Oh God, anybody but Mitt Romney....

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Please, we need somebody besides Mitt Romney. Anybody but Mitt.

Oooo Rick Perry seems.... oh he's dumb.

Wait... we still have Newt Ging... oh yeah he's a slime bag.

Hey everybody, Rick Santorum is our man... but lost.

Mitt Romney is our man. We supported him all along. Those months of trying to find anybody but him? Didn't exist. Please Mr. Romney, forgive us. Can I get you coffee Mr. Romney? Need your shoes shined Mr. Romney? Can we lick your ass clean Mr. Romney?

MITT ROMNEY 2012!!!! Together we can repeal Romneycare... um Obamacare. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh look, a newbie.

How excit... er... predictable.

Just another douchebag to add to overflowing number in the USMB medicine cabinet...

So no actual response as to why you suddenly support Romney after all these months?

Mitt Romney is our man. We supported him all along. Those months of trying to find anybody but him? Didn't exist. Please Mr. Romney, forgive us. Can I get you coffee Mr. Romney? Need your shoes shined Mr. Romney? Can we lick your ass clean Mr. Romney?

Happy to give you your first rep, positive of course, because, you're spot on. Poor rw's have said they will hold their nose to vote for the worst possible choice for our country - cuz they can't stand a black man in the White House.

“Now, I have no doubt Mitt Romney was worried about pink slips — whether he was going to have enough of them to hand out because his company, Bain Capital, of all the jobs that they killed” — Rick Perry

So no actual response as to why you suddenly support Romney after all these months?

In my case because he's our nominee. Not my first choice at all but I'll certainly support him, as I would any other Republican candidate, because Obama must go come January.

Anything different about that on the Dim side last go-round? Edwards, Clinton, etc. backers eventually supported Barry after their candidate didn't make the cut. Happens all the time on both sides, so only an idiot would try to make it a negative against Republicans.

Nice try but next time think it through a bit more and you might not come off as stupid as here.

your new here slit face. how do you know we haven't supported him all along?

I just started posting but have lurked for quite a while. Who was that loudmouthed poster that always had the Rick Perry 2012 banner? What ever happened to that guy? Bwahahaha!!! :lol:

In my case because he's our nominee. Not my first choice at all but I'll certainly support him, as I would any other Republican candidate, because Obama must go come January.

Anything different about that on the Dim side last go-round? Edwards, Clinton, etc. backers eventually supported Barry after their candidate didn't make the cut. Happens all the time on both sides, so only an idiot would try to make it a negative against Republicans.

Nice try but next time think it through a bit more and you might not come off as stupid as here.

You ARE allowed to pay attention to something other than whether a D or R comes after their name. There are alot of Ron Paul supporters who have been doing that for years.

We are for small government... unless it's a Democrat led government. Our Republican overlords command it. :cuckoo:

So where do you stand on Romneyca... ahem... Obamacare?

That would matter if Obamacare was the Key Issue in this Election. It's not.

It's the Economy, and more and more long Term Debt Situation that is on the Peoples minds.

You ARE allowed to pay attention to something other than whether a D or R comes after their name. There are alot of Ron Paul supporters who have been doing that for years.

We are for small government... unless it's a Democrat led government. Our Republican overlords command it. :cuckoo:

Aha. I couldn't tell if you were a liberal douchebag or a narco-libertarian douchebag. I'll bet the other conservatives couldn't either. But now we know.
OK, we support Romney because although he wasn't the first choice of most of us, he is the choice of the GOP and he has the best chance to defeat Obama, which is the prerequisite for getting us the hell out of this mess.
You meanwhile can sit back and masturbate to an imaginary Ron Paul inauguration while Obama gets sworn in because you live in LaLaLand.

It's the Economy, and more and more long Term Debt Situation that is on the Peoples minds.

Republicans happily voted for Bush in 2000 and complained about his spending 8 years later. What makes you think the candidate you had to hold your nose to support will cut spending in any meaningful way?

Republicans happily voted for Bush in 2000 and complained about his spending 8 years later. What makes you think the candidate you had to hold your nose to support will cut spending in any meaningful way?

So you want Obama? Really? And yes Bush and Compassionate Conservatism was RINO...granted. Acknowledged. BUSH is gone.

Shed it.

Aha. I couldn't tell if you were a liberal douchebag or a narco-libertarian douchebag. I'll bet the other conservatives couldn't either. But now we know.
OK, we support Romney because although he wasn't the first choice of most of us, he is the choice of the GOP and he has the best chance to defeat Obama, which is the prerequisite for getting us the hell out of this mess.
You meanwhile can sit back and masturbate to an imaginary Ron Paul inauguration while Obama gets sworn in because you live in LaLaLand.

Guess again. The reason I mention Ron Paul supporters is because at least they stood up for what they believed in. You just pretend like Republicans didn't relentlessly bash Romney for months.

Of course he wasn't your first choice. Or your second choice. Or your third choice. Or your fourth choice. People even flirted with the idea of actually supporting Ron Paul for a moment, then they remembered he doesn't like bombing brown people. :lol:

Forum List

Back