Obama the hypocrite

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
Just heard on the NBC news that the family of the girl killed by ISIS family had requested that Obama exchange Her for a terrorist being held. The WH said that they don't negotiate with terrorists, unless you want to release 5 terrorists from gitmo for one deserter. Yep, obuthurt proves once more he is an anti American stooge.

So says a far right reactionary drone that would rather see Iraq fall to ISIS than support the country's fight against terror.

Kosh admits he would rather see Iraq fall than work for our country's betterment.

Kosh admits that he would rather see Iraq fall and do our country wrong.

And Kosh fails yet again.

Why don't you support America.

Keep trolling, and you know what will happen. But then again you are very, very stupid

Just heard on the NBC news that the family of the girl killed by ISIS family had requested that Obama exchange Her for a terrorist being held. The WH said that they don't negotiate with terrorists, unless you want to release 5 terrorists from gitmo for one deserter. Yep, obuthurt proves once more he is an anti American stooge.

I agree

Had it been his daughters....the story would have had a different and happier end.

Yes, hypocrite many times over this Hussein President/ Community leader

Skye, your statement makes no sense. You are not like Stephanie, but you just sounded like her.

William, your mental degeneration is becoming more obvious.

I think if BHO had ransomed her, you would complain, as well as he did not do so.

You admit that you would oppose Obama whatever he did.

I will normally support mainstream GOP activity, but the far right is driven by an anti American agenda, and Kosh is right in the middle of it.

I will normally support mainstream GOP activity, but the far right is driven by an anti American agenda, and Kosh is right in the middle of it.
I've only heard that kind of paranoid drivel out of left wing lunatics. You've come out of the left of Trotsky closet Jake.

The irony of those comments from the far left report troll!

Proving once again never vote far left!

Forum List

Back