how to be #1 even if you're not #1 ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
it's easy, just be Donald J Trump, and LIE.

Trump repeatedly claimed during the show’s run that “The Apprentice” was the “No. 1 show on TV,” or at least No. 1 on NBC. He did it in 2011 during a “Today” interview, and as recently as 2015, a few months before he announced his candidacy for president.

But Trump’s decade-plus-long claims that he had the top show on TV were mostly false. “The Apprentice” was indeed an unqualified hit early in its life, and it did rank No. 1 among adults 18-49 the week of its first-season finale in April 2004. It was also the top-rated new show of 2003-04 in the 18-49 demo.

But no iteration of “The Apprentice” ever finished first on all of TV for a full season, and only Season 1 even came close. That year it finished fifth in adults 18-49 (behind the final season of “Friends,” both weekly episodes of “American Idol” and “ER”) and seventh in total viewers.

Seasons 2 and 3 of the show, both of which aired in 2004-05, both finished in the Top 15 in adults 18-49 and viewers. After that, no cycle of either “The Apprentice” or “The Celebrity Apprentice” ranked higher than 17th in adults 18-49 for the season or higher than 38th in viewers.

Trump claimed “The Celebrity Apprentice” was No. 1 to a roomful of reporters at the winter 2015 TV press tour, and was corrected pretty swiftly: A few reporters pointed out that the show wasn’t even tops on the night it aired. Trump shrugged it off, replying, “That’s what I was told.”

then when you get busted for lying blame it on someone else.

it's in his genetics ... stripes on a zebra never change ... if he will lie about little ISSUES, he'll lie about BIGLY issues.

wtf.jpg

Trump is a blow hard vacuous con man. It’s all he's ever been and all he'll ever be. The fact that he is our next president suggests nothing about him, but rather points out the fallacy of the “exceptionalism” of the american public at large. Now to be fair, Hilary is a crook and was never a viable option. The stunningly exceptional thing for the public to do in this last election would have been to coalesce and refuse to show up and vote for either of these travesties. That would have been a message for the entire world to see; “we as a free people utterly reject this bullshit”.

Trump is a blow hard vacuous con man. It’s all he's ever been and all he'll ever be. The fact that he is our next president suggests nothing about him, but rather points out the fallacy of the “exceptionalism” of the american public at large. Now to be fair, Hilary is a crook and was never a viable option. The stunningly exceptional thing for the public to do in this last election would have been to coalesce and refuse to show up and vote for either of these travesties. That would have been a message for the entire world to see; “we as a free people utterly reject this bullshit”.
party over country man. Catch the fuck up

poor Donnie is compelled to lie about anything, and everything that stains his fragile ego.

Trump is a spoilt child, petulant and self-centered.
He does not take the Presidency seriously, and rewrites the rules on the fly.

From Donald Trump Is Already Weaseling Out of Being President

In an interview with The Times of London, Trump explained that though he officially takes the oath of office Friday, he doesn’t technically consider that his first day. It’s a Friday. There are a ton of celebrations that weekend. Don’t be so uncivilized. “One of the first orders I’m gonna sign—day one—which I will consider to be Monday as opposed to Friday or Saturday. Right?” Trump said when responding to a question about Brexit. “I mean my day one is gonna be Monday because I don’t want to be signing and get it mixed up with lots of celebration.”

party over country man. Catch the fuck up

Looking forward to the first season of Reality American mang, gonna be a terrific show.

Forum List

Back