OH NO! Another Insurrection

I have not seen a single person say this. Not one.

Surprising because you can find statements that January 6th was an attempt to overthrow the government from hundreds of sources including the reason why the Select Committee in Congress is investigating the January 6th incident:

“January 6th was an attempt to overthrow the government and our democracy,” said Chairman Thompson.

Surprising because you can find statements that January 6th was an attempt to overthrow the government from hundreds of sources including the reason why the Select Committee in Congress is investigating the January 6th incident:

“January 6th was an attempt to overthrow the government and our democracy,” said Chairman Thompson.

Well, you got me there. I guess there are more idiots out there than I thought.

They were not trying to overthrow the government, just stop the Constitutional required certification of the election.

They were not trying to overthrow the government, just stop the Constitutional required certification of the election.

I would say that many were hoping to delay the certification process not stop it but I'll see if I can find anything that might lend credence to either argument.

So

if the people who invaded the capitol on 1/6/2021 got to the two boxes that held the electoral vote tallies from the states and destroyed them.... would that have been an insurrection at that point?

If the people who invaded the capitol on 1/6/2021 got to the chamber where the joint session was taking place and had detained lawmakers....would that have been an insurrection at that point?

I'm sure you won't answer the questions directly since you'd have to say yes to both. That being said...I'd like to see what you vomit onto the screen. I'm sure it will be hilarious.
If, if, if...Come back when you rejoin reality. Those things never happened. Like your “insurrection” that wasn’t.

They were trying to delay it so an investigation could take place. Cruz offered Congress a tested solution. They refused to take it. That makes Congress complicit in the fraud.

New Topics

Forum List

Back