OH NO! Another Insurrection

It's their latest and greatest best hope that Trump won't be able to run in 24.....this is what they are really afraid of.

JO

Why would anyone care if Trump loses yet again? That does not make any sense.

It’s never an insurrection when the Left does it and it the process attacks govt. buildings, loots people’s businesses, and sets govt. and commercial buildings on fire. Webster needs to change its definition.

Golfing Gator
Kinda funny none of those arrested are charged with insurrection. Most are charges with trespassing.

Oh and lets not forget the real insurrections in Portland, Seattle and Indi that are still going on. You know, looting, murder and arson. Real insurrection.

Golfing Gator
Kinda funny none of those arrested are charged with insurrection. Most are charges with trespassing.

Oh and lets not forget the real insurrections in Portland, Seattle and Indi that are still going on. You know, looting, murder and arson. Real insurrection.

I would have assumed you knew what an insurrection was. Bad assumption on my part it seems.

Do yourself a favor...go back and get your GED. Take a Civics class and learn what an insurrection is. It will keep you from making such a fool of yourself.
"Insurrection: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government."

"Insurrection: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government."

well done. So, tell me how whining about your favorite basketball player not being allowed to play is an insurrection

and tell me if attempting to stop the legal certification of an election as required by the Constitution comes a bit closer to that definition.

well done. So, tell me how whining about your favorite basketball player not being allowed to play is an insurrection

and tell me if attempting to stop the legal certification of an election as required by the Constitution comes a bit closer to that definition.
They are revolting against the authority that is forcing people to take the vaccine. This isnt complicated stuff. Its the literal definition of the word.

They are revolting against the authority that is forcing people to take the vaccine. This isnt complicated stuff. Its the of the word.

It is not a civil authority that is forcing people to take the vaccine, it is the NBA, a private company. Thus, it is NOT the literal definition, it is just the opposite.

A stronger argument can be made that attempting to stop the certification of a legal election falls into the realm of an insurrection than the argument that demanding your favorite basketball player be allowed to play is an insurrection
but still nowhere near insurrection.

esp when trump offered the national guard days ahead of it. if he was trying to take things by force, he'd not have done this.

esp when you have FBI guys in the crowd stirring shit up and trying to get people to storm the castle.

esp when the police let people into the building and take selfies with them

esp when trump said to march peacefully and patriotically to the capital.

now of course newsweek can't help themselves and they go YEA BUT and try to paint something else. which the press did to trump much of that weekend.

all this said, anyone who broke laws that day need to be prosecuted for the laws they broke. i 100% agree. but they do not need to be made an example of and stay locked away from humanity forever because they dared to support trump. i find that counter to everything america is and our right to choose who we support, whether others agree or not.

now, if this were truly an insurrection, SOMEONE would be charged with that crime by now. the AG himself has said that to date, no one has.

also, to find the truth, we need EVERYONE to come to the table and explain their part in it. why did pelosi refuse extra coverage? why were old dudes out there stirring up shit and still not been arrested? who were they? we got plenty of video of them. why is internal video being with held by pelosi?

there are simply too many questions all around this to say it was an insurrection and not being made into that by people who have already shown a willingness to weaponize anything and everything to either keep, or keep, control.

You really are a special kind of stupid.

1635182225769.png

You are the stupid one^^^

but still nowhere near insurrection.

esp when trump offered the national guard days ahead of it. if he was trying to take things by force, he'd not have done this.

esp when you have FBI guys in the crowd stirring shit up and trying to get people to storm the castle.

esp when the police let people into the building and take selfies with them

esp when trump said to march peacefully and patriotically to the capital.

now of course newsweek can't help themselves and they go YEA BUT and try to paint something else. which the press did to trump much of that weekend.

all this said, anyone who broke laws that day need to be prosecuted for the laws they broke. i 100% agree. but they do not need to be made an example of and stay locked away from humanity forever because they dared to support trump. i find that counter to everything america is and our right to choose who we support, whether others agree or not.

now, if this were truly an insurrection, SOMEONE would be charged with that crime by now. the AG himself has said that to date, no one has.

also, to find the truth, we need EVERYONE to come to the table and explain their part in it. why did pelosi refuse extra coverage? why were old dudes out there stirring up shit and still not been arrested? who were they? we got plenty of video of them. why is internal video being with held by pelosi?

there are simply too many questions all around this to say it was an insurrection and not being made into that by people who have already shown a willingness to weaponize anything and everything to either keep, or keep, control.

So

if the people who invaded the capitol on 1/6/2021 got to the two boxes that held the electoral vote tallies from the states and destroyed them.... would that have been an insurrection at that point?

If the people who invaded the capitol on 1/6/2021 got to the chamber where the joint session was taking place and had detained lawmakers....would that have been an insurrection at that point?

I'm sure you won't answer the questions directly since you'd have to say yes to both. That being said...I'd like to see what you vomit onto the screen. I'm sure it will be hilarious.

A few angry people that were trying to stop the certification of a legal election. And hell they even succeeded for a few hours.

A few angry people that built a gallows outside the Capital building. A few angry people that brought zip ties used for restraining people.

I do not really give a fuck what you call it. Most of us watched it happen live and none of your spinning will change what we saw

The purpose from everything that has been written about January 6th by liberals is that the event was an insurrection designed to overthrow the US government. What makes this claim so ridiculous is that the incident had no leadership, no organized groups given specific tasks to "overthrow the government" and seize control and no way of holding on to power and maintaining control even if one of the rowdy half dozen had grabbed a politician and put them in a head lock.

That someone had built a mock gallows on January 6th is no different than the many hundreds of times leftists burned effigies of presidents Reagan, Bush or Trump. It's an ugly statement but every American has that right under the 1st amendment.

Another high school drop out that does not what what an insurrection is.

Yes, you dropped out in what, 9th grade?

Insurrections require guns. No guns were present in the hands of the protesters.

DUUUUURRRRR

The purpose from everything that has been written about January 6th by liberals is that the event was an insurrection designed to overthrow the US government.

I have not seen a single person say this. Not one.

Forum List

Back