look the other way as Obama continues his illegal wars.

And koshy, you got any male relatives you can "volunteer" to take your place in the war you are pushing?

Or are you just all mouth and don't really give a flying fuck that someone else's kids get killed to make you what............feel better about your self? Justify your fears?

I would send my slaves in your place, but they all moved back to Mexico. You want a job yet?

And the far left drones will do all they can to protect Obama's illegal wars..

They also show that they do not understand the Constitution.

Typical far left propaganda drone!

Elements of both parties are not happy with the recommendation of Obama, supported by Biden, Hagel, and Kerry.

Obama just ass fucked the far right and the far left.

This will allow him to do just as he wants while Congress quarrels, since we already have the Spec Ops troops in Iraq and Kuwait.

Watch what the far right reactionary drones like Kosh are going to say,now that they are trapped.
Yup, Kosh trolled and was reported.

I am not happy the Pres is going to use more troops, even if only in limited numbers. The Iraqis and Kurds and Syrians have to destroy ISIS. We are not going to stay in the ME. They are.

See how the far left reports people that call them out as the far left drones that they are..

Although this one is know for their report trolling..

Yet still no outrage from the far left drones on Obama's illegal wars..

Name the illegal wars and I'll tell you if I supported them or opposed them.

Another prime example of the dangerous religion known as the far left.

So yes they support Obama's illegal wars with each and every post..

You're not making any sense. Is that your intent?

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

He can only troll and spam, and the mods will police him up, because he cannot identify any illegal wars the president started.

He can only troll and spam, and the mods will police him up, because he cannot identify any illegal wars the president started.

See how the report troll blazes in and supports the illegal wars of Obama..

If the far left can not see them now on their own not blinded by their programming just proves they will support said illegal wars without question or hesitation..

Bush didn't get us into this mess but O is pushing to get us into this mess. Your statement had to be corrected.

Forum List

Back