Oh look, another black liberal spokesman says Trump is not legit.

I pulling for our new President, the country needs help....and so I am encouraged to know that the shit-eating scumbag Al Sharpton is trying his best to undermine him.

Al Sharpton is a example of why Heartland America just has to conclude that Democrats are dumb-asses. They should have shut him up long ago...he is an embarrassment to anyone who is not a willing fool. I just read that a little more than half of the people of Detroit are functionally illiterate. That's who listens to Al Sharpton...and the rest know him for the extravagant Liar and Crook that he is.

His support of an issue, or a person, is like a death sentence...everywhere in this country except rotting cities which have been run by Democrats for more than 4 decades...where the education level is been allowed to drop so low.

I am inclined not to believe in Hell...the damn lunatic Persians came up with it you know back about 200 B.C. But when I think of a depraved conniving slave of Satan's ass like Al Sharpton...then Hell seems like a logical necessity. It seems he has about filled up the full measure of his iniquities here on earth, and it is getting time for him to be called home.

Fuck him. And fuck John Lewis. Not because they are Black; because they are Liars and un-American Assholes who so mislead the uneducated people...who, if they understood the Truth...would tar & feather them both.

_______

BOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean;

The RUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIAAAAAANNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back