Oh my god...... our nation is falling apart

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So I'm sitting in a Chipotle having lunch and a trans walks in with a little boy about 6 years old and he's wearing a dress like the man pretending to be a woman.

That little boy isn't just being mentally abused by that sick man but also by our sick society that coddles this kind of mental health issue as normal or acceptable

So I'm sitting in a Chipotle having lunch and a trans walks in with a little boy about 6 years old and he's wearing a dress like the man pretending to be a woman.

That little boy isn't just being mentally abused by that sick man but also by our sick society that coddles this kind of mental health issue as normal or acceptable
Was this supposed to be your daily entry into your diary and you just posted this on accident?

Yup, old man yelling at moon thread.

• Banned
If you thought it was actual child abuse, you would have called Child Services. Instead, you came on here to regale us with your boring life. You dont have a better Mexican place than Chipotle in your town? Sad. That's the real crime in all of this.
So you like dressing LITTLE boys up in dresses?

WTF is wrong with you people? How can you not feel sad for the normal childhood that this little boy is being deprived of?

You're the ones that are begging to go to the bathroom next to men in dresses, not me.
Why do you keep trying to change the subject? Too much ofca coward to admit what we are doing to these children is abuse?

Treating them like toy dolls to play dress up with is OK with you apparently

Why do you keep trying to change the subject? Too much ofca coward to admit what we are doing to these children is abuse?

Treating them like toy dolls to play dress up with is OK with you apparently
Here are the facts. You say you claim you saw a child abused today while eating your burrito. Instead of making a report to the authorities, you come on here, complain about it, and try to CALL me out when you are the one that is allowing kids to be abused. I didnt witness the abuse YOU did. Quit making excuses old man. You're the coward for doing NOTHING when you saw a child being abused. Shameful!

Indeed. Gender confusion is up some 4000% ever since the media and academia started peddling this crap.

But the ultimate goal is population control, along with abortion and promoting other sexual deviancy that does not lead to reproduction.

Here are the facts. You say you claim you saw a child abused today while eating your burrito. Instead of making a report to the authorities, you come on here, complain about it, and try to CALL me out when you are the one that is allowind kids to be abused. I didnt witness the abuse YOU did. Quit make excuses old man. You're the coward for doing NOTHING when you saw a child being abused. Shameful!
Unlike the freak in charge of that boy I'm not going to make him feel bad by causing a scene in front of him. You morons already have it labeled as normal or acceptable so who the fuck am I supposed to call?
Meanwhile instead of addressing the point you went down the path of mocking the restaurant choice, making it about me, attempting to be a wise ass.
How we stop this nonsense is through public discourse and changing the minds or opening the eyes of those like you who chose to ignore the damage this is doing to our children

Indeed. Gender confusion is up some 4000% ever since the media and academia started peddling this crap.

But the ultimate goal is population control, along with abortion and promoting other sexual deviancy that does not lead to reproduction.
Good job turning this into a conspiracy. You left off who benefits. But I'm guessing you'd probably say the filthy communist leftists, right?

Unlike the freak in charge of that boy I'm not going to make him feel bad by causing a scene in front of him. You morons already have it labeled as normal or acceptable so who the fuck am I supposed to call?
Meanwhile instead of addressing the point you went down the path of mocking the restaurant choice, making it about me, attempting to be a wise ass.
How we stop this nonsense is through public discourse and changing the minds or opening the eyes of those like you who chose to ignore the damage this is doing to our children
Dont worry, each day, the progressives push the rest of US farther and farther, until you poke the sleeping giant. When that happens, we need to finish what General Sherman stopped at Savanah. Those Demoncraps need to pushed to the deepest part of the ocean and let LUCIFER deal with their shit.

So you dont actually believe in protecting children. You do, however, like to complain about things and do nothing about it.

Let's be real here. If you actually DID believe that kid was being harmed, you would have done something about it ie call child services (I never suggested approaching anybody). So you really dont actually believe any child was being abused today while eating your burrito.

It must suck going through life questioning why everyone isnt just like you.

Good job turning this into a conspiracy. You left off who benefits. But I'm guessing you'd probably say the filthy communist leftists, right?
Let's reverse the gender shall we.

What if this was a little girl being dressed up like a boy without a shirt as little boys often don't wear shirts when it's hot out.

But keep in mind the so called parent and child are under the delusion that the little girl is a boy.

Forum List

Back