OH NO! Another Insurrection

Do yourself a favor...go back and get your GED. Take a Civics class and learn what an insurrection is.

The word seems to be given a very broad definition these days ...

195291625_WV-061020-ProtestDSCF8162_ORIG_t800.jpg

Same as January 6th - a few angry people is not an insurrection.

A stronger argument can be made that attempting to stop the certification of a legal election falls into the realm of an insurrection than the argument that demanding your favorite basketball player be allowed to play is an insurrection

A stronger argument can be made that attempting to stop the certification of a legal election falls into the realm of an insurrection than the argument that demanding your favorite basketball player be allowed to play is an insurrection

Funny but the FBI had a different opinion. I am providing you with a left wing article and one from Reuters in the hopes that you may finally understand that there was no insurrection, just a few angry people:

Funny but the FBI had a different opinion. I am providing you with a left wing article and one from Reuters in the hopes that you may finally understand that there was no insurrection, just a few angry people:

A few angry people that were trying to stop the certification of a legal election. And hell they even succeeded for a few hours.

A few angry people that built a gallows outside the Capital building. A few angry people that brought zip ties used for restraining people.

I do not really give a fuck what you call it. Most of us watched it happen live and none of your spinning will change what we saw

Golfing Gator
Kinda funny the lefty loons call 1/6 an insurrection when most all those taking part have been charged with trespassing.

And oh yeah. The FBI could find no one with plans for an insurrection on that date. Doesn't stop the lefty loons from screaming insurrection and sedition all day every day.

Gotta laugh at the idiots.

It's their latest and greatest best hope that Trump won't be able to run in 24.....this is what they are really afraid of.

JO

Golfing Gator
Kinda funny the lefty loons call 1/6 an insurrection when most all those taking part have been charged with trespassing.

And oh yeah. The FBI could find no one with plans for an insurrection on that date. Doesn't stop the lefty loons from screaming insurrection and sedition all day every day.

Gotta laugh at the idiots.

The folks went there to stop/disrupt the certification of the election. Call it whatever you like, it really does not matter. Most of us watched it live on TV and nothing can change what we saw with our own eyes.

Forum List

Back